Quote Valkyrior ()
GO EAT A SACK OF TITS POPO
YOU EAT A SACK OF TITS. AND WEAR SOME GLASSES. *throws a sandwich at you*

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 8:03 AM | Message # 49
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Dude..don't throw sandwiches that's rude.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

LilouDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 6:16 PM | Message # 50
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Agree with all of you. I want Valkubus finally together too ( this is the last season goddammit ) but I'm afraid it won't happen.
Ksenia won't be back as regular which means someone have to take her place as  a new Bo buddy and the only logical option is Tamsin. I love KS but  i'm mad that she couldn't wait just only one last season

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 7:09 AM | Message # 51
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Lilou ()
Agree with all of you. I want Valkubus finally together too ( this is the last season goddammit ) but I'm afraid it won't happen.Ksenia won't be back as regular which means someone have to take her place as a new Bo buddy and the only logical option is Tamsin.
NO NO NO NO NO NO tears

Added (13 Dec 14, 4:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------
WHY ARE WE BEING DEPRESSIVE?
I AM SO TIRED OF BEING DEPRESSED WITH THIS SHIP!
I WANT SOME VALKUBUS HAPPINESS AND VALKUBANGING IN THE FUTURE!

Added (13 Dec 14, 4:53 AM)
I'M RUNNING OUT OF SAD GIFS!

Added (13 Dec 14, 7:09 AM)
I'm gonna be positive.
I realized that, since Valkubus is gonna work some cases together, we can be assured that Bo will never die, she have a battery alongside her and can recharge with Tamsin's awesome chi anywhere they are. I hope this will lessen her "use" of Dyson.
See?, there's some good news after all. wink

TofugrrlDate: Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 2:38 PM | Message # 52
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
Quote Isabel_Q ()
I'm gonna be positive. I realized that, since Valkubus is gonna work some cases together, we can be assured that Bo will never die, she have a battery alongside her and can recharge with Tamsin's awesome chi anywhere they are. I hope this will lessen her "use" of Dyson.
See?, there's some good news after all.

Yes, lots of time together! I think we need to get through this beginning rough patch because things look good for the Valkubus future! So what to expect from 5.02?! Where are the promos for the episode?! 

Bleh, I have to work tomorrow night, so I will be rushing home to get my Valkubus feels. I don't want to fangirl in front of my co-workers, so I'll try to refrain from peeking on Twitter and Tumblr.

side note: OMG, trying to explain ships, fanfic and fanvids to my friend/co-worker....   weirdface ...I give up.

LilouDate: Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 6:41 PM | Message # 53
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
LG announced on twitter that this season they are not going to upload promos, btw they also didn't  put new recap after ep 5x01 and they blocked comments.

Post edited by Lilou - Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 6:42 PM

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 8:01 PM | Message # 54
Rakshasa
Quote Tofugrrl ()
side note: OMG, trying to explain ships, fanfic and fanvids to my friend/co-worker....   ...I give up.

Don't even bother, I've tried with my non fandom friends, they just think i'm weird.
and the friends I had before joining the forum that were semi part of the fandom were all doccubus shippers...So they also think i'm weird.
I was the black sheep  cry

Quote Lilou ()
LG announced on twitter that this season they are not going to upload promos

Noooooooooooooooooo, the suspense is too much!

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 8:19 PM | Message # 55
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Lilou ()
LG announced on twitter that this season they are not going to upload promos, btw they also didn't  put new recap after ep 5x01 and they blocked comments. 
Oh, thank the heavens! What a blessing! Maybe we can enjoy this final season without the drama coming from that end.

Also, I oppose to this Freysin relationship!

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 15 Dec 14, 6:22 AM | Message # 56
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
LG announced on twitter that this season they are not going to upload promos, btw they also didn't put new recap after ep 5x01 and they blocked comments. Oh, thank the heavens! What a blessing! Maybe we can enjoy this final season without the drama coming from that end.

It feels great that there wont be any drama between the fandoms, but I really like to see promos ahead of the eps, so that's not cool.

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Also, I oppose to this Freysin relationship!
And why do you oppose this HOT COUPLE?!
Freyja was lovely, I think shes covering for Tamsin and that's great.
I can't wait to see more of her.

Fine. neutral
Those who ship Freysin
Isabel_Q, TofugrrlValkyrior

Oppose to this hot couple
Ash, SlightlyTwisted,

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 15 Dec 14, 12:06 PM | Message # 57
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
It feels great that there wont be any drama between the fandoms, but I really like to see promos ahead of the eps, so that's not cool.
I like to know as little as possible going in, so I never watched promos, so I don't mind that. You'll see it's a good experience smile

Quote Isabel_Q ()
And why do you oppose this HOT COUPLE?! Freyja was lovely, I think shes covering for Tamsin and that's great.
I can't wait to see more of her.
Ugh.. So we're not done with Valhalla and those other Valkyries yet?

I oppose because I do not (yet) like Freya, and I don't ship just to ship.
Plus, I'd like Valkubus to happen before anything else, even though I don't think we'll have Valkubus at all in that sense.

NeffititiDate: Monday, 15 Dec 14, 5:32 PM | Message # 58
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote Lilou ()
LG announced on twitter that this season they are not going to upload promos, btw they also didn't  put new recap after ep 5x01 and they blocked comments. Post edited by Lilou - Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 6:42 PM

Did they say no promo for 502 or the entire season? I PMed Showcase twitter and they said "no promo for this episode, but keep an eye on other Lost Girl promos", so that's a yes for promos for other episodes?

LanieDate: Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 3:31 AM | Message # 59
Rakshasa
Just in casy anyone missed it, Emily Gagne's doing the post-episode interviews with the showrunner this season again, so here's what was posted about 5x01:

‘LOST GIRL’ TALK: “Like Hell, Part 1″

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 7:01 AM | Message # 60
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Ugh.. So we're not done with Valhalla and those other Valkyries yet?I oppose because I do not (yet) like Freya, and I don't ship just to ship.
Plus, I'd like Valkubus to happen before anything else, even though I don't think we'll have Valkubus at all in that sense.
I don't mean Freysin foreva... I mean hooking up from time to time is good wink I like that she likes Tamsin and lets her know it. It makes me happy and its refreshing to see someone else appreciates Tamsin (even if its just for "release"), bcoz its just not believable that she doesn't have any admirers.  I like seeing her being pursued as oppose to being angsty and longing.

Valkubus will happen after Bo bang everyone else on the planet.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
Search: