Thursday, 18 Apr 24, 5:59 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
The Gaming Thread
ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 3:14 PM | Message # 181
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I'm glad you're enjoying it, don't forget to write what you find out on your will so you can help your fellow townies.

here are some hints:
*If you're a member of the mafia.. don't say anybodies name in the evening chat, My favorite role to play is Godfather cuz i seem to win those games.
*don't say your role unless you reaaally have to, don't reveal anyone elses either, it takes you a target, do everything subtly
*be the jailor, it's the most fun role biggrin
*get to know the roles because if you are jailed, you gotta learn to tell the jailor that you're a townie and not in the mafia

are you still playing? if so i'll try find watever room you're in.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 3:19 PM | Message # 182
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Thanks for the hints! They should come in helpful, when I get to grips with it haha.

I'm just joining a game now smile

Added:
I died again, I'm giving up with it for tonight since I have an exam tomorrow but I'll give it another go tomorrow night.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 3:56 PM

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 4:00 PM | Message # 183
Rakshasa
Good luck with your exam :)! Dying early on in the game is the worst.

Post edited by Valkyrior - Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 4:00 PM

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 4:04 PM | Message # 184
Bounty Hunter
Thanks and I know...I was just like well, okay then I guess I'll just leave now haha. I don't like the vigilante role, I've played three games and got that twice now. I wanna be a mafia person so I can murder people lol

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 10:46 PM | Message # 185
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
BreathofLife, I will be using this guy a lot then ---> yes

Added (25 Mar 14, 10:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
BreathofLife, how do you get away when a group of necromancer in Infamous swarm you? I always get killed.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 26 Mar 14, 7:37 AM | Message # 186
Bounty Hunter
Yes, I can assure you, you probably will be using that a lot haha.

Necromancers? Do you mean Reapers? If not then you'll have to refresh me, I haven't played 1 or 2 for over two years but I don't recall a necromancer faction. It also depends how far into the game you are.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 26 Mar 14, 9:22 AM | Message # 187
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Changed my face and hair at the lady down in the Ragged Flagon, and now look more "regina/evil queen". And I abandoned my leather armor, for the more feminine vampire armor. Feeling hot! Lol  happy
Attachments: 9554249.jpg (183.6 Kb)

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 26 Mar 14, 10:55 PM | Message # 188
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
Necromancers? Do you mean Reapers? If not then you'll have to refresh me, I haven't played 1 or 2 for over two years but I don't recall a necromancer faction. It also depends how far into the game you are.
I'm not sure what they are... hmm they are the creatures on the swamps early on the game, I think in Infamous 2.
This is where they always kills me. Here's a pic.

Added (26 Mar 14, 10:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Changed my face and hair at the lady down in the Ragged Flagon, and now look more "regina/evil queen". And I abandoned my leather armor, for the more feminine vampire armor. Feeling hot! Lol
I have no problem     before the queen!
Oh Regina, what a badass you are , I'm sure you'll find... uh creative ways to kill your enemies....
Attachments: 5564288.jpg (99.0 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 26 Mar 14, 10:56 PM

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 27 Mar 14, 3:57 AM | Message # 189
Bounty Hunter
Oh, the corrupted ones. Yeah, they were a pain in the ass when I fought them since they're stronger than the militia guys. From what I know and can remember they are easier to beat with the amp than with your electric shocks so it'll be hard but try and get close to them and combo them with the amp, if another comes in then back off and try to separate them again. I really wouldn't bother with using your powers too much until your of a higher level with these enemies, it won't do much.

Hope that helps slightly, let me know if you need any more help. You've got a few more harder enemies coming up when you progress further in the game like Ravagers, Hive Lords and Devourers. Good luck with them wink

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 27 Mar 14, 4:55 AM | Message # 190
Drunk Valkyrie
Thanks Emma, they're really a pain if there's a group of them.
I'm postponing playing it atm, I want to play Skyrim first.

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 27 Mar 14, 5:33 AM | Message # 191
Bounty Hunter
No problem, I know they are. I played on the hardest difficulty to do the platinum. Worst. Idea. Ever. I need to get that again, I suppose I'll take a look on ebay and see how much it is.

Valkyrior I got sidetracked yesterday so I wasn't able to play but fancy some TOS sometime later today?

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 27 Mar 14, 5:39 AM | Message # 192
Rakshasa
BreathofLife, Sure thing, I'm at home with the sick and a sick kitten so i'm around all day. just skype me when you're ready smile

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 27 Mar 14, 5:42 AM | Message # 193
Bounty Hunter
Okay, will do. I've got to watch the cats and then I have a video to do so it'll be later on. Hope you and your kitten aren't too sick! smile

Post edited by BreathofLife - Thursday, 27 Mar 14, 5:43 AM

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 14, 6:11 AM | Message # 194
Drunk Valkyrie
Emma, are you playing Infamous Second Son? I saw it in YT and it looks amazing!
Why second son?

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 14, 1:42 PM | Message # 195
Bounty Hunter
Yeah, I've just completed my first run through. The different powers you can get are awesome, I'm glad they changed it so it wasn't just electricity. It's the best one out of the three, a nice little filler until one of the bigger titled games come out.

Why Second Son? I have absolutely no idea, they don't really give you any hints to the title in the game. Maybe that the guy you play has an older brother so he's the second son? I couldn't tell you so I have no idea why they named it that.

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
Search: