[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
LanieDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 5:35 PM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Tofugrrl, I think you may be onto something.

Whatever the correct answers is, I hope in s5 we get explanations sooner rather than in the last few episodes if at all (I still cringe every time I think of s4).

TofugrrlDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 6:40 PM | Message # 17
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Totally! With only 13 episodes, they should start off addressing some questions right at the beginning.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 14 Mar 14, 0:12 AM | Message # 18
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Tofugrrl ()
I am thinking it is a trap for Bo, so Tamsin doesn't want her to find the other shoe and go to Valhalla...maybe??
This is really interesting....  
I like this idea.

LanieDate: Monday, 08 Dec 14, 0:59 AM | Message # 19
Rakshasa
Well. That was fun. WAY better than 4x01, lots of TamTam. Can't really complain. happy

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 08 Dec 14, 5:12 AM | Message # 20
Rakshasa
I think Tamsin telling Lauren to eat a sack of tits will be the best one liner this season. But I so hope there are more.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

LaetsFandomsDate: Monday, 08 Dec 14, 5:52 AM | Message # 21
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Quote Valkyrior ()
I think Tamsin telling Lauren to eat a sack of tits will be the best one liner this season. But I so hope there are more.
Couldn't agree more!

And this season starts off well. We get both badass Tamsin and sweet Tamsin, and she seems very central to the story, finally!

Give me a D, Give me a Y, Give me a - suck my balls.

LilouDate: Monday, 08 Dec 14, 3:30 PM | Message # 22
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
so how do you think? do we have a chance for Valkubus this season?
Tamsin words ,, I don't want live it without you" sounded like love confession as for me

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 08 Dec 14, 6:23 PM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Well, they're definitely officially considered family now. I have a feeling that puts them closer than a relationship would, and that a relationship could potentially feel weird because of it. 
I don't know. 
This being the last season, and everything is already set in stone, I'm just gonna take whatever comes. 
As long as I get my Tamsin fill, I'm happy smile

Loved all the Tamsin!! LOVED!  happy

What freaked me out was seeing Ksenia listed as a Special Guest Star at the end... So... guess that means she'll only be in a few episodes? My heart is breaking, and my pregnancy hormones are threatening to put me in full blown hysteric cries over it   Say it isn't so!!!

And I'm also not happy Kenzi's hair isn't black anymore. Oh Ksenia, you couldn't wait til you were done filming? *sadface*

Kenzi going to have to dig her way out of her grave though.... Oh dear... I'm getting "Buffy" flashbacks. She'll be so traumatized. Wonder if that's what's gonna make her leave in the end, that coming back to real life and the trauma of it all is too much? Or maybe she'll just go back to Valhalla and marry Hale in some way?  Like.. how are they gonna wrap up Kenzi, if she's not here for the full season?

HOWEVER! Lauren possibly dying? Oh hell yes! Get that bitch outta here, and don't you dare bring her back!!

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 2:52 AM | Message # 24
Drunk Valkyrie
SlightlyTwisted, we missed you!!! sad
Did I read it right? you're pregnant?! Whoa... congrats! happy

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:02 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Well, they're definitely officially considered family now. I have a feeling that puts them closer than a relationship would, and that a relationship could potentially feel weird because of it. I don't know.
Okay, I never really thought of this kind of relationship before.... hmm Michael said in that interview that Tamsin will have an interesting relationship and a working relationship with Bo, I know that the latter meant they will work with some cases together. But, this "interesting relationship" could be possibly mean their family relationship?

I'm being stupid, of course not.... not WITH TAMSIN BLURTING HER DECLARATIONS OF LOVE TO BO FOR HOW LONG NOW. wink and IN SEVERAL OCCASIONS.

Do Bo see Tamsin as her family? does that stops her to see Tamsin as a potential love interest?
No, of course not, I'm just scaring myself, remember we will have that bed scene. yes

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:13 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
This being the last season, and everything is already set in stone, I'm just gonna take whatever comes. As long as I get my Tamsin fill, I'm happy smile

Loved all the Tamsin!! LOVED! happy
We all know we love her, but seeing the premier just hits me how much we actually missed her.
I am very happy too that we have lots of Tamsin in ep.1 and probably 2 and its cool to see RS acting chops again.

Shes so amazing.
Its like we have a list of acting skills-
kid / teen (comedy) - √
badass cop/Valkyrie (action) - √
emo/sad Valkyrie (drama) - √
Psycho Valkyrie (insane) - √
Sweet/Romantic Valkyrie - √

what else side of RS do you want to see?

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:20 AM)
Okay, I have to say that "Shining" scene is really creepy and a possessed Tamsin is scary!
Its sad too... we will forever remember that "This is my last life time, I don't want to live it without you".... This is another declaration of love from Tamsin and a confession imo. I mean, I love whoever gives this lines to Tamsin.

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:23 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
What freaked me out was seeing Ksenia listed as a Special Guest Star at the end... So... guess that means she'll only be in a few episodes? My heart is breaking, and my pregnancy hormones are threatening to put me in full blown hysteric cries over it Say it isn't so!!!
I saw that too... I think you're right. Its sad. Does that mean Kenzi will be trapped in that coffin for several days? how will she breathe? eat? will she die? (that's stupid, of course not, right?

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:25 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Kenzi going to have to dig her way out of her grave though.... Oh dear... I'm getting "Buffy" flashbacks. She'll be so traumatized. Wonder if that's what's gonna make her leave in the end, that coming back to real life and the trauma of it all is too much? Or maybe she'll just go back to Valhalla and marry Hale in some way? Like.. how are they gonna wrap up Kenzi, if she's not here for the full season?
hmm let's get back to this when we see Kenzi again.... god, when will be that?

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:29 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
HOWEVER! Lauren possibly dying? Oh hell yes! Get that bitch outta here, and don't you dare bring her back!!
Okay, so Stacy is on the hunt/mission of taking another soul close to Bo, aaaaand it might be Lauren, coz she has to be inserted on all aspect of the story. But, will she go to Valhalla or hell where Bo is?

At this point, no one can come to hell or Valhalla since Tamsin's hair was burned and the only way to go is when you die.
If Stacy comes after Lauren, Dyson is there and can help her. I kinda want to see a showdown between a wolf and a Valkyie, I want action is what I'm saying.

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:51 AM)
What I love in this episode:
- Lots of Tamsin
- Benzi tears
- Freyja (she's something.. isn't she?, is she allowed to kiss anyone of her Valkyries?
- Kenzi is alive, buried but alive lol
- Valkubus fight (I said before that I thought we will never see them fight with each other again, since Tamsin is so whipped now, so that's really a pleasant surprise), like I said I like them fighting... its HOT
- Kenzi in a gown, couture happy

What I hate:
- eh, Valhalla looks ordinary and boring (words that should never be associated to Valhalla) I imagined Valhalla to look like a lot of place but never as a hotel...so.

Things I want to know more:
- Is Bo's dad have powers over Tamsin? putting her in a trance?
- What really happened to Tamsin when she delivered Kenzi last season?, coz Kenzi looks fine or she didn't know anything?
- Freyja seemed to favor Tamsin before and looks like they have a history, I want to know that   ..... for research.
- Can't Tamsin use her powers in Valhalla? or against other Valkyries?

Cliffhangers:
- Tamsin is captured/restrained in Valhalla
- Bo is on the lift to see her daddy dearest
- Kenzi is buried (hang in there!)
- Lauren & Dyson is clueless that Stacy is coming heheh I'm going to enjoy that

BEST OF ALL.... DYSIN IS DEAD.

Added (09 Dec 14, 2:52 AM)
I congratulate anyone who had the patience to read my posts... because....

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 2:03 AM

AshDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 9:46 AM | Message # 25
Bounty Hunter
I liked the episode, but I was also confused by it.
First of all: why in the Odin's name they've ruined Valhalla?! Who could they?! A hotel?! Just.... WHY? I still can't deal with it. That's one, horrible idea.

Second: I don't like Freyja and Stacey bitch. I hope Tamsin will have a chance to punch her stupid face, HARD.

Third: I still don't like the idea that Valkyries are made like some kind of mercenaries for anyone to hire. It's... no, I'm not even going there.

Last things?

Kenzi's back, yay! A sack of tits, yay! Badass Tamsin, yay! Feelsy Tamsin, yay! I think that's all.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 6:13 PM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
SlightlyTwisted, we missed you!!! Did I read it right? you're pregnant?! Whoa... congrats!
Hey, I missed you guys too! 
And yes, I am pregnant! Thank you biggrin

I just found out that Kenzi will be in less than half of the episodes of this season, so I actually really think that Tamsin will fill that "best friend" role in some capacity for the better part of this season, and that that in turn excludes any romantic possibilities. And really, that's okay with me. We'll see if my assumptions are true or not though.

And yeah, I forgot to say anything about it last night, but what the hell is up with Valhalla looking like a hotel? Talk about not making any effort to make it true to it's mythological origin. Just wow...  dry

Since the next episode is :part 2, we'll most likely see Kenzi dig her way out then. 
Quote Isabel_Q ()
- What really happened to Tamsin when she delivered Kenzi last season?, coz Kenzi looks fine or she didn't know anything?
You know, somehow I think this will be swept under the rug and forgotten about, like so many other inconsistencies..

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 11:14 PM | Message # 27
Drunk Valkyrie
Tofugrrl, comeback! you're right, its a trap for Bo! and now, her dad owns her in replace of Kenzi cry

Added (09 Dec 14, 11:08 PM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Hey, I missed you guys too! And yes, I am pregnant! Thank you biggrin
Awww...... hug

Added (09 Dec 14, 11:14 PM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
You know I like that line too... but isn't it ridiculous? I mean cannibalism.... wacko I never heard of that line before.... is it a popular line? I wouldn't know I guess.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 11:14 PM | Message # 28
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Howdy y'all!

Available to users only

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 11:15 PM

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 11:59 PM | Message # 29
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Lilou ()
so how do you think? do we have a chance for Valkubus this season?Tamsin words ,, I don't want live it without you" sounded like love confession as for me
It sure sounds like an in love woman to me too.
But, SlightlyTwisted gave me doubts with her best friend role spec cry . I guess its up to Tamsin really if she will want more or if she will go for it.

So, this interesting relationship between Valkubus can be-
a) romantic relationship  
b) best friend relationship hug
c) open relationship

Added (09 Dec 14, 11:24 PM)

Quote UberFaenatic ()
Howdy y'all!I was very pleased with 501. It was such a massive upgrade from most of season 4, I can't even begin to say. The scenes with Bo and Kenzi healed so much for me. I loved Bo recognizing how selfish she had been, and I loved seeing Kenzi's heroism being acknowledged. I was bummed to read that KS will be in less than half of the episodes this season. That is a hard thing but at least it looks like they'll use her well and at least it was her choice.
Hey MB! you came! hug
The Benzi scene is very well needed, its healing you're right, to both of them and to the fans  smile .
Do you think she will climb her way or someone will save her?
Only Bo and Tamsin knows shes alive right?

Added (09 Dec 14, 11:28 PM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Kenzi going to have to dig her way out of her grave though.... Oh dear... I'm getting "Buffy" flashbacks. She'll be so traumatized. Wonder if that's what's gonna make her leave in the end, that coming back to real life and the trauma of it all is too much? Or maybe she'll just go back to Valhalla and marry Hale in some way? Like.. how are they gonna wrap up Kenzi, if she's not here for the full season?
ST have this spec and I think shes spot on. Kenzi will need a time to heal too and will leave tempo and that's why KS will be missing half of the season, but I hope her scenes will be at least long so we can savor it.

Added (09 Dec 14, 11:34 PM)

Quote UberFaenatic ()
There was so much Tamsin! I was so pleased. Bo's still wearing that stupid necklace though so I have to imagine she and Lauren are still in play for the time being. I'm hopeful that ends sooner rather than later. Then bring on the Valkubus!
The necklace is still present yes. Ash mentioned that the "One strike and you're out of our lives" warning from Bo is harsh... and we all agree. But Tamsin tried to axed her  and Kenz so she was really pissed at that moment.
What I was saying is that atm Bo is not loving Tamsin, shes pissed at her and really doesn't understand what Valhalla does to Tamsin... something will have to happen, maybe drastically for Tamsin to be in Bo's good side again. Sort of like save Bo from her dad or get injured again for saving Bo.

When will the paripyrus gonna show up?

Added (09 Dec 14, 11:59 PM)

Quote Ash ()
Second: I don't like Freyja and Stacey bitch. I hope Tamsin will have a chance to punch her stupid face, HARD.
I agree Stacey is a bitch. Don't worry, I'm sure Tamsin will kick her ass biggrin
Why don't you like Freyja? Tamsin seems to be one of her favorites... and she said "that's for you (telephone call)...I've held him back long enough".. so, it seems to me that Freyja was actually sheltering Tamsin from Odin(?) the guy she made a deal with. Still not sure its Odin tho.

Quote Ash ()
Third: I still don't like the idea that Valkyries are made like some kind of mercenaries for anyone to hire. It's... no, I'm not even going there.
Isn't its Valkyries job to take souls of worthy warriors and Odin and Freyja took their types?... base if they're noble (Valhalla) or not (hell)?.
This mercenary jobs that  they have I'm not sure is explained that much.... I thought they just does this when their life cycle is almost over?

Anyway, we all know that life for Tamsin is very important, she said countless of times and in that suicide truck that "she held to that life for a long time..." and that everyone is gonna expire someday...

TofugrrlDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 1:27 AM | Message # 30
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
I am glad we are all back here!  wave  

I LOVE that snarky Tamsin is back.  I am so happy that Tamsin was in the episode so much. I like the interaction with Lauren, but I am totally frustrated at the "we have all sacrificed blah blah" ...where is Dyson to stand up fpr her? ...and the " one more chance" thing. Ugh!!!!! I thought that Bo would be able to notice if Tamsin is off from her normal reborn self that she has come to know. Please, please, please let her understand what Tamsin is going through.   angry

Is it Sunday yet?!   joy

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x01 "Like Hell, Part 1"
Search: