Saturday, 20 Apr 24, 8:59 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
SHCDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:03 AM | Message # 16
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Quote (omalora)
*stands up* Hi, I'm Dani. This is my first time in AA- I mean here I'm not much good at the whole writing bidnis  but I stalk the Lost Girl tag on Tumblr relentlessly :3 lol. My name is the same here as it is there. Any recommendations of good fic for reading is appreciated. Between work and school I don't have time to surf through it all.

Welcome Dani!!
Hope you enjoy the forum and continue to contribute to our little community. As far as fic recommendations go what are you into? If you are looking for a completed one I rather enjoyed The Distance Between Us by Dreiser   and there's a new one that gets updated pretty often called The Lies You Fake by Wayward Dreamer which has been added to our fanfiction section here.

Our admins Eternal and Fangirl also have some pretty good fics going on, Warning: They haven't updated in a while *cough* *cough* still, you can check them out in the fanfic section as well, my personal favorite being their collaboration   In Chaos and Shadows.

LanieDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:07 AM | Message # 17
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Our admins Eternal and Fangirl also have some pretty good fics going on, Warning: They haven't updated in a while *cough* *cough*

May I join you in coughing? *cough* *cough*

SHCDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:17 AM | Message # 18
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Lanie)

Yes, yes you may. I am pretty sure Shells will join too but TBF they have been working their asses off making this little place so we can give them a pass...FOR NOW  poke there will be poking in the future.

LanieDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:20 AM | Message # 19
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
TBF they have been working their asses off making this little place
True.
Congrats for this awesome (Tamsin) haven, btw. I'm a newbie here and I already love it. smile

SHCDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:35 AM | Message # 20
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Lanie)
True. Congrats for this awesome (Tamsin) haven, btw. I'm a newbie here and I already love it.

Well, I guess a big Welcome is in order!  wave

Available to users only

ETA I am in love with your signature  happy

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:48 AM | Message # 21
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Our admins Eternal and Fangirl also have some pretty good fics going on, Warning: They haven't updated in a while *cough* *cough*
Quote (Lanie)
We know, we know. We've been talking about it, calm yourselves. :P Glad that you two loved our incomplete work so much. 

As for another complete fic, there's always Kelly.Jade's work on FF.net, "New Terriotory." It's not what I'd call a normal fic, but her words and her emotion are something truly magnificent. Definitely worth the read. (X)

"Why do you care so much!?"

omaloraDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 11:41 AM | Message # 22
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Well I don't know what fic I'm into really. I've never explored it at large before and the only Valkubus one I've read so far is 'Valkubus: Following Delinquents' on fanfiction.net

Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
We know, we know. We've been talking about it, calm yourselves.

and uh.. you should know... THERE IS NO CALM ON THIS SHIP!!!!!1!!!!1111one!!

SunshineaddictDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 11:44 AM | Message # 23
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
"Hello. My names Bruce. It has been three weeks since my last fish, on my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup."

Sorry.. Everyone's introductions just reminded me of that! Probs a terrible way to begin my own.

Wellp, my name is Elle (like the letter before M) and I also ship Valkubus. Pretty. Dang. Hard.

I'm from Australia, so you'll have to excuse my poor English too.

Aaand that's enough awkwardness from me.

Okaythankshooroo.

j_krispDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 12:15 PM | Message # 24
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
GUYS I'M HERE

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 12:19 PM | Message # 25
Food > You
Awards: 11
LET ME HUG YOU VALKUBUS SHIPPERS. I LOVE YOU ALL.  hug

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

omaloraDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 12:23 PM | Message # 26
Bounty Hunter
*rolls in the Valkubus lovins*

AND CLEARLY this text box knows nothing since it wants to underline 'Valkubus' like it's not a word...

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 12:23 PM | Message # 27
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (omalora)
'Valkubus: Following Delinquents' on fanfiction.net
 That was a good one. You should definitely check out the fics we suggested. We're picky when it comes to fics. :P 

Quote (Sunshineaddict)
"Hello. My names Bruce. It has been three weeks since my last fish, on my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup." Sorry.. Everyone's introductions just reminded me of that! Probs a terrible way to begin my own.

Wellp, my name is Elle (like the letter before M) and I also ship Valkubus. Pretty. Dang. Hard.

I'm from Australia, so you'll have to excuse my poor English too.

Aaand that's enough awkwardness from me.

Okaythankshooroo.
Lol. Hi Elle! 

Valkubus is life. Wait, what?

"Why do you care so much!?"

guessWhoDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 3:36 PM | Message # 28
Baby Fae
Awards: 1
Hello hello!
*waves and stands up*

The only proud male Valkubus fan is in the house!
I just wanted to say "HI' to you all, especially to Ashi, who commanded me to sign up here wink
We both are from Poland, so you have to get used to my spelling and grammar mistakes. But I think that we speak the same language of love for Tamsin and Valkubus, so we understand each other very well at this point.

So, I am a Lost Girl fan since like 2 years, I fell in love with Kenzi first, then with Bo-Kenzi friendship and then I just lost myself in the blond badass Tamsin.
I can't say that I am a Valkubus die-hard, because my life is ruined by Tat Maslany right now (and Evelyne Brochu, I mean how come she is so perfect?!). But Tamsin is my big obsession, I love her, and I NEED to see her as a regular character in LG, otherwise my fierce passion for Lost Girl will wear off.

And thank you for setting this page, because it's a cool place where everybody loves Tamsin, so I can calmly read the stuff from here and don't need to think about the not-Tamsin-lovers out there.

Cheers!

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 3:39 PM | Message # 29
Food > You
Awards: 11
wave

Welcome guessWho! 

You are safe in this haven of Tamsin lovers. Don't worry. We can all cry together.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

AshDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 3:50 PM | Message # 30
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
Quote (guessWho)
"HI' to you all, especially to Ashi, who commanded me to sign up here wink
Ah, you are welcome! It's good to have you here smile

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: