Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 10:10 PM | Message # 46
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote Lilou ()
the way she's looking at this guy... feel bad vibes sadblinky
My spec is that they meet this guy, obviously Valkubus is protecting him from whoever foe he has and Tamsin made that "cute" face because he's telling them a love/heroic story of some sort... that's the only thing I can assume that will make Tamsin pull a cute face like that... bcoz remember she pulls that face when Dyson is describing love... and Tamsin love love stories.

That's it folks, I refuse to acknowledge the BS notion that TamTam felt love at first sight. Tamsin is deeper than that.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 19 Dec 14, 10:11 PM

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 11:01 PM | Message # 47
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I didn't pick up any vibes at all. lol She looks attentive and adorable but she always looks adorable. wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 1:33 AM | Message # 48
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I didn't pick up any vibes at all. lol She looks attentive and adorable but she always looks adorable. wink
I agree and I don't get ppl (which shall not be named) saying that she might have fell in love with the guy in the promo pics. I also think shes being attentive and captivated of whatever chivalrous story that guy was saying. This look and hand placement In my opinion was a gesture of someone listening to something interesting or lovely.

I'll eat my Christmas sock if she did fell in love with this guy.

He's a warrior right? gasp! TamTam loves warriors.... but, still Its not believable if ever.

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 4:36 AM | Message # 49
Rakshasa
Yeah I don't see it happening. Nor do I see it as something that Rachel's fans would be happy about, which is what RSkar had said in an interview. lol

Available to users only

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 5:50 AM | Message # 50
Drunk Valkyrie
^Lol, This.
Rachel said her fans will be happy with her "true love", and who are her fans really? Dysin fans are ghosts   
Her loudest and prominent fans are Valkubus fangirls and our hearts deepest desire and the only thing that will make us "happy" is for them to valkubang. yes

Added (20 Dec 14, 5:50 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote UberFaenatic ()
I mean I get it, people were seriously burned last year...but still. I hope they come back here. /HT
You can always talk to me happy I'm most of the time sane. google
I hope they come back too, well Zoriah was here earlier, lurking (lol) and hopefully everyone (wishful thinking) will comeback (even if its to bitch) since this is the last season!

By the way, I want to talk to you about TWD. Isn't it amazing?

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 5:54 AM | Message # 51
Rakshasa
Do we have OT threads to talk about other shows? Because we should! biggrin

Oh and do a search on Fan fiction for all the Dyson/Tamsin fics.  Here's a clue. There aren't any. lol

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 6:02 AM | Message # 52
Drunk Valkyrie
P.S. Who are the fans that will be "happy" if she fell in love with this Japanese warrior? or a new character?
There's no time to introduce and build a new LI for Tamsin, its time consuming like Rainier stupid wanderer.

Added (20 Dec 14, 6:00 AM)

Quote UberFaenatic ()
Do we have OT threads to talk about other shows? Because we should! biggrin
We can make one here... I'm sure we are allowed. I saw Agents of Shield here once...

Added (20 Dec 14, 6:02 AM)

Quote UberFaenatic ()
Oh and do a search on Fan fiction for all the Dyson/Tamsin fics. Here's a clue. There aren't any. lol
Because.... and its only those doccubots who ships them for their own devious reasons.

LilouDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 12:51 PM | Message # 53
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
thanks to you girls now i feel better hug it's easy to get depressed and assuming worst after last season, especially when you have doccubus shippers around you

Added (20 Dec 14, 12:51 PM)
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d26a0cd....500.png

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 2:08 AM | Message # 54
Rakshasa
Woo BTS shots! 

Added (22 Dec 14, 2:08 AM)

LilouDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 4:08 AM | Message # 55
Baby Fae
Awards: 0

I don't know how Bo could refuse seductive Tamsin even if she lost her powers.  Tamsin was offering herself 3 times and nothing shame on you Bo happy

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 5:25 AM | Message # 56
Rakshasa
Our SuccuBo is distracted, what with losing Kenzi and her unexpected fae ED. lol

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 5:37 AM | Message # 57
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Lilou ()
I don't know how Bo could refuse seductive Tamsin even if she lost her powers. Tamsin was offering herself 3 times and nothing shame on you Bo happy
I kinda like this seductive Tamsin... even though she's not really seducing Bo, shes just oozes that sexuality... I mean, how long can Bo resist it? Its inevitable. wink

How's that hospital scene with Tamsin confronting Bo's self sabotage? Lol, I feel that our Tamsin is back! The no non-sense badass.

Lauren is being nice, I like it. *whispers....copdoc*

Added (22 Dec 14, 5:37 AM)
That leg and arm embrace is just......  
Making me tears ... my Valkubus IN.BED.TOGETHER.DOING.NOTHING.

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 6:10 AM | Message # 58
Rakshasa
You all realize that Bo kept Dyson to have sex with to heal precisely because she knew there were no strings for her.  Ergo, there are strings with Tamsin. (Lauren wouldn't have survived Bo feeding on her to heal that wound).

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 6:16 AM | Message # 59
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Don't say copdoc here! Isabel_Q, though that scene was awkward and almost had me in tears when Tamsin started crying.

I am really liking the group dynamic of this season so far though, the end scene was lovely.

I knew we had nothing to worry about the guy though, totally not Tammers type anyway. all in all, I really liked that episode. way better than last week

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 6:42 AM | Message # 60
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Valkyrior ()
Don't say copdoc here! Isabel_Q
Why? Does it hurt?  Then I like saying it!

Quote Valkyrior ()
that scene was awkward and almost had me in tears when Tamsin started crying.
That scene is very nice if we all pretend we can't hear Dybo in the background...
Lauren was being nice and kind, no sarcasm, not mean Lauren is kinda nice. I like her, I hope she stays.

Quote Valkyrior ()
I am really liking the group dynamic of this season so far though, the end scene was lovely.
That group bonding watching "horror" tv is kinda nice, its like a hint that they will all eventually "SHARE BO".. I still say that I hope Tamsin get the Fridays and Saturdays... Valkubus can party 2 nights straight and cuddle all night.

I totally think Tamsin is the big spoon here.

Added (22 Dec 14, 6:30 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
I knew we had nothing to worry about the guy though, totally not Tammers type anyway. all in all, I really liked that episode. way better than last week
Lol at Tammers fangirling. I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually the sister that's the real hero.
Love the girl power on this episode.
Very nice.

Added (22 Dec 14, 6:42 AM)

Quote UberFaenatic ()
You all realize that Bo kept Dyson to have sex with to heal precisely because she knew there were no strings for her. Ergo, there are strings with Tamsin. (Lauren wouldn't have survived Bo feeding on her to heal that wound).
yes Poor Dyson. Being used as a battery charger.
Poor Lauren, having to hear and see all that and can't do anything about it.
Poor Tamsin, her selfless love for Bo is actually hurting her.

Whatever this triangle, square is, at the end of the day, Bo sleeps in Tamsin's bed heheh

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 22 Dec 14, 6:28 AM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
Search: