[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 1:21 PM | Message # 706
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Canada doesn't release their ratings for some reason. The only way we'll get an idea of how bad this season is going is for Syfy to release theirs.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 2:40 PM | Message # 707
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
I'm expecting a lot of people to give up on this show this season. I would have dropped it long ago if I was part of the general audience, and wasn't invested in some of the characters and part of the fandom.
As bad as it is though, I'm not ready for it to end. But I fear for the axe to come swinging. 

When is it they go out with what shows gets renewed and such?

SirGladiatorDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 7:33 PM | Message # 708
Squonk
Awards: 0
The ratings were poor for the opener on SyFy, less than a million viewers.  This season's 'storyline' has been absolutely terrible, I don't know what they were thinking.  We know that Valkubus brought the biggest ratings last season, yet we've had just one Valkubus heavy episode all season long (and if SpoilerTV's internet-based ratings are even close to correct, episode 8 was this season's highest rated episode, of course that's all we have to go on since Canada keeps their ratings secret) .  Instead we've got tons of triangle stuff, and lots of really crazy Wanderer related stuff.  It's not surprising that the ratings are already down, the only question is how low will they go.  If 948k viewers is the starting point, then unless things turn around soon (and they're running out of time to turn things around, the season being nearly over and all) I think it's safe to say the ratings for the season are going to be an all time low by a pretty big margin.  I sure hope they got renewed before the season started and we just don't know it yet.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 5:20 AM | Message # 709
Kitsune
Actually I felt
this season gonna be shit once 4x01 aired, sorry but it was boring. I think
general audience usually tries the first ep and sees if it's worth watching, I
doubt 4x01 could catch new fish so to say.

Comparing to
that, 3x01 was something that pulled me back into the show, i thought it was a
very brave idea to make main heroine choose and be in the same-sex relationship.

Also which idiot decided to air the show in
USA and Canada separately time wise?! considering LG is pirated hardcore

Added (16 Jan 14, 5:20 AM)
---------------------------------------------
What really bugs me, and it became more obvious with every episode - they seem to focus on certain details from the episodes (Vex on heals, Ksenia dancing tango, Lauren singing, wearing wigs etc etc etc etc etc.....) and PR them like they can make up for everything else *cough* Emily Andras *cough*.
As much as i love the fun and humor i wish showrunner take her work seriously sometimes and drop the joking and trolling once in a while. However apparently there is nothing serious to talk about and whatever, i'm just banging my head into the wall here

nerdmuseumDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 8:10 AM | Message # 710
Squonk
My biggest problem with S4 is the plot and what actually made it somewhat enjoyable were little surprises like the first ep with the Kenzi dance, the Tamsin dance, and even Crystal. I liked her and liked seeing Lauren with someone other than Bo. But those instances don't make a show. I did like ep 4 and loved 8. So far those were good eps for me and not just because of Valkubus although yeah... valkubus.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 9:19 AM | Message # 711
Kitsune
Well Valkubus and Tamsin parts were the best parts of the show lol i don't even care if i'm biased

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 10:37 PM | Message # 712
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I'm still here only for Valkubus, Kenzi, Vex and Evony. Don't care about the others really.

Valkyrie4lifeDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 11:51 PM | Message # 713
Baby Fae
I’m almost 100% done with this show, almost. Only keeping here for Rachel/Tamsin, because serious the plot of this show became ridiculous. 

4x09 was just the cherry of the cake on how bad this season is! Zero continuity, the story is all over the place, and the writing is a complete DISASTER.

Also, The old and boring triangle mentions it's killing this show for me. No one cares anymore, because it's became a joke. Talking about beat a dead horse. Dyson and Lauren become pathetic this season! ZERO development of character, and they look like two idiots running after a price.

Tamsin is the BEST character in this show, and somehow, the writers conventionally took a lot of her screen time this season, because of this mess about the wanderer! We all now that Tamsin is the key to all this history. This season has only 13 episodes, and it's already 9 and NOTHING has been explained. S3 was a great season, and somehow, the writers messed up everything this season!

I must say, the best relationship in this show right now has to be Tamsin and Kenzi. They are great together, i love this friendship!

If it’s true this rumour that tamsin will not be in the 4x10, then i will definitely not watch! I’m only here because of her!

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 18 Jan 14, 7:46 AM | Message # 714
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
So how seriously should we take it that Ragnarok is predicted to take place on February 22, 2014?  Is that near the season finale of Lost Girl?  Because I'm thinking the show hints and disasters are leading up to something super catastrophic like Ragnarok.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 18 Jan 14, 10:54 AM | Message # 715
Rakshasa
Interesting. Unless there are any breaks between these lasts episodes, the last one airs on feb 9th. 
With one break, the 16th, and two breaks, the 23rd, etc.

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 18 Jan 14, 8:19 PM | Message # 716
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Well the show has a lot of tie ins to Norse mythology especially this season (Norse runes on the Una Mens crate in In Memoriam, Norse runes on the wall behind Massimo and Bo in Turn to Stone, the reference to Eikþyrnir inGroundhog Fae, Huginn and Muninn and the crows in Destiny's Child,Tamsin's role as a valkyrie who takes the souls of the einherjar to Valhalla...and who knows how many others)....

Perhaps Ragnarök is the big horrible event that we're leading up to.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

fangurleeDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 9:26 PM | Message # 717
Baby Fae
I have to agree with everyone else in the fact that she looks more like she's mourning for someone, but, we honestly don't really know at this point. It could be a memory maybe...or....not....

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 27 Jan 14, 2:34 PM | Message # 718
Rakshasa
No episode next week. My app says feb 10th. Bummer.

BlubluDate: Monday, 27 Jan 14, 2:56 PM | Message # 719
Squonk
Awards: 1
So after 4x11: 

I think that the Wandered is Bo's Dad and bat horse with a weird name too... just a feeling.

And Rainer is just... a hot guy and the one who tried to ally Light and Dark together against Trick.

Also, well we know whose burial Bo's going to now... cry

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 1:22 AM | Message # 720
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Blublu, what? who is it? PM me please.. Haven't seen it yet.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 1:23 AM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: