Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 4:00 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Wish List for Season 5
LanieDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 5:25 AM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Lots and lots of Tamsin & humour. I miss laughing while watching LG.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 6:03 AM | Message # 17
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
More one liners and unforgettable lines from the cast esp. from Tamsin!

Added (27 Feb 14, 6:03 AM)
---------------------------------------------
A new love interest for Kenzi, I want her to move on and be happy.

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 3:26 PM | Message # 18
Rakshasa
Tamsins Surname.. I don't know why it bothers me that we don't know it, It just does!

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

ZoriahDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 14, 6:16 PM | Message # 19
Kitsune
Awards: 7
1. The Quest for Kenzi being front and center. It has to be 'Search for Spock' levels of epic!
2. Tamsin having a damned decent storyline of her own, no more of this 'resting off screen even though she's the only one who's seen the Wanderer' bullcrap.
3. Either give Tamsin some stuff to be happy about - like genuine romantic interest from Bo or someone else who makes sense, or give her a tragic story that will rip our souls out but in a good story-telling way. Don't just use her as background extra most the time. Such a waste!
4. A return to allowing characters to drive the plot action, rather than the other way around. I hated how nothing made any logical sense or felt emotionally organic because characters were being made to contort themselves into weird shapes to fit the plot. Bo wasn't under a spell to make herself a total Bitch & Ditch all season? Dyson gets tossed to the curb after being used as a battery charger all season, gets huffy long enough to sleep with Tamsin and then is back to offering Bo fealty and love? Lauren's cool 'take back mah agency on mah own terms' plot turns into 'It was ALLLLL FOOOOR YOOUUUUU BO BOOOO' snivelling??! Don't even get me started on the Evil-Not Evil-Way Evil-Wanderer- Not Wanderer- Not Really Evil just Defiant- Destiny Guy-Soulmate-Not Really Soulmate-Let's Get Married to Meet Daddy-Duped- DEAD-Rainer. Really, show, you can do better.
5. No more walk backs. I hate how abysmal the continuity is from season to season, episode to episode. S3 Doccudrama was all for nothing and swept under the rug for cheap necklace thrills and grand last minute declarations. You can bet that Lauren's descent into ethically challenged Doctor Mengelo territory will not be addressed next year. They'll laugh off what she did to Evony like it's not a huge violation of the Hippocratic oath she supposedly holds so dear.
6. Give Dyson some story away from Bo. Mostly because I hate seeing him give her all this support and loyalty for EFF all reward. She takes him and Tamsin too much for granted.
7. Above all else, I want to see Bo realize just how important Kenzi is to her and how wrongheaded she's been. I want to see her risk EVERYTHING and EVERYONE to get her back and prove how sorry she is that she wasn't there for Kenzi and for pushing away her HEART.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 28 Feb 14, 2:22 AM | Message # 20
Drunk Valkyrie
Z! I missed you! hug
Guys, it's nice to hear from you! 

Added (28 Feb 14, 2:22 AM)
Quote Zoriah ()
Bo wasn't under a spell to make herself a total Bitch & Ditch all season? Dyson gets tossed to the curb after being used as a battery charger all season, gets huffy long enough to sleep with Tamsin and then is back to offering Bo fealty and love? Lauren's cool 'take back mah agency on mah own terms' plot turns into 'It was ALLLLL FOOOOR YOOUUUUU BO BOOOO' snivelling??! Don't even get me started on the Evil-Not Evil-Way Evil-Wanderer- Not Wanderer- Not Really Evil just Defiant- Destiny Guy-Soulmate-Not Really Soulmate-Let's Get Married to Meet Daddy-Duped- DEAD-Rainer.
he he he true, very true!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 28 Feb 14, 2:23 AM

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 28 Feb 14, 7:06 AM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Quote Zoriah ()
Don't just use her as background extra most the time. Such a waste!
According to the article she's coming back as a main cast member for S5 rather than an extra, which is awesome, so hopefully she will have a bigger, better story.

I would also love to see Acacia back again, either as part of Tamsins past or future, Because Linda Hamilton is amazing  love

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 28 Feb 14, 9:21 AM | Message # 22
Bounty Hunter
Quote Valkyrior ()
Tamsins Surname.. I don't know why it bothers me that we don't know it, It just does!

No! Nope! We don't wanna know her last name, remember what happened to the last person when we wanted to know her surname? We found out what it was on her gravestone. Don't encourage them to do it again haha. Oh and welcome by the way! I don't believe I've had the time to say hi, so I hope you enjoy the forum smile

Quote Zoriah ()
Bo wasn't under a spell to make herself a total Bitch & Ditch all season? Dyson gets tossed to the curb after being used as a battery charger all season, gets huffy long enough to sleep with Tamsin and then is back to offering Bo fealty and love? Lauren's cool 'take back mah agency on mah own terms' plot turns into 'It was ALLLLL FOOOOR YOOUUUUU BO BOOOO' snivelling??! Don't even get me started on the Evil-Not Evil-Way Evil-Wanderer- Not Wanderer- Not Really Evil just Defiant- Destiny Guy-Soulmate-Not Really Soulmate-Let's Get Married to Meet Daddy-Duped- DEAD-Rainer. Really, show, you can do better.
LOL, this point was just too perfect and completely spot on  

As for me, I'm not doing any shipping wishes cause I just don't believe in the writers enough to give us one certain ship and stop messing with all of them.
1. Kenzi needs to come back. No matter how much I love Tamsin and RSkar, she can never be a replacement for Kenzi so don't even try it writers.
2. Write a damn season so it makes sense. No more plot holes and continuity issues.
3. I was going to say demote EA but it looks like it's already been done woowoo
4. More Tamsin, yes she's been upped to a series regular but it doesn't necessarily mean the writers are going to use her that way.
5. Just some choreographed and well thought out battle scenes, all of them have fallen completely flat so far.
6. Old S3 Bo back.

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 28 Feb 14, 10:07 AM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
Quote BreathofLife ()
No! Nope! We don't wanna know her last name, remember what happened to the last person when we wanted to know her surname? We found out what it was on her gravestone. Don't encourage them to do it again haha. Oh and welcome by the way! I don't believe I've had the time to say hi, so I hope you enjoy the forum
Thank you, Loving it here, I can finally express my Valkubus love without my friends looking at me like i'm cray cray.  (Doccubus shippers, all of them)

And yes, okok, point taken! No surname for Tamsin!  yes

ChickaChiDate: Friday, 28 Feb 14, 6:51 PM | Message # 24
Squonk
Awards: 1
Wish list...hmm. Too much to list.

Better story and a better way of telling the story.
More Tamsin.
Of course Kenzi coming back!
Less Wonder Lauren. I used to like her character/indifferent toward her character, but s4 made me hate the character.
Less Doccubus being shoved at us.
No plot holes and they better start answering questions.
Please no Valkuwolf.

I would say I want more Valkubus, but I shouldn't get my hopes up for something that will probably just have some fan service moments. If they don't start making a romantic-ish connection towards Tamsin and Bo (Bo's part mostly) I doubt it will ever happen. She doesn't have the same background with Bo as Lauren and Dyson do, so unless Lauren dies/becomes evil I don't think a serious Valkubus relationship will happen. But I also don't think they will stop playing around with ships, because it gives each ship something to have hope for. Most of Tamsin's scenes with Bo and Dyson are ambiguous. So really she could go either way and they do it on purpose.

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 6:39 AM | Message # 25
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote ChickaChi ()
Less Wonder Lauren. I used to like her character/indifferent toward her character, but s4 made me hate the character.
Yes!, can she be more remorseful/guilty for once? The list of evil deeds shes done should have made her qualified to be a villain now.

Added (01 Mar 14, 0:07 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
4. More Tamsin, yes she's been upped to a series regular but it doesn't necessarily mean the writers are going to use her that way.
I'm just soo happy, shes a regular now, this gives us assurance that she will stay on the show and we will get to see her more often.

Added (01 Mar 14, 0:10 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
3. I was going to say demote EA but it looks like it's already been done
YES! This is like a wish coming true!
I thought it was impossible, but it happened!
Wishes do come true!

Added (01 Mar 14, 0:40 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
I would also love to see Acacia back again, either as part of Tamsins past or future, Because Linda Hamilton is amazing
Yes, love watching Acacia and her badassery!

Added (01 Mar 14, 5:52 AM)
Can you honestly tell me if you want the Morrigan human or fae?
I thought becoming human made her LAME and whiny.

Added (01 Mar 14, 6:39 AM)
So, can someone tell me, clear something to me? Like Zoriah said,  Bo wasn't under any spell...to be and to do what she did in S4, right? It is the other persona, the Evil Queen Bo trying to control her? trying to take over? how the hell can she fight a part of herself?

Like Harry having a part of Voldy's soul?
Like Jean Grey got taken over by the Phoenix (I'm not sure if the name's correct)

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 8:53 AM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Fae please, Like i said before, I really have a soft spot for the Morrigan, she's my second favorite character next to Officer Slamsin, so i'm really hoping she gets her power back soonest. I cannot handle the whining!!

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 9:13 AM | Message # 27
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
I'd like her fae, but in all honesty, I don't much care either way. 

Quote Isabel_Q ()
So, can someone tell me, clear something to me? Like Zoriah said,  Bo wasn't under any spell...to be and to do what she did in S4, right? It is the other persona, the Evil Queen Bo trying to control her? trying to take over? how the hell can she fight a part of herself?
Maybe it's her father somehow controlling her, or something? Obviously he has some sort of way to do that, thinking back to the time when she went all super succubus, and was kinnda channeling her dad. 
Or maybe there just is evil in her. 
I don't know though.

ZoriahDate: Sunday, 02 Mar 14, 2:43 AM | Message # 28
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Z! I missed you! hugGuys, it's nice to hear from you!

I missed you too, hon!  

As disappointing as this season has been, I still love having found this site and met such wonderful fans. I will come back for S5 but I am not hopeful that the mistakes of the past will be all that resolved. Still, I love Tamsin, Kenzi and Dyson enough to at least come back to see what happens to them. I used to love Bo, too, but I am so on the fence right now with her. If she doesn't get her head out of her....um behind and realize what's truly important to her soon, she's not worth my time. Her fixation with fantasy PerfectLauren and denial of reality with regard to both what Lauren has done and Rainer has severely damaged her cred with me.

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 02 Mar 14, 11:49 PM | Message # 29
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Valkyrior ()
Fae please, Like i said before, I really have a soft spot for the Morrigan, she's my second favorite character next to Officer Slamsin, so i'm really hoping she gets her power back soonest. I cannot handle the whining!!
Me too!
I mean, It was funny at first... but really annoyed me after a while. Whining should never be associated with Evony. She's an elegant sexy evil villain to me!

Added (02 Mar 14, 11:35 PM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Maybe it's her father somehow controlling her, or something? Obviously he has some sort of way to do that, thinking back to the time when she went all super succubus, and was kinnda channeling her dad. Or maybe there just is evil in her.
I don't know though.
I love the idea that there's just an evil in her. It's the dad's genes lol!
Now, I would really like clarity on this subject... and to see on screen how Bo will overcome this evil inside her.

Added (02 Mar 14, 11:49 PM)

Quote Zoriah ()
I still love having found this site and met such wonderful fans.
yes hug

Quote Zoriah ()
I used to love Bo, too, but I am so on the fence right now with her. If she doesn't get her head out of her....um behind and realize what's truly important to her soon, she's not worth my time. Her fixation with fantasy PerfectLauren and denial of reality with regard to both what Lauren has done and Rainer has severely damaged her cred with me.
sad tears I hope the character can be redeemed.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Sunday, 02 Mar 14, 11:32 PM

TofugrrlDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 7:07 PM | Message # 30
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
1. More  Tamsin....since she is directly involved with what is happening
2. Follow through on some dangling plot question...are we trusting Trick now or aren't we? What happened to Aife and Crystal?
3. Tamsin flying would be awesome happy
4. Bring Acacia back
5. When Kenzi returns (definite must have)...more Kenzi and Bo... and.... Kenzi and Tamsin....more of these brotp overall
6. Lauren revealed to be evil and crazy the whole time, which then makes Bo realize her feelings towards our favorite valkyrie...

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Wish List for Season 5 (Tell the writer's what you want to see next season)
Search: