Friday, 29 Mar 24, 7:10 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Wish List for Season 5
Isabel_QDate: Monday, 24 Feb 14, 11:01 PM | Message # 1
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
1. I want to see Kenzi alive, she is Bo's heart and the heart of the show. She's the best thing there now (with Bo going cray cray), It's just right to bring her back. She is the real definition of a SELFLESS HERO.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 25 Feb 14, 2:01 AM | Message # 2
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
My wishlist:
- Kenzi resurrected (and we know she will be, how can she not?)
- Get back to the good old Bo & Kenzi friendship that made the show.
- Actually get to see the shenanigans that mama Kenz and Tammy get up to, and not just be told. I want to actually see this relationship between them.
- No more triangle bullshit, and NO Tamsin & Dyson.
- Lauren, Trick and Dyson GONE, or at least reduced to a minimal appearance. (Keep dreaming, right?)
- Valkubus, if Bo gets her shit together.
- Basically, I just want more Kenzi and more Tamsin on my screen in any way, shape or form.
- And I'd like a 22 episode season, because with 13 episodes it's over before it even gets to start it feels like.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 25 Feb 14, 10:56 AM | Message # 3
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
My wish list:
1. Kenzi back and more awesome than ever
2. Some damn happiness for Tamsin, and some more of her past explained, what it means for her to be in her last life, how long she'll live for etc, Basically ALL the Tamsin!
3. No more of the writers trying to please ALL the ships at the same time.
4. No jumpy storyline; seriously, season 4 was all over the place
5. Evony getting her power back (I'm a sucker for the morrigan.. I just don't know why!) probably because..*whistles *fans self *faints.   
I think that's about all.

Oh and a longer season.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 25 Feb 14, 1:51 PM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Quote Valkyrior ()
3. No more of the writers trying to please ALL the ships at the same time.
4. No jumpy storyline; seriously, season 4 was all over the place
Yes & oh god yes! 

Add to that, that the writers need to stop wasting time with filler episodes / fanservice episodes when there's more important stuff to deal with in the few episodes they have. Only if they get another 22 episode season do they have time for a filler or two.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 9:23 AM | Message # 5
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Actually get to see the shenanigans that mama Kenz and Tammy get up to, and not just be told. I want to actually see this relationship between them.
YES! Too much behind the scenes going on in S4 (but if its Dysin shagging, make it all behind the scenes)
BUT, if its Valkubus banging, I want a 20 min.scene with slow mo, please.

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
No more triangle bullshit, and NO Tamsin & Dyson.
AMEN.
Quote Valkyrior ()
2. Some damn happiness for Tamsin, and some more of her past explained, what it means for her to be in her last life, how long she'll live for etc, Basically ALL the Tamsin!
Yes, God! the longing looks is just too much for my poor heart!
Quote Valkyrior ()
Evony getting her power back (I'm a sucker for the morrigan.. I just don't know why!) probably because..*whistles *fans self *faints.
YES, she's a badass villain and has cool powers, plus don't want to hear her whining.

I love all the list above, I just like to add-

- More action scenes! No more " stab the enemy, the enemy dies"
- Valhalla / Hell scenes
- I want to see more Valkyries
- I want Bo to choose already and no more triangle/square/pentagon ships
- I was to see Aiofe and hear her lovestory/nightmare? relationship with Bo's father.

Added (26 Feb 14, 8:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
- Tamsin reinstated as a detective after she comes back with her and Bo's mission to get Kenzi back, b'coz I'm not sure what she's doing in the last eps, she just hangs around the shack doing nothing really...

- If Bo's gonna be with L, I want Tamsin to have a new apt or truck, don't want her living in the shack if Bo's not single

Added (26 Feb 14, 8:59 AM)
- For the love of God, I want a full adult Tamsin, no eating candy kind of childishness.

Added (26 Feb 14, 9:13 AM)
- Can we finally see who Bo's father was?, I am losing my interest. I bet he's ugly, that's why he hasn't showed his face yet.
Clearly, Bo got her looks from her mother's side.

Added (26 Feb 14, 9:20 AM)
- A really nicely done/cgi Pappryus (forgot the spelling), wrecking havoc, I want it to be badasss, killing people, doing some damage

- Can we see Tamsin fly?, that would be super COOOOOOOL

Added (26 Feb 14, 9:23 AM)
- More Valkubus making out..spread in many episodes, not just in one ep.
The season is not complete with out at least 4 kisses between them, BUT, no kisses if Bo is not single.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 9:24 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 9:26 AM | Message # 6
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Can I just say how disappointed I was when she didn't fly Kenzi away, and that they zapped instead? That was such a copout!

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 9:36 AM | Message # 7
Drunk Valkyrie
- Can we see Tamsin's legs?, I swear, I never miss any of her scenes but I never saw her legs. I KNOW she has a nice pair...

- Tamsin undercover

Added (26 Feb 14, 9:36 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
- Can we see Tamsin fly?, that would be super COOOOOOOLCan I just say how disappointed I was when she didn't fly Kenzi away, and that they zapped instead? That was such a copout!

I know right? This scene could have been more dramatic IMO, if she cradled Kenzi's head and then puffed!  or. or. lifted Kenzi bride-style and flew... awww, that would have been awesome!

I'm sure RS can carry KS... lol, KS doesn't look that heavy

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 9:40 AM | Message # 8
Rakshasa
Ksenia looks light as a feather, plus, they'd be in harnesses to "fly", so Rachel wouldn't have had to carry all her weight anyway. 
Definitely should have cradled her in her arms, spread her wings and flown her away.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 9:52 AM | Message # 9
Drunk Valkyrie
- Okay, I want to be honest, I'd like to see more of this "Queen Bo". This evil side of Bo is actually interesting. I mean, what could she possibly do? besides end the world as we know it.

Added (26 Feb 14, 9:52 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Ksenia looks light as a feather, plus, they'd be in harnesses to "fly", so Rachel wouldn't have had to carry all her weight anyway. Definitely should have cradled her in her arms, spread her wings and flown her away.
I was a little bit disappointed Bo didn't get the chance to hug Kenzi good bye before they disappeared, she could have and then Tamsin can say " we need to go Bo, I need to take her... and then Bo unwillingly let Kenzi go for dramatic effects, then Bo makes a promise to get her back no matter what... Oh, God! the feelssssss

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 9:58 AM | Message # 10
Rakshasa
Oh god, that would have killed me! 

Damn writers for being so talentless!

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 10:30 AM | Message # 11
Drunk Valkyrie
Valkubus makes me cheesy, it's disgusting when I think about it.

Added (26 Feb 14, 10:03 AM)
I'm going to write a fanfiction so all the cheesiness will pour out of me and I will be me again.

Added (26 Feb 14, 10:11 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Oh god, that would have killed me!
I know right? I know AS could have pulled it off!
The emotions from being devastated from losing someone and the emotion of letting go of that someone, and then vowing to fight to get that someone back/make it right.

Its kinda like, crying scene then brave face letting go scene and then the determined I will get you back face scene.

Added (26 Feb 14, 10:30 AM)
Hey SlightlyTwisted, nice talking to you... I need to go eat something, I'm getting dizzy.

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 14, 4:38 PM | Message # 12
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
YES! please!!, also seeing as it looks like she was cast out of Valhalla, some valkyrie air battles would be cool, a girl can dream right? sigh.
Quote Isabel_Q ()
- For the love of God, I want a full adult Tamsin, no eating candy kind of childishness.
Need, so badly, bad ass season 3 Tamsin back, the childish Tamsin is cute, but still..no! not ok!
Quote Isabel_Q ()
- Can we see Tamsin's legs?, I swear, I never miss any of her scenes but I never saw her legs. I KNOW she has a nice pair...
There's lots of Rskar leg in the movie "MADE" but yea, still not Tamsin, hopefully if we get some Valkubanging we'll get some leg.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 2:26 AM | Message # 13
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Valkyrior ()
YES! please!!, also seeing as it looks like she was cast out of Valhalla, some valkyrie air battles would be cool, a girl can dream right? sigh.
Hell yes!
I mean, the wings are there for something...
Wing's were created for F-L-Y-I-N-G people!

Added (27 Feb 14, 0:15 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
Need, so badly, bad ass season 3 Tamsin back, the childish Tamsin is cute, but still..no! not ok!
I don't want a cute Tamsin, I want a drop-dead gorgeous, "I'm in-charge" badass Tamsin!

Added (27 Feb 14, 2:26 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
There's lots of Rskar leg in the movie "MADE" but yea, still not Tamsin, hopefully if we get some Valkubanging we'll get some leg
No, no, it's not Tamsin. It's not her if there's no attitude, no snarkiness...
I felt like, I've been waiting for yearssss to see some Valkubanging...but maybe RS don't have camera experience doing it and she's hesitating to do it?

You know, I would be okay, if I just see their backs, legs, arms and faces... I would probably die if I see them in bed together!

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 2:58 AM | Message # 14
Drunk Valkyrie
Let's day dream for a moment....

And look what I found!
Warning!
Drools can short circuit your electronics! Take precaution.

Added (27 Feb 14, 2:58 AM)
Sorry guys, I forgot this is a Wish List thread.
- I wish to see evil Queen Bo unleashed, it will make for an epic acting scene for AS, the struggle with herself should be nice to watch. It will also give way for another showdown between her and Tamsin, and Tamsin can pull her from the darkness, and fighting the Pappyrus side by side would be epic to watch too!
Attachments: 5961170.jpg (455.7 Kb) · 1571638.jpg (54.6 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 2:59 AM

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 4:53 AM | Message # 15
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Drools can short circuit your electronics! Take precaution.
I think my electronics just burned out, I might just have a little valkubus cry while wondering why the writers hate us so much sad

I wish they'd announce and confirm season 5 already, the waiting is murdering my brain!

Quote Isabel_Q ()
I've been waiting for yearssss to see some Valkubanging
YES! also i reeeaaally want to shove it in my doccubus supporting friends faces  angry

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Search: