Group: Users
Awards: 4
Available to users only

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 4:34 AM | Message # 484
Kitsune
Awards: 7
I'm in the process of downloading the episode, Available to users only, but I will as soon as I see what went down for myself and can discuss it in a detailed manner.

Available to users only

LanieDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 1:57 PM | Message # 485
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
So, ZP was (or still is?) in Australia, she did a Q & A. She was asked about doccubus and she replied something like "there is a triangle obviously and now with Tamsin there's another person in the mix ...". Here's the video (1:20). It looks like Tamsin is officially in the mix, what do you think ZP meant exactly with what she said?

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 3:09 PM | Message # 486
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Interesting. 
Though following that she says something about "focusing on Tamsin, and who she's going to sleep with". So I don't know if in the mix means relating to Bo's love life, or the show in general.
It does come off as relating to Bo though, and I so hope it is, it's just that other part that throws me off

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 3:15 PM | Message # 487
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Available to users only 

Quote Lanie ()
It looks like Tamsin is officially in the mix, what do you think ZP meant exactly with what she said?

That's what it sounds like, but I'm trying not to get too excited. After what they did with Kenzi in the premiere, I'm not 100% sure that the characters won't be retconned just slightly. I just hope that there is a true emotional foundation for valkubus before they go into valkubanging territory. I will hate it if it's something that spurred from a feed.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 4:42 PM | Message # 488
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Whoa that thing she said is Very Interesting

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 6:00 PM | Message # 489
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Since the question was about Doccubus and whether or not Zoie fought for it or not...and she doesn't (which I think is a good thing and would think even if I supported it) and about the triangle, I'm actually a bit encouraged.  It could be Tamsin gets some action with Bo and with others, given how she answered it.  It was clear that she saw Tamsin as a part of the mix regarding Bo though.

And given her delicious snark (that's how I see it :P) regarding Tamsin during the pre-show, she's definitely positioning the valkyrie as someone she's competing with for Bo's affections. Plus in the pre-show, not one question, comment or sidebar related to DyBo at all.

Muy interesante, no?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 6:21 PM | Message # 490
Food > You
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Muy interesante, no?

It also coincides with Rachel promoting Team Valkubus during FE and her embarrassed reaction during the MCM interview when Jay was talking about having to censor certain sex scenes (although this one could be a stretch).

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 9:28 PM | Message # 491
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Available to users only

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 15 Nov 13, 0:30 AM | Message # 492
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
So...random thought.  In Those Who Wander, the kitsune brats said that death would be a sweet out for Tamsin.

Should we take that to believe that Tamsin expiring/being reborn frees her of her obligation to the Voldemort bad character she's beholden to?  Or is he going to exact revenge for her betrayal on the newly minted TamTam?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SirGladiatorDate: Friday, 15 Nov 13, 4:43 AM | Message # 493
Squonk
Awards: 0
It certainly implied that she would be free of him, and I think his causing her 'death' would probably count as his revenge, but either way so long as he's messing with Bo he's going to run into trouble from Tamsin, so she won't be truly free of him until Bo is.  At least next time they'll hopefully be better prepared, and able to fight him together.

LanieDate: Friday, 15 Nov 13, 6:38 AM | Message # 494
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
I'm aware that IMDb sometimes isn't 100% reliable data source, but for now RS's listed in all but the first episode of s4. smile I know I'm grasping at straws here, but info for s3 is accurate down to the point (she's listed in 11 episodes).

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 15 Nov 13, 11:51 PM | Message # 495
Food > You
Nothing really significant. There's some behind the scenes footage of 4x10 at around the 7:35 mark. No Tamsin sad

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: