Friday, 19 Apr 24, 5:14 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Wish List for Season 5
Isabel_QDate: Friday, 14 Mar 14, 7:03 AM | Message # 31
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote Tofugrrl ()
6. Lauren revealed to be evil and crazy the whole time, which then makes Bo realize her feelings towards our favorite valkyrie...
This is really plausible, all the signs are there.
- Evil streak
- No remorse, whatsoever, and unapologetic to whoever life she ruins (people get stabbed, captured, experimented, tortured b'coz of her actions, A FACT BTW)
- Nasty at times, how dare she birate Kenzi for being so protective of Bo?
- Traitor, how easily can she drop someone/ the light who have been good to her? and betrayed Evony when shes been good at her for something she heard Evony say but didn't really wait to listen to the whole story. Stupid at times.
- Liar, will lie to everyone. Bo is supposed to be her TRU LOOOOVE but didn't tell Bo her true name/life before they met, if she can lie to Bo, she can lie to god himself.

Added (14 Mar 14, 7:03 AM)
---------------------------------------------
What are the Foundations of True Love anyway? (feel free to add)
Tamsin got this, each one of them-
- Honesty
- Caring to the point of getting killed to protect Bo
- Bravery, facing the wrath of Voldemortlike evil monster, letting herself get cursed than put Bo in harm's way
- Selfless love
- Trust, trusting Bo even if everyone doubts her (when Kenzi was kidnapped)
- Caring not only for Bo but for Kenzi too (helping Bo to rescue Kenzi)

- Killing to Protect, killing is wrong imo, but to protect Bo, she's willing to do it (coma guy)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 14 Mar 14, 10:28 PM

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 14 Mar 14, 7:31 AM | Message # 32
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I wish for this Tamsin back 

I need it!!

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 18 Mar 14, 6:33 AM | Message # 33
Drunk Valkyrie
You said it!
Shes soo aggressive and rough, it's HOT!
I LOVE IT!

Added (18 Mar 14, 6:25 AM)
I wish for Dyson to no longer spout cheesy lines that makes me cringe.
And, I wish for Dyson to not be soo whipped.

Added (18 Mar 14, 6:33 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
I wish for this Tamsin back I need it!!
                                I missed this! I missed this sooo much! tears

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 19 Mar 14, 4:41 PM | Message # 34
Rakshasa
Did I miss the part where we found out why a Valkyries hair is so special? was i just not paying attention?
If so then i'd love to know that.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 19 Mar 14, 9:39 PM | Message # 35
Drunk Valkyrie
Oh, there's no explanation yet for that, Massimo just said that he need it for his mother to cure her or something.
I would love to know that too!

Also, I would like to know why Bo couldn't give Chi back to Tamsin?, and now that shes reborn, can she now accept Chi from Bo?

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 19 Mar 14, 9:39 PM

ChickaChiDate: Thursday, 20 Mar 14, 9:54 AM | Message # 36
Squonk
Awards: 1
Isabel_Q: I think Tamsin couldn't accept the chi because she was dying and valkyries live, die and are reborn. Kind of like it can't be stopped.

Since this is Tamsin's last life, I really hope that she doesn't die next season. Because Massimo saying that last season was a giant red flag. If it being her last life didn't come up again at all, why not just make her reborn (not her last life)? I hope the writers forget the continuation of that. They forget everything else! :P

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 20 Mar 14, 9:57 PM | Message # 37
Drunk Valkyrie
ohhh, okay, talk about Tamxiety resurfacing..

Anyway, my other wish is for someone from Tamsin's past to resurface & find her, be it family, other Valkyrie or a love one...I want more background of her previous lives, also more flashbacks and how did she came up with that " If I like someone, I have to make them go away"... something must have happened to her in the past to make her think like that.

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 21 Mar 14, 2:14 PM | Message # 38
Rakshasa
Yes yes and yes!!' I'd really love to know Tamtams whole history! Flashbacks of her fighting in the wars! And pls some real valkyrie armour!

I don't think they'll kill Tamsin off especially because rskar has just become a regular.

I just need more tamsin on my screen. I started rewatching S3 again. I refuse to rewatch S4. I'm still recovering!

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 14, 6:08 AM | Message # 39
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Valkyrior ()
I started rewatching S3 again. I refuse to rewatch S4. I'm still recovering!
I'm in denial of S4, It didn't happen, like you, S3 is something that I can really rewatch over and over again, the only ep I can stand in S4 is the Groundhog Fae ep and that is a stand alone episode so I can pretend it's another s3 ep.

S4 is full of disappointments, loopholes, OOC, and craziness that I think no one is trilled to delve in again. One time is enough, we are not masochists.

I also thought buying the dvd is not worth it.
And honestly? I'm still sore that they sidelined Tamsin and made her lame shakefist like they needed to tone down her character in fear that we will love her more?

Added (29 Mar 14, 6:08 AM)
I wish that Dyson stays away from Tamsin.
He should be man enough, and stick to his crazy devoted promises to Bo and turn down Tamsin's kisses.
He should leave Tamsin alone and never ever pursue her,( b'coz he already promised himself to Bo right?... )
Anyway, he doesn't have to worry, we all know Tamsin will have no problem finding other people to hook up with.

(I'm really grumpy today, I'm usually cool headed, anyway, it must be the heat.. it's just too hot today :neutral: )

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 06 Apr 14, 11:33 PM | Message # 40
Drunk Valkyrie
I wish for Tamsin to get nicer clothes... more leather jackets and power suits!
For flashbacks, I wish we see her in a gown again and freaking whole body this time!
Attachments: 0623964.jpg (12.7 Kb)

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 07 Apr 14, 6:52 PM | Message # 41
Rakshasa
Reading A "Wish list for season 5" thing going on on twitter, and it seems as though a lot of people want Dyson&Tamsin to happen.

WHY

Why ruin the Broship.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Apr 14, 8:11 PM | Message # 42
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
You know it's the doccubrats trying to get rid of their competition. Two flies in one fell swoop.
The writers are suckers if they listen to those whiners though. Hopefully it's a bit too late at this point, as the writers should at least have an outline for where they want to go, even if all the scripts aren't done.

I'm hanging on to my absolute last bit of faith in this show, that the valkubus chemistry hasn't been present for it to just fade away into nothing and let Dyson take over. 
It's gonna seriously ruin Tamsin for me, if she gets with him. Can deal with her never being more than a friend to Bo, and that's just fine, but being a couple with Dyson... no. There's no way. She'll be ruined.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 07 Apr 14, 11:28 PM | Message # 43
Drunk Valkyrie
Those fucking copy cats!!!! chainsaw
We all know those doccubrats are all behind this.
They really wanted to eliminate Tamsin...
Seriously, if that happens, I will puke my guts out!

Why can't they  accept that doccubus is toxic and without any strong foundation  to last?
Should I enumerate all the wrongs on that relationship?
True love should have a solid foundation. Both should -
1) Trust each other
2) Honest with each other
3) Selfless
4) Sacrifice
5) Loyal
6) Faithful (Bo tried to be, and got permission to feed fr others fr L, while L fucks around. Oh right! whatever she did, It's all for Bobo - fucking stupid dialogue EVER!)
7) Acceptance (L never accepts Bo's nature and continue to do her crazy experiments to control Bo, what a BITCH!)

Like SlightlyTwisted said, if the writers got swayed, they will ruin Tamsin for me too ...
I'm ok with her being friends with Bo too, but not being a couple with Dyson b'coz that will make her miserable with Dyson pledging his whatever to Bo. And that will make me miserable too! Ugh.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 07 Apr 14, 11:29 PM

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 08 Apr 14, 7:47 AM | Message # 44
Rakshasa
I know without Kenzi in the mix.
And if Tamsin and Dyson happens.

That will be it for the show for me. I won't watch that crapfest.

ValkubabyDate: Saturday, 19 Apr 14, 6:17 AM | Message # 45
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
VALKUBUS SHIPPING!!!

That's what I wish for! Most ardently.. 

"You are more alive than anyone that I have ever met." ~ Bo
"You're not like anyone I've ever met in any of my many lifetimes." ~ Tamsin

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Search: