Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 4:09 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Dybo vs Doccubus vs Valkubus - Exploring Bo's Relationships
Dybo vs Doccubus vs Valkubus - Exploring Bo's Relationships
UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 10:15 PM | Message # 46
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Falala and I were speculating that it might have something to do with it being her last life cycle. Maybe she made some sort of deal with the Wanderer and he's holding that over her head to bring Bo in.
That makes sense especially given what we saw because Tamsin said she should have expired years ago.  If this is her "last life", she'd stubbornly refuse to give it up for just any reason.

And if the Wanderer made it a caveat of capturing Bo that he'd some how empower her to be reborn, then that makes her sacrifice even more meaningful.  Think about it...she feels she's already dead and killing Bo may or may not get her back into the Wanderer's good graces and she abandons her mission to join Team Bo knowing the consequences were dire.

That would also add weight to her choice to try to hit the Wanderer and drive off a cliff.  We all have to make choices.  We all have to die sometime. 

Dude.  Chills.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 10:16 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 10:18 PM | Message # 47
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote UberFaenatic ()
And if the Wanderer made it a caveat of capturing Bo that he'd some how empower her to be reborn, then that makes her sacrifice even more meaningful.  Think about it...she feels she's already dead and killing Bo may or may not get her back into the Wanderer's good graces and she abandons her mission to join Team Bo knowing the consequences were dire.

That would also add weight to her choice to try to hit the Wanderer and drive off a cliff.  We all have to make choices.  We all have to die sometime. 

Dude.  Chills.

I was reading that and listening to this at the same time.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 11:48 PM | Message # 48
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
And now I'm crying again.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 31 Oct 13, 10:27 PM | Message # 49
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote UberFaenatic ()
And if the Wanderer made it a caveat of capturing Bo that he'd some how empower her to be reborn, then that makes her sacrifice even more meaningful.  Think about it...she feels she's already dead and killing Bo may or may not get her back into the Wanderer's good graces and she abandons her mission to join Team Bo knowing the consequences were dire. That would also add weight to her choice to try to hit the Wanderer and drive off a cliff.  We all have to make choices.  We all have to die sometime. 

Dude.  Chills.

I'm not quite sure what else it could really mean. From what little information we've been given, Tamsin is not a product of the Wanderer, nor has she been at his beckoning call for too long. She "fell in" with him, very possibly having been seeking some powerful being or another to solve her little death problem. And the word "expired" doesn't necessarily sound like she was meant to be reborn, it sounds like she was meant to be ended. As in permanently. 

Cry. So if she chose to give up her last known chance at living for someone she just met... *Sobs forever*

"Why do you care so much!?"

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Dybo vs Doccubus vs Valkubus - Exploring Bo's Relationships
Search: