Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
ValkyriorDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 8:55 AM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Then, Dare I say it, if something like this: 
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Will the writer's pull a Jean Grey/Wolverine scenario for Bo and Tamsin?
happens.

Will the big L confession not follow?

As depressing as it'd be though.   

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
"Red blinds the foolish".

If we take that in a more literal sense, Blinded by red/rage, Maybe Bo goes all "dark cray cray Bo" again, and Tamsin has to be the one to break her out of it?

Maybe. Iunno.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 9:00 AM | Message # 17
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
It could be that..., who knows really?
Sometimes, rage blinds people of their safety.. I'm just happy that Tamsin will be there to watch Bo's back when she storms hell.

Added (03 Mar 14, 9:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
Will the big L confession not follow?As depressing as it'd be though
I felt that Tamsin will lost it and confess her feelings to Bo if she thought she's going to lose her.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 11:26 AM | Message # 18
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Valkyrior ()
If we take that in a more literal sense, Blinded by red/rage, Maybe Bo goes all "dark cray cray Bo" again, and Tamsin has to be the one to break her out of it?

I'd love that! 
It would be a continuum from 4x08, where Bo gets Tamsin out of her spell, and then when Tamsin says "I got you". 
Aww.. my heart. I need it.

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 6:14 AM | Message # 19
Drunk Valkyrie
Will this episode finally  show Valkubus, discussing whatever relationship they have?
Ep.1 & 2 will be a quest for getting Kenzi back right? There got to be something that happens in those 2 ep that will push Tamsin to finally tell Bo what she really feeeeeeels!

I'm scared thinking what would that be?

Added (31 Jul 14, 5:07 AM)
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Oroka-mono wa Aka o Kirau or Red Blinds the Foolish

Its a manga about 2 men falling in love and was awarded the best yaoi in 2008.
The description says, its about -
Rafita is the young, rising star of the bullfighting world known as "The Red Matador." He has never
feared facing a bull since his first kill at the age of twelve. But when
he falls in love with Mauro, a butcher who rends the bulls that Rafita
kills, his confidence begins to waver.

In the matador's dreams, Mauro (who, like a bull, is colorblind) is alternately the bull he faces in the ring and the butcher who carves up his own skewered corpse.

Red Blinds the Foolish depicts a complex relationship and a cultural form, in a place where the sublime and the savage meet.
(mangaupdates.com)

Okay, it has been ages since I posted the story above.
And I think I was slightly mistaken.
My new theory is that-

Tamsin is the fearless matador Rafita
Bo is Mauro, and becomes the bull in Rafita's dream and also the butcher who carves up Rafita's skewered corpse.

Therefore, in LG-
Like Rafita, Tamsin never feared anyone, but when Tamsin met Bo she fell in love and when she dreams, Bo's face become the bull and even if Tamsin's job to kill the bull, with Bo's face she cannot kill it. So, Tamsin gets killed/skewered killed by Bo/bull, and then the butcher which also have Bo's face in Tamsin's dream carves up Tamsin's body/corpse.

So, even though it maybe Tamsin's job to eliminate Bo (s3) & she thought she will have no problem coz she fears no one, but she fell in love and she couldn't harm Bo anymore and she'll be willingly die in the hands of Bo instead.

And that is..... SO ANGSTY 

Added (16 Dec 14, 6:14 AM)
Ahhh, so this was the next episode, where I lost my head for speculating so much....
And they changed the title... The old title was better, mysterious, this new title is boring <_<

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 6:15 AM

LilouDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 8:47 AM | Message # 20
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
I'm excited about this episode from interview we know there will be a lot of Valkubus scenes but also scared about future our ship. Rachel said it will be important episode for her fans, Tamsin finally is going to show affection toward someone but still it can be someone from gang, who we already know or someone new.and Michael Grassi added in another interview this person is love of her life

Post edited by Lilou - Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 8:59 AM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 8:51 AM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Quote Lilou ()
I'm excited about this episode from interview we know there will be a lot of Valkubus scenes but also scared about future our ship. Rachel said it will be important episode for her fans, Tamsin finally is going to show affection toward someone but still it can be someone from gang, who we already know or someone new.
The writers have confirmed that Tamsin will be exploring a relationship not yet seen on the show smile

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

LilouDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 9:24 AM | Message # 22
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Yes but MG also was talking about Dyisin as if Tamsin and Dyson were in relationship and they only had one night stand thing which come out from nowhere and i think it depends on their point of view if they talking only about Dysin as if Valkubus never existed and thinking Tamsin had something with Dyson then if Tamsin suddenly discover her feelings for Bo and they will build relationship it can be considered as something new especially because of they actually never been together.

Post edited by Lilou - Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 9:25 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 10:11 PM | Message # 23
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Lilou ()
I'm excited about this episode from interview we know there will be a lot of Valkubus scenes but also scared about future our ship. Rachel said it will be important episode for her fans, Tamsin finally is going to show affection toward someone but still it can be someone from gang, who we already know or someone new.and Michael Grassi added in another interview this person is love of her life
I hope RS doesn't mean Dyson or Lauren or Trick or Vex because I can't....imagine it.
It will be important for her fans and her fans will be happy... Tamsin partnered with any of the people above will not make her Valkubus fans happy, which is the most known, official and loudest fans/fandom she have.

I'll assume the worst.
I will only tolerate a different partner/love of her life if its Evony.... because shes a bitch... an evil, sexy bitch.

Added (17 Dec 14, 10:03 PM)
And Evony is human now... so....... she can't melt her!

Added (17 Dec 14, 10:11 PM)

Quote Lilou ()
Yes but MG also was talking about Dyisin as if Tamsin and Dyson were in relationship and they only had one night stand thing which come out from nowhere and i think it depends on their point of view if they talking only about Dysin as if Valkubus never existed and thinking Tamsin had something with Dyson then if Tamsin suddenly discover her feelings for Bo and they will build relationship it can be considered as something new especially because of they actually never been together.
Dysin is dead as of ep.1. Confirmed in ep.2 by both.
They are ignoring Valkubus, and hoping the fans will forget about it.

If this ep. shows the scene where Tamsin saw either Bo & Lauren or Bo & Dyson doing the nasty and Tamsin get bothered and went to a drunkfest, enough to confront or confess her lurve to Bo, that would be awesome. Clueless Bo bothers the fuck out of me tears

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 10:05 PM

LanieDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 3:41 PM | Message # 24
Rakshasa
Pic's from Showcase's site

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 6:06 PM | Message # 25
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Also available on Far Far Away : http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section....ery.htm

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 8:26 PM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Hair down! Finally!!! 
I can only take so much of the bun.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 8:29 PM | Message # 27
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Hair down! Finally!!!  I can only take so much of the bun.
I'm not a fan of the bun unless it's the sloppy bun from the Kenzi Scale. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 10:38 PM | Message # 28
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Hair down! Finally!!! I can only take so much of the bun.
Love it.

Source: https://38.media.tumblr.com/0e00952....250.gif
Attachments: 3598110.gif (988.6 Kb)

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 10:44 PM | Message # 29
Drunk Valkyrie
I kinda like her in pony tail.
Attachments: 2392541.jpg (39.2 Kb)

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 10:52 PM | Message # 30
Drunk Valkyrie
I love this. For me, this is her perfect look.
The hair, the jacket, the attitude... she can kill you with a look (lol, she really can).

Source: http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums....250.gif
Attachments: 3463312.gif (984.4 Kb)

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x03 "Big in Japan"
Search: