Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 1:43 AM | Message # 31
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Tofugrrl, hey hey there! happy
Damn girl, you're right about the trap thing.... ugh, now Bo is where her father wants her to be.

Added (10 Dec 14, 1:41 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Tofugrrl ()
I LOVE that snarky Tamsin is back. I am so happy that Tamsin was in the episode so much. I like the interaction with Lauren, but I am totally frustrated at the "we have all sacrificed blah blah" ...where is Dyson to stand up fpr her? ...and the " one more chance" thing. Ugh!!!!! I thought that Bo would be able to notice if Tamsin is off from her normal reborn self that she has come to know. Please, please, please let her understand what Tamsin is going through. angry
Yes, snarky TamTam is the best!
And I hope we'll get more Tamsin next ep happy
Do you have any spec on what came over Tamsin? me and UberFaenatic thought she became possessed after the phone call.

Added (10 Dec 14, 1:43 AM)
And do you like Freyja?
Ash doesn't, but I do like her because it seems that she's covering for Tamsin. smile

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 4:28 AM | Message # 32
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Tofugrrl ()
I thought that Bo would be able to notice if Tamsin is off from her normal reborn self that she has come to know. Please, please, please let her understand what Tamsin is going through.
x2
Attachments: 5386318.gif (885.4 Kb)

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 6:02 AM | Message # 33
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
I actually really think that Tamsin will fill that "best friend" role in some capacity for the better part of this season, and that that in turn excludes any romantic possibilities. And really, that's okay with me. We'll see if my assumptions are true or not though.
I will still watch it, sure, but, I will not be okay with it....

Added (10 Dec 14, 6:02 AM)
..because.... ST, remember Tamsin's sad face? longing looks? .... I can't spend s5 seeing her with that kicked puppy look... How? I can't...
Attachments: 0883887.gif (654.9 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 6:08 AM

AshDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 6:23 AM | Message # 34
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Isn't its Valkyries job to take souls of worthy warriors and Odin and Freyja took their types?... base if they're noble (Valhalla) or not (hell)?.
Valhalla or Niflheim.

And sure, it's their job, but they work either for Odin od Freyja. They're not mercenaries for anyone to hire if they want a souls for themselves.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

TofugrrlDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 10:48 AM | Message # 35
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Do you have any spec on what came over Tamsin? me and UberFaenatic thought she became possessed after the phone call.

I was wondering about that...like how Kenzi never really listened to the call, so it had no effect on her? Some sort of Chi thing?

On another note, why would Tamsin be considered special among other Valkyries?...now considered not so special I guess...Is her role different than the other Valkyries? I hope we find out!

Added (10 Dec 14, 10:48 AM)

Quote Isabel_Q ()
And do you like Freyja? Ash doesn't, but I do like her because it seems that she's covering for Tamsin.
I am on the fence at the moment. I could see that she might be covering for Tamsin, but I wonder if she just sees Tamsin as a tool for whatever she needs. Everything to her is black and white, by the numbers it seems. She doesn't seem to mind that ..whoever the bad guy is...is still manipulating Tamsin in the end. Is Freya just a pawn in the whole scenario too? Perhaps she will help Tamsin in a more direct way.

...maybe she is Tamsin's mom? Is that why the others were a little bitter? We all know how some mom's can be! Okay, now I want an emotional mother/daughter scene!  tears

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 12:40 PM | Message # 36
Drunk Valkyrie
Tofugrrl, okay, I'm on my phone but I just can't resist to react, LOL Tofugrrl, Freyja was creepily close To Tamsin in that scene, and almost kissed her.!!! She can't be her mother! tongue tongue tongue

Added (10 Dec 14, 12:40 PM)
also, I don't want them to be related coz I secretly wanted them to kiss wink

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 4:29 AM

TofugrrlDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 10:57 PM | Message # 37
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Freyja was creepily close To Tamsin in that scene, and almost kissed her.!!! She can't be her mother! :p

Quote Isabel_Q ()
also, I don't want them to be related coz I secretly wanted them to kiss
 Lol! Right? Well..it could be she was trying to intimidate her? And be creepy. Personal space bubble totally invaded...if not, then yes...kissing should ensue!

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 4:55 AM | Message # 38
Drunk Valkyrie
Mom?... don't ....................................................................................keep me waiting

I'm sure, I've landed myself a space in hell for this one.

Added (11 Dec 14, 4:55 AM)

Quote Tofugrrl ()
also, I don't want them to be related coz I secretly wanted them to kiss Lol! Right? Well..it could be she was trying to intimidate her? And be creepy. Personal space bubble totally invaded...if not, then yes...kissing should ensue!
lol lol lol I'm still laughing at that mom thing spec you said.

Anyway, I think all you've said is quite right, Freyja is the mother of all Valkyries and Tamsin's boss, of course, she has control over Tamsin and can boss her around like that. Tamsin is the one begging here for Freyja's favor, so she sort of reminded TamTam who's the boss.

Freyja is intimidating yes and she just exerts her power over Tamsin when she invades her personal space like that...but, I can still see her affections for Tamsin, I think I remember that Bo's dad seek her for the job because shes the best... so, she clearly is a famous Valkyrie in her other lifetimes and I feel that she has a lot of history with Freyja, and she might very well be Freyja's favorite and Stacey is jealous of her.

Invading someone's personal space, touches of familiarity, the almost kiss, looking at Tamsin's lips all the time and that innuendo that she said... Freyja said "she wanted a different kind of release'... lol that's very clear that they are more than acquaintance... and I freaking want to know more!
Attachments: 5863825.png (392.1 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 4:35 AM

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 8:44 PM | Message # 39
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
^ I'd ship it.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 10:04 PM | Message # 40
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Valkyrior ()
^ I'd ship it.
It'll be hot hot hot!

Those who ship Freysin
Isabel_Q, TofugrrlValkyrior

Oppose to this hot couple
Ash,

ZoriahDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 1:06 AM | Message # 41
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Hi guys! Still haven't seen the premiere yet, but what's this about Lauren being bitchy to Tamsin? Seriously?!!! I hear we got best snarky line of the season out of the exchange though. wink

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 4:38 AM | Message # 42
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Zoriah ()
Hi guys! Still haven't seen the premiere yet, but what's this about Lauren being bitchy to Tamsin? Seriously?!!! I hear we got best snarky line of the season out of the exchange though. wink
Whaaaat? go go go go watch it!
It was better than s4 and Tamsin feels like shes her old self. Bo is better and Kenzi is... there.

Added (12 Dec 14, 4:38 AM)
Zoriah, tell me if you like Freysin, coz I have this list....

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 7:52 AM | Message # 43
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Those who ship Freysin Isabel_Q, Tofugrrl, Valkyrior

Oppose to this hot couple
Ash,

Ash is the 1%

AshDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 7:53 AM | Message # 44
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Those who ship FreysinIsabel_Q, Tofugrrl, Valkyrior

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 7:54 AM | Message # 45
Rakshasa
Wait I think England is with you on that one Popo. She doesn't ship them either.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
Search: