[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 10:53 PM | Message # 31
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Yeah I like that too. I'm just not big fan of JUST the bun. But the season 3 braided bun? YEEES.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 11:00 PM | Message # 32
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
This old photos of Tamsin really made me miss her... and made me sad. I really don't understand myself. Is it because I still miss Detective Tamsin? maybe..... tears    
I will always adore the no nonsense Detective Tamsin.

Added (18 Dec 14, 11:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote UberFaenatic ()
Yeah I like that too. I'm just not big fan of JUST the bun. But the season 3 braided bun? YEEES.
ikr? That's the best imo. Its so badass!

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 0:04 AM | Message # 33
Rakshasa
I'm loving her look for this next episode though and really interested to see how things progress for our winged girl. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 1:53 AM | Message # 34
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'm loving her look for this next episode though and really interested to see how things progress for our winged girl. lol

Yes, I agree, shes almost her old self and next ep, she really looks nice. I wonder how many jackets did Tamsin have now? Anyone counting?

Btw, we are all forgetting that TamBo are roommates now!!! Since, I'm not a perve, I'm sure they wait for each other to use the bathroom. Also, is Lauren not jealous of this arrangement? hmm

UberFaenatic, RachiesTaylor (who I might have drove to tears) on twitter mentioned that there will be Food and Shots on this episode... have you heard anything? I can't ask her since I made her cry.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 1:56 AM | Message # 35
Rakshasa
I don't know. The only thing I know about this episode is that AS said it was a fun one, so possibly a lighter toned one?

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 2:06 AM | Message # 36
Drunk Valkyrie
^Its a body guard/ protection kind of job right? I'm sure there's a villain that they will have to capture or kill. It seems to be a Valkubus heavy episode, I hope. 
I hope they will still kick some butts, I mean they're hot and all but I'm dying for some action scenes.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 2:23 AM | Message # 37
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
^Its a body guard/ protection kind of job right? I'm sure there's a villain that they will have to capture or kill. It seems to be a Valkubus heavy episode, I hope.  I hope they will still kick some butts, I mean they're hot and all but I'm dying for some action scenes.
It's amazing how action light these last two episodes have been really. The most we've seen was what...Stacy's girls holding Tamsin back? The fight between Bo and Tamsin? Dyson wolfing the gates to stay open? Other than that...not a whole lot lol.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 2:34 AM | Message # 38
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
It's amazing how action light these last two episodes have been really. The most we've seen was what...Stacy's girls holding Tamsin back? The fight between Bo and Tamsin? Dyson wolfing the gates to stay open? Other than that...not a whole lot lol.
Tell me about it... I thought Bo will fight her way to hell, kick some undead butts but... its empty.
Anyway, I would have loved for Tamsin to kick/fight some of those Valkyries to run after Bo, but that's just me being dramatic....
That Valkubus fight is nice tho... I love that. It reminds me of the old times. yes

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 2:40 AM | Message # 39
Rakshasa
I think this is the calm before the storm. I'm a little scared of who we'll lose when all is said and done and i don't like that they keep mentioning this is Tamsin's last life. sad

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 3:06 AM | Message # 40
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I think this is the calm before the storm. I'm a little scared of who we'll lose when all is said and done and i don't like that they keep mentioning this is Tamsin's last life. sad
Should  we take that as a hint?
Tamxiety back?
Do we know if RS was on the last day of filming?

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 3:09 AM | Message # 41
Rakshasa
We know she was there on the last day of filming but she was wrapped and in her trailer for the last scene shot in the Dal.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 3:31 AM | Message # 42
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
We know she was there on the last day of filming but she was wrapped and in her trailer for the last scene shot in the Dal.
    Oh, that's not good.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 5:35 AM | Message # 43
Rakshasa
I'm not totally freaked about it but it does make me a little nervous. lol

LilouDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 5:51 AM | Message # 44
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
the way she's looking at this guy... feel bad vibes  sadblinky

Added (19 Dec 14, 5:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Lauren comment about Tamsin never sacrificing anything for gang made me think this season my not end up good for us... i don't want even think about it tears

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 8:24 AM | Message # 45
Rakshasa
I hope that's not an anvil. Our girl has sacrificed enough!

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
Search: