• »
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x12 "Origin"
Ep. 4x12 "Origin"
BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 3:33 AM | Message # 1
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Synopsis; Bo is reluctant to comply with her role in a prophecy foretold by an order of Knights, until advice from a surprising source helps her make a difficult decision.

What up with the ugly knight armour?

Post edited by SheHadACorpse - Friday, 31 Jan 14, 9:03 AM

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 4:17 AM | Message # 2
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
yeah, its ugly.
The helmet looked weird and doesn't go with the rest of the ensemble.

Stairway-to-the-skiesDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 11:54 AM | Message # 3
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
IS THAT LAUREN???????  wacko

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 3:23 PM | Message # 4
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Why does everyone think it's Lauren? lol 

I think it's some random guest star. 

And good lord that "armor" is really hideous. Are those yoga pants? Is that a curtain draped around her shoulders? And that plastic corset. UGH.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Stairway-to-the-skiesDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 6:18 PM | Message # 5
Baby Fae
Maybe lauren went back to 1999 and stole a costume from star wars-the phantom menace, lol.
Wow and ive complained about bo's wardrobe since season 3. that outfit takes the whole cake though. ew

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 11:25 PM | Message # 6
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Lauren has quite thin but toned arms, this looks more like Bo to be honest. Ugh though, in terms of costume.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 5:58 AM | Message # 7
Drunk Valkyrie
What is this prophecy?
Anyone knows?
Available to users only
Anyway, I hope shes gorgeous, will make out with Tamsin and make Bo jealous!  twisted
I am tired of Bo ignoring Tamsin!
If Valkubus will not happen, I want TamTam to find someone else, but not the wolf, b'coz it's weird.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 5:59 AM

tankedtamsinDate: Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 2:35 PM | Message # 8
Spriggan
Why would Lauren be dressed like this if it is her? Does not make sense.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 4:06 PM | Message # 9
Bounty Hunter
Quote Zoriah ()
Lauren has quite thin but toned arms

I was looking at the arms as well, definitely doesn't appear to be Lauren. Although, if it was, I'd be totally taking the piss out of the awful gettup, it'd surely be enough to even get Bo to turn her nose up at her. I'd say guest star, that most probably regretted her decision to be a guest on the show once they showed her what she was wearing.

SHCDate: Friday, 31 Jan 14, 8:59 AM | Message # 10
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Episode title has now been changed to "Origin"

Spoiler TV

I'm going to edit your post BreatheofLife and thanks for creating the thread I'm still processing last ep a bit.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 03 Feb 14, 5:15 AM | Message # 11
Drunk Valkyrie
BoNer theme song.

Bo's Love is Blind
(fr Love is Blind)

People say that you're no good for me
Kenzi say it constantly
I hear it said so much but I just don't give a fuck

Maybe I am just a fool for you
Maybe you're the Wanderer too
But all that thoughts disappeared
When I'm alone with you

My love is blind
I'll find a way to stay with you
Cause I can't see
Not to be inlove with you
My love is blind
I'll find a way to be with you...

Ha ha, this suck.
Pardon me, going crazy here.

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 03 Feb 14, 5:16 PM | Message # 12
Bounty Hunter
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
I'm going to edit your post BreatheofLife and thanks for creating the thread I'm still processing last ep a bit.

No problem, there was definitely a lot to take in. Thanks for changing the title.

Promo's up and I'm going to take the fact that no Tamsin in it is good, means we'll be happily surprised when she has loads of screen time wink Lauren looks like she's finally going to get some backlash from Bo about her actions last season, thank the heavens please let Doccubus be dead and buried in this episode. And Kenzi's still breaking my heart.

ChickaChiDate: Monday, 03 Feb 14, 7:20 PM | Message # 13
Squonk
Awards: 1
EA said the last 3 episodes will be a Tamsinpalooza, but I'm not sure if she just meant from 4x10 to 4x13 there will be more Tamsin than there has been this season. But, her not being in the promo doesn't mean she isn't in it, just makes me sad that her role may be a small one. And yes, please let Doccubus disappear from Lost Girl. I hope Tamsin saves the day. wink We will see her wings again, so it'll probably be fighting/protecting someone. Or taking Rainer's soul. smile

TayDate: Monday, 03 Feb 14, 7:26 PM | Message # 14
Spriggan
Awards: 2
What was Trick doing with the Morrigan ? Rainer or Bo has to die ? What the hell is going on and also ... Did I just catch a glimpse of Levony ?
Last week was the "end" of Dybo, this week seems to be the "end" of Doccubus ... Would it finally be the end of the triangle ? I'm a bit satisfied that Bo had the "talk" with Tamsin before Lauren, although it seemed completely different from either Dyson, Kenzi and apparently Lauren's talks. Tamsin, even though she clearly doesn't trust Rainer, she never said anything resembling resentment to Bo, contrarily to the others. What to think, what to think.

ZoriahDate: Monday, 03 Feb 14, 7:50 PM | Message # 15
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Maybe it's just the two heads of the Fae - The Ash and the Morrigan debating what to do about Rainer? I don't think they are necessarily allies, but having a common enemy might make them join forces.

It better be the end of Doccubus too. As a fan of Dyson, that was simply horrible what was done to him, even if it's for the best that he finally stops being a blindly loyal devoted 'Wolf' to a woman who apparently doesn't give a shit about his feelings, just her own.

I currently don't want Bo with anyone. She's got a lot of work to do to make up for how she's treated everyone - especially Kenzi and Dyson. At least this season she's had some good moments with Tamsin, but it's like she's not even on the radar. Which I also hate. Ground-Fae day seems like it was just fanservice for an episode. There's no follow through.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x12 "Origin"
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: