[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep 4x13 : "Dark horse"
Ep 4x13 : "Dark horse"
LanieDate: Friday, 14 Feb 14, 4:55 AM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
It's kind of sad no one's actually excited for the season finale. I couldn't care less about what happens with Rainer and how that affects Bo. I don't even care what kind of cliffhangers might be trown at us this season. My only wish is for Tamsin and Kenzi to survive.

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 14 Feb 14, 9:54 AM | Message # 17
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
ChickaChi, I agree...they'd definitely be stupid to kill Kenzi off permanently more so than any of the others because she honestly the fan favourite, pretty much everyone loves her. I think Tamsin and Lauren are pretty much on the same level, however Lauren fans seem to be a lot more vocal, if either were killed I don't think it'd end the show though. The only problem is if any of the actors/actresses contracts are up and they actually want to leave the show then no one can really do anything to stop them. A lot of people are saying that KS has been auditioning for other things...I don't know if it's true but if so then maybe she's left or maybe they'll kill her off in the next episode and bring her back in mid/late S5 (if we get one) to cover her off shooting other projects. There's so many 'ifs' that the only one that's really safe is Bo (and likely Dyson), all the others are pretty much in the firing line so it could be anyone. I am changing my vote to Kenzi dying, even though I keep thinking it's too obvious.

Lanie, I'm excited. I'm apprehensive but definitely excited, I have been for most episodes this season actually even if most of them haven't been very good.

Rainer can be swallowed by a pit with no explanation to how it happened for all I care, I can't think of a more terrible character than him. Actually a few were saying, on another site, about him possibly being a vessel for Bo's dad, hence the mark...that'd give a good excuse to kill him and explain the demon lookalike in the book that we saw. Also I listened to Massimo whispering in Dyson's ear again and it sounded like he said 'You will watch your friends die and do...' it sounds like '..nothing about it.' but I'm not too sure on the end. If that's correct then he used the plural so more than one person dies, maybe?

EA's Q&A is up and no S5 announcement so I guess it's more waiting on that matter. I don't really trust what she says but there's a couple of interesting things, link's down below if you want to read it;

‘Lost Girl’ Talk

Post edited by BreathofLife - Friday, 14 Feb 14, 1:43 PM

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 15 Feb 14, 1:05 AM | Message # 18
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote ChickaChi ()
Isabel_Q You are so lucky you didn't watch it! I only watched for them and turns out I shouldn't have. It would be nice if Tamsin got a different love interest. Not just to make Bo jealous, but because Tamsin deserves some happiness.
AMEN.

Quote ChickaChi ()
Valkubus will always be in the back of my mind, but like you said, Tamsin is all I care about right now. I really hate how little time she has gotten IN HER OWN ARC. The Wanderer was her and Bo's arc but after she was reborn it's like she wasn't involved at all.
Available to users only

Added (15 Feb 14, 1:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Lanie ()
It's kind of sad no one's actually excited for the season finale. I couldn't care less about what happens with Rainer and how that affects Bo. I don't even care what kind of cliffhangers might be trown at us this season. My only wish is for Tamsin and Kenzi to survive.
Yah, It's like people gave up.
Bo said "everyone's dead" so everyone died?
I hope that this show will entertain me like it used to than pissed me like it does now.

LanieDate: Monday, 17 Feb 14, 2:22 AM | Message # 19
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
For me, the sole purpose of Rainer's existence was justified when he told Trick what a little piece of shit he was. Then he was dead just like that. LOL. Dyson and Lauren were as per usual both a bit pathetic and I guess the show wanted to let us know the boring triangle's firmly staying put in the future. Yay. Can you feel my excitement? Kenzi will of course be back. I hope she and Tamsin'll party hard in Valhalla in the mean time. Tamsin? I hope next season she isn't off-screened as much and her presence is put to better use.

And the hiatus? I need it too.

nerdmuseumDate: Monday, 17 Feb 14, 5:26 PM | Message # 20
Squonk
Awards: 0
I liked the finale. It was a very emotional ending and I was glad to have a bit of "Kenzi is Bo's heart" back. Because their relationship is the soul of the show to me.

This season was weird, but what worried me most was: did anyone else get the feeling that Tamsin's feelings have become somewhat ambiguous? To me it was always clear from their relationship, her internal conflict, her watchful eyes (etc etc etc) that Tamsin was in love with Bo. And I still think she is. But I was worried about the scene with Dyson, Bo and Tamsin. Who was she jealous/sad of? She's used to seeing Bo sucking face with a lot of people. But this time she got all awkward. And now she has slept with Dyson. There was a little too much attention on Tamsin and him. And then he goes after her. I was so afraid that maybe happy Tamsin didn't mean what I actually thought it meant (I thought she was happy because of mama kenzi and being with Bo in that moment) but sometimes writers go for things I REALLY didn't want happening so... it just scares me. Especially during a season where Bo's side of things, when it comes to Tamsin, where a bit numb. At first Tamsin was a kid, then we got all that triangle overdose, then awesomeness at Yule, and then Reiner. And now her mission will be Kenzi. Meanwhile the wolf is there, carrying her in his arms and shit.

It doesn't make any sense to me that after two seasons of build up, they go for the couple with no build up at all, that were awesome as bros. But they can always use the reborn excuse and how now, unlike before, she's ready to let love in. Maybe I'm being dramatic. I don't know...

ChickaChiDate: Monday, 17 Feb 14, 6:44 PM | Message # 21
Squonk
Awards: 1
Nerdmuseum I bet they did the Tamsin, Dyson and Bo scene that way on purpose. It leaves us questioning who was she actually sad/jealous of. There was way too much Dyson and Tamsin focus for my liking. I am team Tamsin but I don't like her with Dyson, it's too out of nowhere. In the interview after the finale EA said that she doesn't know what's going on between Dyson and Tamsin vs Tamsin and Bo, so maybe that will still be explored next season. I hope they don't go that route, I'd rather Tamsin get a totally new love interest instead.

Added (17 Feb 14, 6:44 PM)
But also how Tamsin looked at Bo while she was unconscious. <3

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 18 Feb 14, 2:34 AM | Message # 22
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I read Tamsin as guilty, for having gone for Dyson. Maybe just wishful thinking...

I don't think Kenzi is actually in Valhalla though. By the looks of Tamsin, it seemed like something went wrong. And it has something to do with the other hell-shoe that Bo shouldn't find?
And, not to mention that Bo has yet to go back to the Leviathan to save a loved one. 
So, is Kenzi in hell, or? Like, what is the place where the Leviathan lives supposed to be?

nerdmuseumDate: Tuesday, 18 Feb 14, 6:43 AM | Message # 23
Squonk
Quote ChickaChi ()

Oh I know tears  That's why they can't just ignore everything they've given us. But what you said about the interview relaxed me a little. I hate the possibility of them going the Dyson way but at least they mentioned Bo too.

SlightlyTwisted, Kenzi in hell is freaking scary. Nooo. Don't try to make the hiatus painful, Lost Girl. After that crazy season, I need it. Also, yeah, maybe Tamsin was guilty and awkward. That would make sense too.

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 18 Feb 14, 7:16 AM | Message # 24
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote ChickaChi ()
Yes, friends don't do that, it would be creepy lol.
You only do that for someone you have feelings for.  
I like that the S3 Tamsin is finally re emerging.
I loved all the Valkubus moments, fast forwarded the cheesy D & L scenes, really teared up a bit on the last 15 mins, the Kenzi dying part, Bo and Tamsin crying part.

All in all, it was okay, I was just a bit disappointed that the zombie fight was not really choreographed, at least Tamsin got to kill some zombies.

The Massimo part is touching, I have to say that, the Rainer arc is LAME, I have to shout that.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 14, 6:31 AM | Message # 25
Bounty Hunter
I had to process this episode a bit since Ksenia's acting just killed me, overall I actually really enjoyed the episode...it was better than most this season. Tamsin's reaction to Kenzi dying also piled all the feels on me although I think Bo could've been a little more devastated but that's just me. I was glad when Tamsin finally called Bo out on all her shit, she needed a swift kick up the ass and Tamsin's the only one that doesn't really care for the repercussions. I must admit, Tamsin and Dyson are growing on me slightly but then that may just be because Dyson treats her better than Bo does.

I was just wondering if anyone's translated the runes on the wall from that scene. I was going to sit and try today but if someone else has done it, it saves me the work. It's not really important but I was just curious as to what it says if it says anything.

Attachments: 9395573.jpg (114.3 Kb)

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 14, 7:41 AM | Message # 26
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
Tamsin's reaction to Kenzi dying also piled all the feels on me although I think Bo could've been a little more devastated but that's just me.
I was too busy crying along with Bo to notice. It's kind of slow mo for me...

Quote BreathofLife ()
was glad when Tamsin finally called Bo out on all her shit, she needed a swift kick up the ass and Tamsin's the only one that doesn't really care for the repercussions.
That was really great!
I laugh at Bo's indignation. It's about time! Tamsin was great for doing that bcoz god knows Dyson doesn't have the balls to do it! Too whipped, I guess....

This is why I ship Valkubus, there's always fire when they're together!
How can you not love them? They're hot together, whatever they're doing, hugging, sweet moments, fighting or shouting at each other! LOL

Quote BreathofLife ()
I must admit, Tamsin and Dyson are growing on me slightly but then that may just be because Dyson treats her better than Bo does.
Yes, he is a gentleman and cared for Tamsin, I can see that, but unless he makes Tamsin his no.1 priority I am against Dysin, because Tamsin deserved to be someone elses no.1.

I don't want her to be Bo or Dyson's no.2 or worse no.3.

Quote BreathofLife ()
I was just wondering if anyone's translated the runes on the wall from that scene. I was going to sit and try today but if someone else has done it, it saves me the work. It's not really important but I was just curious as to what it says if it says anything.
Don't have a clue... MB's good at this stuff, but she's AWOL.

Added (19 Feb 14, 7:39 AM)
Emma, when you get around translating it, will you please post it here?, I'm curious too. Thanks.

Added (19 Feb 14, 7:41 AM)
I might be soooo into The Walking Dead and comparing Michonne's sword skills to LG's, I thought the latter's lame.
They could have hired a choreographer to teach them some awesome fighting/sword skills. Just my opinion.

ChickaChiDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 14, 1:26 PM | Message # 27
Squonk
Awards: 1
See that's why I would rather Tamsin get a whole different love interest instead of Dyson and maybe even Bo.. Dyson will always love Bo, and I think he will always put her first. Not even that Dysin is out of nowhere, but because you know at least Dyson has major feelings for Bo still. He even told Bo this episode that he loves her, so if Tamsin and him are secretly seeing each other or something, it can't be out of love or wanting an actual relationship with each other. I do think if it's happening, it's just sex and not feelings. Bo will probably always run back to someone in the triangle. Bring in a badass for Tamsin to be with. cool

tankedtamsinDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 14, 9:03 PM | Message # 28
Spriggan
I'm shipping and happiness. If Tamsin can get someone who will always put her first then I'm all for it.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 14, 11:21 PM | Message # 29
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I much prefer Tamsin being independent and not having to rely on a significant other for her happiness. Friends and "family" are much more important in that scenario for her, imo. 
So if Valkubus is not to be in any other way than friendship, I don't want her pushed off on anyone else just because "she can't be happy alone". That's just silly to me.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 20 Feb 14, 1:01 AM | Message # 30
Drunk Valkyrie
ChickaChitankedtamsin, awww, we're sooo much alike, it's like you're my sister's from different parents! lol

SlightlyTwisted,  I am not against her being happy alone. It is possible.
I'm glad she has real friends now and people she  considers family to go to... But, don't you think she was by herself enough? I mean shes was alone by herself for a long time... possibly a thousand years.

Having a family and friends makes you happy and secure but you don't sleep with them, don't cuddle with them, you don't get intimate with them, it's different when you're with someone you're in love with...you get to wake up with her everyday, share every happiness and just the thought that someone is there to catch you when you fall is a feeling that can't be compared to anything. It's finding your better half and that she make you feel complete.

So, did I make sense or confused everyone?
Anyway, I'm not gonna explain it again, I have work....

I VOTE FOR A NEW LOVE INTEREST FOR TAMSIN, ONE THAT HAS NO BAGGAGE AND BS.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep 4x13 : "Dark horse"
Search: