Wednesday, 17 Apr 24, 9:19 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Discussing and Debunking Theories about Valkubus
Discussing and Debunking Theories about Valkubus
ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 8:05 PM | Message # 16
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Kenzi already plays a part of sister for Bo. So introducing another sister (theoretically speaking) wouldn't bring much new to the table. Sisterly bond is already explored, every season.
There is some different type of connection between Bo and Tamsin, imo it's something non blood related, but something from the past, or so say the spoilers.

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 05 Oct 13, 1:23 AM | Message # 17
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote (ValkyrieLiquorCabinet)
There is some different type of connection between Bo and Tamsin, imo it's something non blood related, but something from the past, or so say the spoilers
I keep going back to that tweet asking can a nemesis be a soul mate and wondering if that's Bo and Tamsin related.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Saturday, 05 Oct 13, 6:07 AM | Message # 18
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Quote (UberFaenatic)
I keep going back to that tweet asking can a nemesis be a soul mate and wondering if that's Bo and Tamsin related.
Yeah, soulmate connection would be rad.
But i have no idea how they could be connected other then somehow through Bo's supposed father, and I mean in non blood related way. Tamsin is too old, Bo just a BabyFae

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 10:22 AM | Message # 19
Rakshasa
Yeah, soulmate connection would be rad.But i have no idea how they could be connected other then somehow through Bo's supposed father, and I mean in non blood related way. Tamsin is too old, Bo just a BabyFae
It could explain why Tamsin's chi is like crack to her.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SHCDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 12:32 PM | Message # 20
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Quote (UberFaenatic)
It could explain why Tamsin's chi is like crack to her.

I have read some theories about this, the one that bothers me the most is the one that it is because Tamsin is a 'junkie' and Massimo's injections pump up her chi. I really hope they don't go with that, I love the whole Tamsin's chi is special thing going on.

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 1:26 PM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I have read some theories about this, the one that bothers me the most is the one that it is because Tamsin is a 'junkie' and Massimo's injections pump up her chi. I really hope they don't go with that, I love the whole Tamsin's chi is special thing going on.
Hmm.  No I don't think so.  Remember in The Kenzi Scale, she was kind of on a "down swing" when Bo chi sucked her there.  Meaning she had just drained herself by going full Valkyrie on Dyson.  So she was down a few pints when Bo recharged. 

I have to wonder where those theories came from. lol

SHCDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 1:46 PM | Message # 22
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (UberFaenatic)
I have to wonder where those theories came from. lol

Available to users only 
Quote (UberFaenatic)
Hmm.  No I don't think so.  Remember in The Kenzi Scale, she was kind of on a "down swing" when Bo chi sucked her there.  Meaning she had just drained herself by going full Valkyrie on Dyson.

You are right, I had not considered she had just drained herself there at all. I need to stop getting psyched by these absurdities. I blame the Tamxiety.

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 1:54 PM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
Available to users only

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 5:53 PM | Message # 24
Food > You
Awards: 11
Available to users only

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 5:57 PM | Message # 25
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
The only ones who actually respond positively are those who are asking for it, and around and around it goes.

There are plenty of avid valkubus shippers, but they say nothing when push comes to shove and it sucks. :/

"Why do you care so much!?"

JTDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 6:17 PM | Message # 26
Kitsune
Awards: 4
Yeah, soulmate connection would be rad. But i have no idea how they could be connected other then somehow through Bo's supposed father, and I mean in non blood related way. Tamsin is too old, Bo just a BabyFae
    Depends on how we believe souls come into the world. Bo could be a reincarnation of someone from Tamsin's past. Or, it could also be argued that the reason Tamsin hasn't had any issues pushing people away is because she hasn't found her soulmate.

Just a thought though.

Added (06 Oct 13, 6:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
There are plenty of avid valkubus shippers, but they say nothing when push comes to shove and it sucks. :/
That's because most of us are sane and polite.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 6:21 PM | Message # 27
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (JT)
That's because most of us are sane and polite.

But apparently that does nothing for this show. Yay. 

Honestly, though. The valkubus shipdom has a decent following. People took to the new character, and they should play off of that.

"Why do you care so much!?"

omaloraDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 11:41 PM | Message # 28
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Well the reality of it is, they bank on getting us to watch. Of course they respond to Doccubus shippers because we already know it's happened, just not where it'll end. Whereas Valkubus has a large potential but is not yet canon.. to hint one way or the other would spoil the surprise and potentially lose viewers. I mean that's all fairly obvious but several thousand eager Valkubus shippers all after the same answer when they can't give more than one vague response.. I kind would be surprised if they responded any other way.

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Discussing and Debunking Theories about Valkubus
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: