Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x08 "Groundhog Fae"
Ep. 4x08 "Groundhog Fae"
Isabel_QDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 6:21 AM | Message # 46
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
OMG! this ep is HOT!
I think I missed some details...., let me watch it again... maybe 10x  more so I wouldn't really miss anything...

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 30 Dec 13, 6:26 AM

nerdmuseumDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 7:25 AM | Message # 47
Squonk
Awards: 0
Quote Isabel_Q ()
maybe 10x  more so I wouldn't really miss anything...

YES, YES AND YES! I actually stopped mid-way through and went back to when Tamsin first appeared. Watched it all over again because MY GOODNESS!!! I was not expecting to be so freaking happy! THANK YOU LOST GIRL!

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 8:27 AM | Message # 48
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
I couldn't have asked for a better end to 2013 than that episode! It was just so amazing and now I'm buzzing after watching it like five times already...Lost Girl, your continuity still needs serious work but I forgive you for everything stupid that's occured so far in season 4 because this episode was without a doubt my favourite one of the series so far happy

LanieDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 9:25 AM | Message # 49
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Quote BreathofLife ()
this episode was without a doubt my favourite one of the series so far
Agree! Even 3x08 can't compete with it. I had really low expectations so my happiness is through the roof atm. Woohoo!  happy

DakaraJayneDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 10:58 AM | Message # 50
Spriggan
Awards: 3
I will NEVER be over this episode! 

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 11:22 AM | Message # 51
Bounty Hunter
Quote Lanie ()
Agree! Even 3x08 can't compete with it. I had really low expectations so my happiness is through the roof atm. Woohoo!

I think it pays to go in with low expectations because as everyone's said, the LG writers are pretty unreliable when it comes to almost anything, I went in with low hopes and now I'm unbelievably happy with what we got!

Quote DakaraJayne ()
I will NEVER be over this episode!

Same! I'll be forever watching it happy

LanieDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 1:07 PM | Message # 52
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
‘Lost Girl’ Talk: Emily Andras on “Groundhog Fae”

[Trick]kinda sorta hits on your pretty, long-lost Valkyrie friend when drunk (awkward).
Yes Trick, what was that, ew!

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 1:54 PM | Message # 53
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I might have to watch this episode a few more times before I can form a coherent thought, just.. wow! 
Never would I have expected a kiss, never mind several kisses. And, did or did they not get it on in front of all those people, because they wouldn't remember anyway, even though we didn't get to see it?

And Vex! Being the voice of our faction of the fandom. Never would I give the writers enough credit to actually have someone in canon say the triangle was a bore. It gives me a bit of a hope that we won't have to suffer it forever.

Kenzi and Tamsin though! biggrin "mom" tihihi!
Love it!

But I didn't get why Tamsin and Bo couldn't enter the party after midnight. Light fae party? It was in Bo's home, for Bo... Wouldn't that actually make it a dark fae party?

CherriiDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 2:18 PM | Message # 54
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Never would I have expected a kiss, never mind several kisses. And, did or did they not get it on in front of all those people, because they wouldn't remember anyway, even though we didn't get to see it?

I think they got busy in more than one iteration. There was that one in front of everybody (holy hot exhibitionism, batman!) and then Bo woke up with panties in her hand that were not her own. I'm betting those were Tamsin's. Hale might not have taken advantage of Kenzi, since she wouldn't be able to remember, but Bo and Tamsin didn't have the same problem and I'm thinking they both just straight-up went for it.

But shipping aside, I really loved the little moment with Kenzi and Tamsin, too. "Sorry, moms!" was just too adorable.

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you."

NeffititiDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 2:20 PM | Message # 55
Squonk
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
But I didn't get why Tamsin and Bo couldn't enter the party after midnight. Light fae party? It was in Bo's home, for Bo... Wouldn't that actually make it a dark fae party?
I think it was Trick or Hale's idea of having that party, so probably it's a light thing
I 'm guessing that they say that here only to leave Bo alone to think over her stuff

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 4:09 PM | Message # 56
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote Cherrii ()
I think they got busy in more than one iteration. There was that one in front of everybody (holy hot exhibitionism, batman!) and then Bo woke up with panties in her hand that were not her own. I'm betting those were Tamsin's. Hale might not have taken advantage of Kenzi, since she wouldn't be able to remember, but Bo and Tamsin didn't have the same problem and I'm thinking they both just straight-up went for it.
I don't get how the panties would appear in the car after the reset. Furthermore, I'm not sure they really had enough time to get anything on considering how fast things reset.

On top of all of that, I really really hope they didn't. I'm already a bit upset with that last kiss as someone who fears that Bo will hurt Tamsin.

"Here, in front of everyone?"
"Oh, they won't remember. Besides, tell me this wasn't on your list."

Available to users only

As for everything else. Tamsin's feelings for Bo are canon now. YAY! 

Kamsin omfg, how cute. I mean, c'mon. "I'm sorry, moms." *Dead*

All the valkubus all the time. "I'm scared. I'm really, really scared." "You don't have to be. I've got you."

Tamsin airing all of her dirty laundry out and being totally forgiven, making her like the most truthful and honest person in Bo's life right now.

"Why do you care so much!?"

nerdmuseumDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 4:15 PM | Message # 57
Squonk
Awards: 0
Yeah, I don't think they did it. I think it was just an intense make out and the applause and cheering was enough to have Tamsin comment on it. I also thought that that Bo was a bit more Season 4 Bo, but it didn't upset me because that's kinda how she is now and until she works her Dark issues she probably will still be like that. And since it was their 3 kiss already, I actually loved that she couldn't keep it in her pants any longer.

My only fear is that they'll make this a "Tamsin loves Bo, but Bo only loves her as a friend" thing. Their chemistry is too intense, and their mutual respect and companionship deserves more than a friends-with-benefits approach. I mean, I don't mind that they start slow. I don't want Tamsin involved in that love rectangle or whatever it is anyway. I just hope we won't see Tamsin suffer while Bo pines for the other two and then they have random sex once in a while.

But I'm still in a overwhelmed happy haze after episode 8 so for a while I won't be worrying too much about that. lol

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 6:12 PM | Message # 58
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Exactly. My fear is that this weird darker version of Bo will string Tamsin along. We've been witness to how open Tamsin is now. Her latest upbringing has made her snarky, but vulnerable. Bo breaking Tamsin's heart is one of my biggest fears for the ship, which is why I don't want them to take anything too fast. Bo has a lot of shit to resolve before she can dedicate herself to Tamsin, if ever it were to happen.

"Why do you care so much!?"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 6:39 PM | Message # 59
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Neffititi ()
I 'm guessing that they say that here only to leave Bo alone to think over her stuff
That's most likely the reason.
It just bugs me, because Tamsin says "lets go home". And then they get there, and they can't even enter. And then Tamsin is just "okay" and leaves. Like.. where does she go in the middle of the night? She frikkin lives at the clubhouse now.
I hate poor excuses like this one. But I guess it's a small thing, and nothing to to get myself too caught up in, after this gift of an episode :P

NeffititiDate: Monday, 30 Dec 13, 6:45 PM | Message # 60
Squonk
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
That's most likely the reason. It just bugs me, because Tamsin says "lets go home". And then they get there, and they can't even enter. And then Tamsin is just "okay" and leaves. Like.. where does she go in the middle of the night? She frikkin lives at the clubhouse now.
I hate poor excuses like this one. But I guess it's a small thing, and nothing to to get myself too caught up in, after this gift of an episode :P
Again, Tamsin could have stayed with Bo in the car, yet she didn't 
although, nice one-shot fanfic opportunity there

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x08 "Groundhog Fae"
Search: