Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Here we go - TamTam!

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 24 Dec 13, 1:26 PM | Message # 17
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Quote Neffititi ()
Normally Tuesday afternoon around 4pm, showcase twitter will tweet the youtube link (that's how I watch it). Sometimes it's late...and since today is 12/24, not sure if they will maintain their schedule. Hopefully we get to see Tamsin in the promo...

Cheers for telling me Neff, now I can keep a look out for it each week smile

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Congrats Emma!

Thank you Isabel! 

Thanks for the promo Lanie.
It's SO good to see Tammers! I can't wait for this episode, maybe we'll get some other answers too!

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 24 Dec 13, 3:22 PM | Message # 18
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
She looks like her old self too by her expressions in that promo.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

nerdmuseumDate: Tuesday, 24 Dec 13, 8:56 PM | Message # 19
Squonk
Awards: 0
So excited! I love Christmas and suddenly I'm rushing for it to be Sunday already

LanieDate: Friday, 27 Dec 13, 3:30 PM | Message # 20
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
What are your expectations for this epi? What do you hope to see? Will there be any progress in Valkubus relationship?

At this point I'm just glad Tamsin's back and that she gets as much screen time as possible. I've rewatched 3x08 and was amazed to see Tamsin was on for 30 minutes! I'm pretty sure those golden times are gone for good - or at least for s4.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 27 Dec 13, 9:17 PM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Super high expectations! I hope we get to see the reunion of Kenzi and Tamsin, and how each of them will react to that considering Kenzi "mothered"  young Tamsin, especially if Tamsin now returns with her memories restored.

I think we'll get at least some Valkubus this episode, and I'm curious about how that will go, with Bo not quite being herself these days... I'm kinnda scared.

NeffititiDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 0:05 AM | Message # 22
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote Lanie ()
What are your expectations for this epi? What do you hope to see? Will there be any progress in Valkubus relationship?
Hoping for a kiss but probably won't happen...progress probably won't be anything romantic, but well a lot of valkubus scenes would be nice.

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 7:29 AM | Message # 23
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Lanie ()
I'm with Neff, I want a KISS  tears
Gawd!, it's ep. 7 already and no kiss? I want to punch something!  boxing

If I can't have a kiss, can I have a hug/embrace or anything with skin contact? he he.
oh oh, maybe a smoldering look of longing...
or an exchange of looks that says, "you're so awesome for saving me", "you're incredible", "I can't help it, I'm falling for you..." we all know Tamsin is good at that!
And, I almost forgot, it should have some epic dialogues.

Anything with Valkubus interaction is fine with me, this waiting is killing me!

Valkubus relationship, hmmm, depends if Tamsin really got her memories back, I'm not sure she did.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 7:52 AM

brownandblueDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 11:22 AM | Message # 24
Baby Fae
I just really hope Tamsin has her memory back or some of it :'(. It does look like old Tamsin in the promo pics, but well, you never know with this show. For me, that's the thing that I'm hoping to see on Sundays eppy. Everything else will be a bonus happy

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 3:08 PM | Message # 25
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote brownandblue ()
I just really hope Tamsin has her memory back or some of it :'(. It does look like old Tamsin in the promo pics, but well, you never know with this show. For me, that's the thing that I'm hoping to see on Sundays eppy. Everything else will be a bonus happy
Welcome brownandblue!  smile

I'm pretty sure we'll get our Tamsin back tomorrow night.  Except with a twist, because this Tamsin will have very special memories of being loved as a child, whereas her previous incarnations didn't. 

I don't know if that means she'll remember everything but I bet she'll remember enough that she'll have the attitude that's been missing for 7 episodes.

As for Valkubus...I'm wanting a real connection like we started to see last year.  Bo bangs anything with a pulse so sex really isn't all that special or meaningful.  But a real connection?  With some kissing perhaps?  That would be more meaningful to me.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 5:53 PM | Message # 26
Bounty Hunter
Quote brownandblue ()
I just really hope Tamsin has her memory back or some of it :'(. It does look like old Tamsin in the promo pics, but well, you never know with this show. For me, that's the thing that I'm hoping to see on Sundays eppy. Everything else will be a bonus

Welcome brownandblue wave

I agree, I'm just happy to see Tammers back finally and hopefully with her old memories back...anything extra, specifically Valkubus, will be an added bonus.
On the topic of Valkubus since Bo at the moment seems to be jumping into bed with anyone she can get, if it takes a long build up to show some sort of connection like in S3 then I'll quite happily jump onto the bandwagon, I just hope that if Valkubus happens it's not all about sex. I'd rather her be alone or with someone else if that's all they plan to do.

brownandblueDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 4:07 AM | Message # 27
Baby Fae
THanks smile I'm not sure how I came across this site but I"m so glad I did, it should definitely get promoted on tumblr or something

I'm also rooting for a deep connection between Bo and Tamsin. They started that last season so well smile why I love them.
I don't want Tamsin to be like Dyson and just be used when Bo needs a recharge

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 5:38 PM | Message # 28
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
In celebration for a valkubus reunion! 

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

brownandblueDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 8:03 PM | Message # 29
Baby Fae
today tamsin returns dance  yeeeaaaa joy

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 10:37 PM | Message # 30
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
@ brownandblue
Welcome baby fae!  wave

Added (29 Dec 13, 10:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Soo, anyone saw it?
You don't have to say anything spoilery..
Just tell me if you love or hate it? and more importantly if there was any kissy kissy..
Pls tellllll

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x08 "Groundhog Fae"
Search: