Promo is out 

Added (11 Feb 14, 7:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
The only thing I can express now is : "oh god"

ChickaChiDate: Tuesday, 11 Feb 14, 9:19 PM | Message # 2
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Ahhhh! I'm so giddy over this! I am hoping we get some Valkubus moments as the last three were supposed to be a Tamsinpalooza, so if she is not a major role in this episode I will be sad. Ugh I can not wait!

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 14, 7:22 AM | Message # 3
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
OMG!

Guys, guys, who is that girl Massimo slammed on that furniture? Is it Bo?

Added (11 Feb 14, 11:41 PM)
OMG, I think it's Bo!, she was hurt by Mossimo, and Tamsin arrived in time to kick his ass (hopefully, we see some action scenes, I mean, we saw Acacia with awesome moves, I want to see Tamsin in action!)

Then, we saw Bo chi sucked Tamsin, if you look closely you will see Bo has blood running on her right side face, shes hurt and Tamsin re-charged her? (great...I wish they will end in you know where... (insert *twisted face* here, b'coz my tool bar disappeared)

Added (11 Feb 14, 11:45 PM)
Wha-t! Massimo showed up, Rainer and Bo was there and Rainer just allowed Massimo to whooped Bo's ass?! Where was he?

Added (11 Feb 14, 11:52 PM)
Looks like Kenzi will die sad

Added (12 Feb 14, 0:04 AM)
Why would Bo say "Everyone is dead, except for the guy who should be?" bcoz at this moment, I only know Hale's dead. Is it possible that when she said that, there are additional deaths? like plural?

Dyson looks injured, Lauren has a scratch, where is Tamsin during this showdown?

Added (12 Feb 14, 0:46 AM)
Okay guys, please share if you have more info, speculations about the finale.

I noticed that -

Bo wears a leather jacket with a zipper on the left chest during:
- She's with Dyson in that cave/lair like with the huge Pyrippus drawing on the wall, I think, based on the reaction of Dyson & Bo, someone dies or in peril or sucked in that portal thingy). Its possible, Kenzi is with them, but where is Tamsin?

- Shes wearing the same during her showdown with Massimo & chi sucking Tamsin, and Lauren scene.

But Bo is wearing a different outfit, when she visited the grave.

The grave scene can be on the first part or the last part of EP13, because we have that video where shes driving and thinking of everyone she love that died?

I know the scenes are in random but what would it be?

1. Massimo arrived in the shack, Bo & Rainer was there but Rainer let Massimo beat Bo's ass, Tamsin arrived just in time, saved her, and then gave her chi.

2. Massimo went to Evony, caught Lauren, Bo arrived in time to save her, now feeling powerful (bcoz of Tamsin's chi) she was able to beat Massimo and maybe Massimo told her the Wanderer's plans?

3. The HSG regroup, Bo, Dyson, Kenzi & Tamsin? went to the Pyrippus/Wanderer lair to end him, and then someone dies or more than one dies? cry

Added (12 Feb 14, 0:55 AM)
You know what I'm dying to know?

1. Did Tamsin & Bo did it?, Bo's pretty beat up, will chi sucking (no sex) enough to heal her? She said in the voice over that she felt powerful, I believed she said that after sucking Tamsin's chi.

2. Who died?

3) Where was Tamsin? Grrr. I want to see her in action, I wish the rumour of her wings showing again in the finale was true!

Added (12 Feb 14, 5:04 AM)
guys, guys, you hoooo!
Where's everyone?
Come on, lets discuss this. This is the last episode and then were on hiatus again.

MB, can you share your thoughts/expectations/speculations on what will happen in the finale? Come on! (Where the F is my tool bar?, I want to poke (icon) MB).

Added (12 Feb 14, 6:06 AM)
SlightlyTwisted (I see you're online, he he) what are your thoughts/expectations/speculations for the finale?

Care to share? Come on!

Added (12 Feb 14, 7:22 AM)
Are you guys abandoning this site? cry

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 12 Feb 14, 6:07 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 14, 11:00 AM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I got nothing to say, I'm so disappointed. I'm scared they will kill off Kenzi. I'm just holding on til the finale now.
Still waiting for our promised "Tamsinpalooza" as well

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 14, 11:53 AM | Message # 5
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Well, we finally seem to be speeding up a bit...in the last episode...good job writers, I applaud you for your uselessness, it has reached an all new level this season. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just going to ignore anything EA says because it's all bull, I think said 'Tamsinpalooza' is going to be a lot less Tamsin-y than we thought especially after the mistake that was 4x12.

As for the promo, I may be ignoring the obvious but I'm putting my money on Lauren to die because I just don't think LG would make it that obvious, they always seem to throw a swing ball in a complete opposite direction than what the promo shows. It's gotta either be Lauren or Kenzi judging by Bo and Dyson's reactions and the whole 'dark horse' thing, I just can't see it being anyone else. Then again there are a lot of things pointing to Kenzi, like the passage from that book, why was she not included? I don't see why if Bo is the one, she'd be included in a book about herself unless she's not the queen. Of course that then brings up the question of who is the queen and who is the warrior? I don't know, I'm merely speculating at the moment but I'm going to stick with my feeling that Lauren's the one to die. I'll most probably be wrong, unfortunately.

Who was it that said we'll see Tamsin's wings again in 4x13? I can't remember who said it. I do believe we will see them again although I doubt we'll see her fighting, LG hasn't developed that far yet. rolleyes2 Maybe we'll see her speak Norwegian as well since that hasn't happened yet?

Also, it could very well be another S3 finale type ending where we think they're dead, in the S3 case it would've been Tamsin and Dyson (just pretend we thought they were dead, even though we weren't really gullible enough to believe it.)
All I know is if Kenzi dies, I'm going to be very upset and if Tamsin dies, I'm going to be devastated and go absolutely ballistic, especially when I hunt down JF and tell him to reverse it (if they get a S5.) I'm just worried about them two at the moment.

I'm also worried it won't get renewed at the moment because I don't know what it is about this show, no matter how much S4 has pissed me off, I still want it back for S5. Guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Wednesday, 12 Feb 14, 12:13 PM

TayDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 14, 4:00 PM | Message # 6
Spriggan
Awards: 2
I was actually wondering since LG writers like to speak in riddles and nothing is really what appears to be at first sight, if the queen and the warrior weren't in fact the same person : Bo. Like if she chose to fulfil her destiny to be the queen, she would have to abandon that other part of her life, the warrior, and vice versa, hence the "one has to die" because she can't be both. Dunno, it just that this has been bugging me for a while. 

As to the one that has to die, I think it might be Kenzi, because it affects both Dyson and Bo, who literraly goes to Hel, but then, we do know of someone who could go and get her back, don't we. But i fear that might just be too good for the writers to have come up with that *sigh*

Added (12 Feb 14, 4:00 PM)
Also, I've taken this still from the promo where Bo is looking at some book, and I can't help but find that they definitely look a lot alike ... 

If it is indeed him, then Bo has really really been manipulated, like most have been telling her.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 0:47 AM | Message # 7
Drunk Valkyrie
SlightlyTwistedtears
If they off Kenz, I'm sure they will bring her back, bcoz shes the best character on the show. We will see KS top notch acting chops again!

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Still waiting for our promised "Tamsinpalooza" as well
EA is a troll, and I don't believe her anymore.

Added (13 Feb 14, 0:16 AM)
Quote BreathofLife ()
Who was it that said we'll see Tamsin's wings again in 4x13? I can't remember who said it. I do believe we will see them again although I doubt we'll see her fighting, LG hasn't developed that far yet. rolleyes2 Maybe we'll see her speak Norwegian as well since that hasn't happened yet?
I think Erara said it here, not sure though.
And dammit, I want some Valkyrie action, I mean, come on!, I will not be satisfied in a season where Tamsin haven't punched any bad guys at least once!  boxing
I get that shes not a killer anymore, ok?, but she's born to intimidate, born to be a warrior! And, a few bruises and cuts will not kill anyone... I mean, I haven't seen her touch a blade since adulthood  cry

Yes, I look forward in hearing her speak Norwegian.
Something like "Jeg elsker deg" to someone whose eyes are both brown and blue he he.
Great, are we just dreaming for something that will never really happen?
Is it all in our mind? Did we mis interpret things? are we just reading in Tamsin's actions too much?
If I look back on Valkubus scenes, RS just perfected this longing/in love look that its hard not to root for Valkubus to happen, sadly the writers clearly doesn't plan anything to happen at all. What a waste.
I said it before, I want Tamsin to be happy, if she cannot have Bo, atleast give her someone to move on to.
She can comfort Evony... Morissinnnnnn!

Added (13 Feb 14, 0:30 AM)
Quote BreathofLife ()
All I know is if Kenzi dies, I'm going to be very upset and if Tamsin dies, I'm going to be devastated and go absolutely ballistic, especially when I hunt down JF and tell him to reverse it (if they get a S5.) I'm just worried about them two at the moment.
Yes, yes, yes , he did promise you/us Ems.

Added (13 Feb 14, 0:32 AM)
Quote BreathofLife ()
I'm also worried it won't get renewed at the moment because I don't know what it is about this show, no matter how much S4 has pissed me off, I still want it back for S5. Guess I'm a sucker for punishment.
Well, I'm with you. I hate that I still love it.
There's no news of S5?
Now, I'm worried too.

Added (13 Feb 14, 0:47 AM)
Quote Tay ()
Also, I've taken this still from the promo where Bo is looking at some book, and I can't help but find that they definitely look a lot alike ...
Eyes (check)
Nose (check)
Hair (check)
facial hair (check)
If you put horns and that horrible teeth on Rainer, that's definitely the same person.
Well, I have no doubt it was him all along, bcoz he rewrites himself to history, like Trick said b4.
He has a plan, he lied and manipulated Bo or he has multiple personalities like a typical psycho does.

Quote Tay ()
If it is indeed him, then Bo has really really been manipulated, like most have been telling her.
I don't even want to talk about Bo, shes terrible this season and one of my least favorite character this season, no offense to AS bcoz shes awesome, and gorgeous and lurvable.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 2:19 AM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 1:18 AM | Message # 8
Drunk Valkyrie
My feelings about S4.
Tamsin is barely legal and barely there most of this season, it's soooo.....!

Added (13 Feb 14, 0:56 AM)
poke MB, come on, what do you think of the promo?

Added (13 Feb 14, 1:18 AM)
Attachments: 8017846.gif (565.0 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 1:19 AM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 1:42 AM | Message # 9
Drunk Valkyrie
I wish I was not too invested with Valkubus, so it wouldn't hurt this much.
Attachments: 3792160.gif (467.7 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 1:47 AM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 2:26 AM | Message # 10
Drunk Valkyrie
the writers are such trolls, they left us cold, crying and feeling abandoned, like Emily.

Added (13 Feb 14, 2:21 AM)
Did Tamsin got her old job back?
She just seems hanging around...doing nothing...What a waste of a great character.

Added (13 Feb 14, 2:21 AM)
No matter what happens, they will ALWAYS have BRAZENWOOD....

Added (13 Feb 14, 2:26 AM)
What the F?, sometime, a long time ago, RS & KS wouldn't shut up tweeting  "watch your children, or something about children", what was that all about? I freaking thought they would work on a case together about children...and then, nothing cry

Attachments: 2359993.gif (515.4 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 2:23 AM

ChickaChiDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 3:46 AM | Message # 11
Squonk
This has nothing to do with LG but that Emily gif made me think of season 7 of Skins and how heartbroken I was. I swear I wish I never watched Effy's episodes, then Noami and Emily would still be happy to me. sad

I hope next season Tamsin is used a lot more. She is such an amazing character and brought a lot to the show in season 3. As for Valkubus, I want it to happen but right now I'm even just happy with Bo and Tamsin talking. I don't think the writers can ignore what Tamsin was or has developed for Bo. Even if it wasn't romantic they need to have her come talk to someone, Kenzi, Bo, Dyson, and say what she's been feeling because we've never gotten any straight forward dialog about how she feels.

Whoever dies will come back though. I think a lot of fans know this and aren't worried as to losing a valuable character. Tbh I think a lot of Doccubus fans WANT Lauren to be the one who dies because they know Bo will save her and it will be the reuniting of Doccubus. /funfun.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 4:48 AM | Message # 12
Drunk Valkyrie
ChickaChi, I read that a lot of people are like you, they are left heart broken that's why I avoided watching S7 of Skins. For me, Naomily ends in S4, in Freddie's shed, in celebration, in that couch, kissing, smoking and drinking vodka. happy

Added (13 Feb 14, 4:46 AM)
Pssst....ChickaChi, wouldn't it be great if Kaya Scodelario was cast as the next love interest of Tamsin?, she could be a siren, a vampire, a samodiva or a baby succubus on the loose, with Bo mentoring her and then Bo got jealous because Alex (Kaya) and Tamsin starts to hang out.

I can totally imagine what their dialogue would be:

They're in the Dal having drinks.
Alex: "I was hurt, that under fae sure can deliver a punch. Good thing, Detective Badass arrived in time and killed him."
"Don't worry, I'm fine, Tamsin healed me." "I never tasted chi like that before."  It's amazing!

Bo: " I know" (trying to hide any emotions)

They both looked at the blond playing pool with Dyson.
Tamsin looked up in their direction and smiled, but she only have eyes for one person....

Bo looked down, trying to hide how she feels, she would do anything just to turn back time and see Tamsin look at her again like how she looks at Alex right now.  Like.. shes the only person in the bar and how her eyes shines, just seeing her.

If she could just turn back time......

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 6:14 AM

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 6:37 AM | Message # 13
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Yes, yes, yes , he did promise you/us Ems.

By promising me, he promised all of us so if Tamsin dies, I'm declaring war on Jay...Tamsin fans unite, we'll all meet at a convention where Jay is at and blitz him with our demands haha wink

Well Rachel did say herself about us hearing some Norwegian soon and I trust her opinion a whole lot more than EA's so I'm at least expecting that...and the wings hopefully.

I haven't heard any news about a S5 yet, I'll keep a listen out on everyone's twitter, tumblr etc but I've found no news about a S5 renewal at the moment.

Quote Isabel_Q ()
What the F?, sometime, a long time ago, RS & KS wouldn't shut up tweeting "watch your children, or something about children", what was that all about? I freaking thought they would work on a case together about children...and then, nothing

Wasn't that when they were coming to the UK? I thought that was all about them going to MCM, I didn't think it was anything to do with an actual episode...was it? I never really figured out that conversation.

Quote ChickaChi ()
Whoever dies will come back though.

I'm thinking that. It'll be left on a cliff hanger I reckon but whoever it is I think they'll bring back. I've seen some Doccubus fans hoping it's Lauren but the majority I've seen are actually worried it's Lauren because if whoever dies isn't brought back then it's permanent. As long as it isn't Tamsin or hopefully Kenzi (although I'm doubtful) I don't really care.

Valkubus has just taken a backseat in the show for me, all I care about it Tamsin, she's the priority for me because the writers are just messing with every single ship so I'm putting my hopes for Valkubus to the back of my mind and just hoping for my two favourites at the moment. That way, if Valkubus doesn't happen, at least I've still got Tamsin to enjoy even if she is on her own. She deserves better anyway.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 8:51 AM | Message # 14
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
Wasn't that when they were coming to the UK? I thought that was all about them going to MCM, I didn't think it was anything to do with an actual episode...was it? I never really figured out that conversation.
Yes, but, what's the story behind ittttt?
I thought its related to the show, oh well, that makes the two of us.
There's so many expectations that wasn't met, it makes me soooo frustrated.

Added (13 Feb 14, 8:48 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
By promising me, he promised all of us so if Tamsin dies, I'm declaring war on Jay...Tamsin fans unite, we'll all meet at a convention where Jay is at and blitz him with our demands haha
yes.

Added (13 Feb 14, 8:51 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
Valkubus has just taken a backseat in the show for me, all I care about it Tamsin, she's the priority for me because the writers are just messing with every single ship so I'm putting my hopes for Valkubus to the back of my mind and just hoping for my two favourites at the moment. That way, if Valkubus doesn't happen, at least I've still got Tamsin to enjoy even if she is on her own. She deserves better anyway.
tears
x100000000

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 8:47 AM

ChickaChiDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 1:03 PM | Message # 15
Squonk
Isabel_Q You are so lucky you didn't watch it! I only watched for them and turns out I shouldn't have. It would be nice if Tamsin got a different love interest. Not just to make Bo jealous, but because Tamsin deserves some happiness.

BreathofLife Yeah I wouldn't want it to be Tamsin or Kenzi. But if they did kill either of the two off permanently, they would be incredibly stupid. It'd be as bad as killing Lauren off if they killed off Tamsin, because whether some people like it or not Tamsin has become really, really popular. For Kenzi it's obvious why they would be making a mistake. She makes the show. So if she dies I can probably safety assume she will be back.

Valkubus will always be in the back of my mind, but like you said, Tamsin is all I care about right now. I really hate how little time she has gotten IN HER OWN ARC. The Wanderer was her and Bo's arc but after she was reborn it's like she wasn't involved at all.

Three days!

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep 4x13 : "Dark horse"
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: