Friday, 19 Apr 24, 7:39 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Wish List for Season 5
ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 19 Apr 14, 8:06 AM | Message # 46
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Hehe don't we all!

Also welcome to the site Valkubaby. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

ValkubabyDate: Saturday, 19 Apr 14, 10:07 AM | Message # 47
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Aww thank you for the warm welcome! happy

I'm sure I'll love it here! (:
Seriously can't wait for the next season - It can't come soon enough, I just wish the interviews they've had suggested something Valkubus-y! :'D ha!

"You are more alive than anyone that I have ever met." ~ Bo
"You're not like anyone I've ever met in any of my many lifetimes." ~ Tamsin

IsabelQDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 3:29 AM | Message # 48
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 1
I wish for the Morrigan's powers to return and that she squashes L like a bug...(I can dream right?)

Come on! don't tell me the evil Morrigan don't hold grudges or force me to believe shes the kind of forgive and forget gal or that she actually liked being a human, because that would be unbelievable.

Evony is old prob like Tamsin or Dyson and used to having her way and her powers and making her human is actually making her character lame and although her whining is funny in the beginning it becomes irritating and stale the longer she does it.. so bring me back the badass, evil and manipulative Evony!

AshDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 5:44 AM | Message # 49
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
Quote IsabelQ ()
I wish for the Morrigan's powers to return and that she squashes L like a bug...(I can dream right?)

You read my mind. Me and my friend - we both want the same thing. ( But again, we can dream, right? )

I would also like to have old Tamsin back, like, snarky, bitchy Valkyrie from season 3... Old Bo would be welcome, as well. I hated her in last season.
And no relationship or anything like that between Tamsin and D... otherwise I'll be traumatized...

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

IsabelQDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 6:35 AM | Message # 50
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 1
lol psychic powers..

Yes, we can dream... but most probably the writer's will make Evony thank L bcoz now that she experienced what it was to be a human, she is more appreciative of what a brilliant, etc. etc. person L is    ...LG writers just luv to shove L down our throats and for all the women in LG to love her, bcoz shes just so loveable....NOT.

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 9:08 AM | Message # 51
Bounty Hunter
Quote Valkubaby ()
Seriously can't wait for the next season - It can't come soon enough, I just wish the interviews they've had suggested something Valkubus-y! :'D ha!

First off, welcome to the site! Hope you have a good time here smile

Secondly, I wish they'd been something Valkubus-y in the interviews too. Who knows, maybe we'll get something at Faebles when RSkar goes.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 9:08 AM

ValkubabyDate: Thursday, 24 Apr 14, 5:59 AM | Message # 52
Baby Fae
Quote BreathofLife ()
Who knows, maybe we'll get something at Faebles when RSkar goes.

Aw thank you so much lovely! biggrin

I know right.. I sure hope so - My friend is going to Faebles, and said she'd get me an autograph from RSkar! happy

(I'm gonna be like a proper fangirl! *Screeches!*)

"You are more alive than anyone that I have ever met." ~ Bo
"You're not like anyone I've ever met in any of my many lifetimes." ~ Tamsin

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 25 Apr 14, 2:25 AM | Message # 53
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I am envious! 
Emsie, be a darling and ask her what she wanted to say to her Valkubus fans and get that recorder so we can play it over and over and over and over again!  happy

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 25 Apr 14, 3:37 AM | Message # 54
Bounty Hunter
Quote Valkubaby ()
I know right.. I sure hope so - My friend is going to Faebles, and said she'd get me an autograph from RSkar!

Aw, that's so nice of her! I bet you're looking forward to getting that smile

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Emsie, be a darling and ask her what she wanted to say to her Valkubus fans and get that recorder so we can play it over and over and over and over again!

I'll try but the rules on taking pictures and videos are a bit unclear when it comes to Faebles. I think they stop you from doing it after a certain time but you have my promise that if I can, I will! If I can't do that then I'll feedback what she said about Valkubus etc biggrin

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 25 Apr 14, 6:30 AM | Message # 55
Drunk Valkyrie
Anything you can get from her would be awesome Em!
I hope she says something about our ship.

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 25 Apr 14, 8:51 AM | Message # 56
Bounty Hunter
Cool, I shall do my best!

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 04 May 14, 11:49 PM | Message # 57
Drunk Valkyrie
I want some flying creatures....like a Pegasus or make the paripyrus fly (isthatit? too hard to remember the spelling) ... or..or... make Tamsin F L Y!!!

LilouDate: Wednesday, 06 Aug 14, 1:50 PM | Message # 58
Baby Fae
Hello I'm new here but I follow  their story from the beginning smile
My big wish for next season:
What  disappoint me is that they always describe ,, happy sunshine gang" enemies as powerful, scary, almost impossible  to stop fea and then they give us old guy who can't fight (Garuda), man with face of a frightened  young boy (Wanderer) not to mention about annoying Massimo.
I want see really strong, powerful, challenging enemy this time and better effective fights because now they fight worse than kids in sandbox.

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 06 Aug 14, 3:15 PM | Message # 59
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Hi Lilou, Welcome to Brazenwood smile
I agree on the fight scenes  yes , we need cooler special effects. and not just furniture flying around.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 06 Aug 14, 3:35 PM | Message # 60
Bounty Hunter
Hey Lilou, welcome to the forum! smile
I agree with the fact that we really need some more challenging enemies rather than overrated ones that pose no real threat to the group.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Search: