Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x04 "When God opens a window"
Ep. 5x04 "When God opens a window"
ValkyriorDate: Sunday, 17 Aug 14, 7:41 PM | Message # 1
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Written by Steve Cochrane.

Bo and Tamsin disagree over a young Fae who asks for help. Trick turns to Dyson with a mysterious case and an unwanted partner.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

tambrosia85Date: Tuesday, 23 Dec 14, 1:45 PM | Message # 2
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
So, is God gonna open a Valkubus window after all the buildup in the last few eps?

LanieDate: Tuesday, 23 Dec 14, 4:12 PM | Message # 3
Rakshasa
tambrosia85, hi, welcome! biggrin

Honestly, I don't believe we're about to get Valkubus at all, but I'm open to surprises (like last year's Krampus episode happy ).

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 23 Dec 14, 5:26 PM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote tambrosia85 ()
So, is God gonna open a Valkubus window after all the buildup in the last few eps?

I think we will but I doubt it'll be too soon. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SirGladiatorDate: Thursday, 25 Dec 14, 2:03 AM | Message # 5
Squonk
Isn't the saying 'When God closes a door, He opens a window'?  If so, the title suggests that a door will be closed.  What is the door?  And of course, what is the window?  Could the door closing be Bo's old relationships, and the window opening be her relationship with Tamsin?  It's sure a nice thought, here's hoping smile .

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 27 Dec 14, 5:15 AM | Message # 6
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Welcome to our new member tambrosia85 biggrin .
So, Dyson will be having a new partner?
They said there is a new guy? and maybe this is he? and they said he's on most episodes.

I hope, he stays AWAY from Tamsin! angry

Added (27 Dec 14, 5:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I'm really looking forward on this ep., I love watching Valkubus doing these cases... even if they're arguing, they're hot happy

NeffititiDate: Saturday, 27 Dec 14, 10:03 AM | Message # 7
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote Isabel_Q ()
So, Dyson will be having a new partner? They said there is a new guy? and maybe this is he? and they said he's on most episodes.

I hope, he stays AWAY from Tamsin!

I think that partner in the spoiler that they are referring is Vex in 404. Whether he'll be Dyson's real partner in future, I have no idea.
That new guy is fairly young (the actor is 20 yr old). I suspect that he'll be that 'young Fae' who looks for help from Bo and Tamsin. So...I have no idea if he and Tamsin will hook up. IMHO he's too young for any of the people in the show, but who knows...

FreedomDate: Monday, 29 Dec 14, 6:32 AM | Message # 8
Baby Fae
UGGGGHHHH I CAN'T!!!

OH SWEET JESUS I'LL COME BACK AND WRITE WHEN I ACTUALLY FIND SOME WORDS THAT ARE EVEN LEGIBLE

HFJSKJSFKJSFKHSFKSJFSKKLJHASKLQHSLAKHJSFKHSKJDFSFUOHSJFSLKFJSHKF

Post edited by Freedom - Monday, 29 Dec 14, 6:34 AM

LanieDate: Monday, 29 Dec 14, 7:32 AM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
RSkar's bringing her A game to LG with Tammers. She's hilarious! happy

Oh, and some good time for Valkubus shippers. smile

x

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 29 Dec 14, 7:59 AM | Message # 10
Rakshasa
God this season is so amazing so far, Tamsin and food is my favourite, we got valkubus (i'm sure we'll get more).

Evony is back to normal (yay no more whining!)

I'm liking less broody Dyson and His son seems like an interesting character

VEX <3 SKHGSLIHDFKGDFLKGNS

everything about this episode was wonderful, I really hope this season keeps up the momentum.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 29 Dec 14, 9:12 AM | Message # 11
Drunk Valkyrie
I will be honest, I was annoyed earlier when I was in l chat, coz some ppl's posts sounded horrible... but, RAMSAwesome was helpful and reviewed it more fairly.
I will come back after I watch it.

LilouDate: Monday, 29 Dec 14, 12:16 PM | Message # 12
Baby Fae
Wonderful episode for our ship

I really liked all those small scenes between our girls and the way Tamsin treated Bo ( Tamsin from s3 finally back ) gentle and with respect.
I saw some emotions also from Bo side especially after their kiss also awkwardness in Lauren presence says all, last time when she was behaving like that it was in first season when Dyson and Lauren where fighting about her and it makes me think Bo have some feelings for Tamsin too but still she didn't figured them out yet

Some people complain about Tamsin being douche in last scene with Lauren but if you take a close look, Tamsin behaviour should not surprising. I mean she was always guarded if becomes about feelings and in that moment with Bo, when she kissed her she was showing up her real vulnerable side, which she's only showing when she's alone with Bo, it was intimate scene, than Lauren sudden appearance violated her safe bubble where she's hiding her true feelings, just look how fast she moved away from Bo when Lauren saw them. She wasn't feeling comfortable for sure, plus that moment between Bo and Lauren add insult to injury, Tamsin was definitely jealous and was marking her territory. MG said after ep 3 that Tamsin still didn't figured out what she's feeling for Bo and I believe after last episode she's slowly starting realize that she's in love with Bo and even if I hate admit that, it's also thanks to Lauren.

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 29 Dec 14, 12:50 PM | Message # 13
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
And our ship sails on. Courtesy the enhanced video from Showcase we know that it's mostly coming from Tamsin right now but you know what? That totally makes sense. Bo is not going to jump into anything new and risk screwing up another relationship and Tamsin doesn't think she's worth more than that so she simply loves Bo without expectations and does what she can do to be valuable to her by healing her when she can. Never expecting she'll get more.

I hope something happens that gets Bo to see Tamsin is worth the risk and then, watch out. smile

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 30 Dec 14, 4:06 AM | Message # 14
Drunk Valkyrie
Hahahahaha lol crazy doccubots

Added (30 Dec 14, 2:52 AM)
Saying that Tamsin could be casting doubt on both BoLo that's why they're doubting their love with each other now... wacko

Added (30 Dec 14, 3:17 AM)

Quote Lilou ()
Some people complain about Tamsin being douche in last scene with Lauren but if you take a close look, Tamsin behaviour should not surprising. I mean she was always guarded if becomes about feelings and in that moment with Bo, when she kissed her she was showing up her real vulnerable side, which she's only showing when she's alone with Bo, it was intimate scene, than Lauren sudden appearance violated her safe bubble where she's hiding her true feelings, just look how fast she moved away from Bo when Lauren saw them. She wasn't feeling comfortable for sure, plus that moment between Bo and Lauren add insult to injury, Tamsin was definitely jealous and was marking her territory. MG said after ep 3 that Tamsin still didn't figured out what she's feeling for Bo and I believe after last episode she's slowly starting realize that she's in love with Bo and even if I hate admit that, it's also thanks to Lauren.

Holy crap, I've said the same thing in l chat. LOL
I agree, that douche scene was just Tamsin interrupting BoLo's mushy moments because she jealous, and annoyed at that comment by Lauren about "Human touch", she kissed Bo and asked her to feed just to show Lauren that her touch can heal too, lol its like a competition now.
Tamsin was not worried kissing Bo infront of L because they cleared last ep that BoLo are just friends now. happy

Can I say that, I don't really see Tamsin as Kenzi's replacement? shes more like a woman version of Dyson but slightly evil and not whipped. She's direct and brutally honest, she will not condone Bo's whining and stupidity, she exist to love, protect Bo even from herself <3. Sounds true love to me happy

Added (30 Dec 14, 3:26 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
Evony is back to normal (yay no more whining!)

Yay! I love her! Shes back to her badass evil self smile I'm glad the writers didn't dropped her case coz you can't do that horrible thing to the Morrigan and get away without any consequences. biggrin

Added (30 Dec 14, 3:56 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()

I'm liking less broody Dyson and His son seems like an interesting character

He's not interesting.
He's like Bo, her man version and reminds Bo of herself.
No family, run away, and daddy issues.
I still hate that the pup gets to have some screen time... he is such a whiny pup.

On a happy note, Dyson will be busy with the case, catching up with his son, that I hope we wouldn't see him whining/pinning up so much.
I believe that familiarity that Bo felt towards him is because hes Dyson's son and genes etc., and that bunch of ID's he has and the running away reminds Bo so much of herself, but it doesn't mean he is a contender for Bo's heart right? He's too young, its wrong angry

Added (30 Dec 14, 4:06 AM)

Quote UberFaenatic ()
And our ship sails on. Courtesy the enhanced video from Showcase we know that it's mostly coming from Tamsin right now but you know what? That totally makes sense. Bo is not going to jump into anything new and risk screwing up another relationship and Tamsin doesn't think she's worth more than that so she simply loves Bo without expectations and does what she can do to be valuable to her by healing her when she can. Never expecting she'll get more.

I hope something happens that gets Bo to see Tamsin is worth the risk and then, watch out. smile

I get that. But, were waiting for 8 yrs now for their love confessions/hook-up/romance and we only have 12 eps remaining... can they move faster? I want my Valkubus relationship already.

Can you imagine it? Them on their cases, kissing every 5 minutes, the touches, the heart eyes, the embraces, the tumble in bed....the wall sex (!) the cuddles, the morning after... the breakfast in bed, the morning kisses... I'm gonna die... cry
We've waited long enough!

I say, one of these days, in fear of Lauren and Bo getting back together, Tamsin will confess those 3 important words to Bo and we will know, I hope by then Bo already processed her feelings for T.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 30 Dec 14, 2:50 AM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x04 "When God opens a window"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: