Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Written by Michael Grassi

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 04 Mar 14, 3:50 AM | Message # 2
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Guys, what do you think hell looks like?
Like in the movies?
Underground with lava, smokes and souls being tortured? hmm

Will it be like that Robin Williams movie, What Dreams May Come?

I really thought, we're going to see Valhalla, you know gorgeous warriors, palace, and lots of Valkyries...

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 04 Mar 14, 4:44 AM | Message # 3
Rakshasa
I'm really hoping to see Valhalla too, But i still don't understand why it's in a WALL!  shakefist

If they're sticking with the Norse theme it'd be cool if Hel herself showed up, then we'd expect more of a mythological creature kind of hell (Giant snakes, cerebus, dragons?? (haha i wish)

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 04 Mar 14, 5:12 AM | Message # 4
Drunk Valkyrie
It's a portal, Valkyrior.

I kinda like it, reminds me of Harry Potter! happy

Added (04 Mar 14, 5:12 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
If they're sticking with the Norse theme it'd be cool if Hel herself showed up, then we'd expect more of a mythological creature kind of hell (Giant snakes, cerebus, dragons?? (haha i wish)
Whoa! I would love to see that! joy

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 04 Mar 14, 7:08 AM | Message # 5
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I believe the underworld Bo went to is Hell, or rather, Hel.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 2:39 AM | Message # 6
Drunk Valkyrie
Ohhhh.

So, if Kenzi's in Hell, what kind of scenario are you picturing her into?
Is she being tortured? tears

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 5:25 AM | Message # 7
Rakshasa
No. I don't think she's being tortured. 
My scenario is that Valhalla deemed her unworthy, and she was then sent to hel instead. 
I don't think it's a pleasant place, but I don't think she's made to suffer greatly either. There are levels within hel as well, some better than others.
Worst case scenario she witnesses torture to others, or maybe she's a "slave"/servant.  That's as far as my imagination is willing to let me go when it comes to Kenzi. Plus, she's not really done anything do deserve hell in the literal sense, with flames and torture.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:26 AM | Message # 8
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Worst case scenario she witnesses torture to others, or maybe she's a "slave"/servant.
Ok, I can deal with that.

We know, she stole in the past, but with the things they did and the people she helped on their work, I thought her wrong deeds of the past will be cancelled off. Obviously not. OMG, they wouldn't cut her hands off would they?

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:46 AM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
Don't think they would cut her hands off. I don't think she would be punished in that way for her actions. My reason for thinking her unworthy of Valhalla is that she's not fae, and not for any other reason.

I'm wondering if Bo will die to go get Kenzi back though. Because the hel-shoes allows a recently deceased soul access to valhalla. And Tamsin said Bo must not find the other hel-shoe. Why? 
Maybe because 1) Bo will have to die to use them and get access, and 2) Kenzi is not in Valhalla, so it's all for naught.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:57 AM | Message # 10
Drunk Valkyrie
Ohhh, you know, I missed this hel-shoes thingy, what ep is this? I still haven't watched ep1 & 7.

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Valhalla is that she's not fae, and not for any other reason
I thought, any warrior is welcome in Valhalla, mortal or fae?

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
I'm wondering if Bo will die to go get Kenzi back though. Because the hel-shoes allows a recently deceased soul access to valhalla. And Tamsin said Bo must not find the other hel-shoe. Why? Maybe because 1) Bo will have to die to use them and get access, and 2) Kenzi is not in Valhalla, so it's all for naught.
This is intense!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:58 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 7:14 AM | Message # 11
Rakshasa
Maybe it's ep 7. I don't remember exactly. But Tamsin mentions Bo having to not find the second hel-shoe in the finale, when Dyson finds her outside the gates of Valhalla.

Quote Isabel_Q ()
I thought, any warrior is welcome in Valhalla, mortal or fae?
Originally yes. Any warrior who dies in battle and is chosen by a valkyrie gets access to valhalla. But LG doesn't have to play it that way. I'm just theorising why Kenzi would be denied access to Valhalla though, it could be some other reason.
Maybe the gods didn't see her as a true warrior, or think she didn't exactly die in battle because she sacrificed herself, and that's why. We'll have to wait and see.

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 7:17 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 8:16 AM | Message # 12
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Maybe it's ep 7
Tamsin's not there, so I didn't bother watching it.. but, yes, I remember Tamsin said that in the finale.

Added (05 Mar 14, 7:20 AM)
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Maybe the gods didn't see her as a true warrior, or she didn't exactly die in battle, she sacrificed herself, and that's why. We'll have to wait and see.
yes It's true, maybe that's it...
Oh, so many questions!

Added (05 Mar 14, 8:16 AM)
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
1) Bo will have to die to use them and get access
If Bo dies, and the quest was successful, can her and Kenzi's soul comeback to their physical body?
Will it involve some hocus focus shit?
Have we seen someone from this show die and came back?

Dyson in the dawning doesn't count, b'coz I didn't see his soul leaving the body.
And Acacia didn't really die...

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 8:18 AM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 8:22 AM | Message # 13
Rakshasa
True warriors know when sacrifice is necessary, if they say Kenzi isn't a true warrior then nyeh at them!  
Quote Isabel_Q ()
I'm wondering if Bo will die to go get Kenzi back though. Because the hel-shoes allows a recently deceased soul access to valhalla. And Tamsin said Bo must not find the other hel-shoe. Why? Maybe because 1) Bo will have to die to use them and get access, and 2) Kenzi is not in Valhalla, so it's all for naught.

And then Tamsin can rescue Bo from Valhalla and they can live happily ever after?   
I kind of want that storyline to be a thing.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 8:41 AM | Message # 14
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
If Bo dies, and the quest was successful, can her and Kenzi's soul comeback to their physical body?
I have absolutely no idea how that will work. I mean. Kenzi is buried. How she's even buried I have no idea though, because her physical body was taken by Tamsin, not just her soul. I think the writers really messed up there, but.. what can you do.

Bo has "died" before though to save Kenzi, and needed resuscitation. Baba yaga, remember?

Hocus pocus is very likely though. I have read that the writers are fans of Buffy, and have modeled parts of the show and the characters from there. And Buffy was brought back to life after being buried, so I'm sure they'll find a way to do that for Kenzi, and Bo, if she does indeed die to get on the other side to get Kenzi back.

Added (05 Mar 14, 8:41 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
And then Tamsin can rescue Bo from Valhalla and they can live happily ever after?

Tamsin will most definitely have to play a part in the storyline of getting Kenzi, and quite possibly Bo, back from either Hel and/or Valhalla. 
Happily ever after... well.. I wouldn't hold my breath tongue

TofugrrlDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 4:27 PM | Message # 15
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
I am thinking it is a trap for Bo, so Tamsin doesn't want her to find the other shoe and go to Valhalla...maybe??

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
Search: