Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
acejihyoDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:02 PM | Message # 16
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote BreathofLife ()
Maybe it is, that sounds plausible. Hale gets injured while trying to protect Kenzi from someone or something to that nature then Kenzi begs Bo to heal him but maybe she needs more chi to do so and takes it from Kenzi in order to try and save Hale? It seems more likely that Hale would be the one to die and I wouldn't be so bothered that way either.

if hale dies because of something related to bo, that's gonna seriously alter bo/kenzi's relationship.

TayDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:07 PM | Message # 17
Spriggan
Awards: 2
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
My soul has been shattered...
  There, there...

Have faith, believe in the mind fuck, and if you can't, well maybe you can believe this is what happens :

Don't know if I can post here, but you can read it elsewhere without being registered, just tell me if I have to erase it.

Post edited by Tay - Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:07 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:10 PM | Message # 18
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote Tay ()
Don't know if I can post here, but you can read it elsewhere without being registered, just tell me if I have to erase it.

Nah it's perfectly fine. Thanks for sharing smile

ETA: Did anyone notice that Tamsin was wearing a jacket that was the same color as Acacia's when she was kissing Dyson? Could this mean something? Like, maybe it's not her? I'm really grasping at straws here.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

TayDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:33 PM | Message # 19
Spriggan
Ok, I've been so wrapped up in the Bo feeding off Kenz and the Tamsin kissing of Dyson that it didn't even register in my mind that Hale proposed to Kenz ?! What the ? How did I miss that ?!

Added (21 Jan 14, 7:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
ETA: Did anyone notice that Tamsin was wearing a jacket that was the same color as Acacia's when she was kissing Dyson? Could this mean something? Like, maybe it's not her? I'm really grasping at straws here.

Blublu pointed out that it was Acacia's jacket and that Tamsin might be seeking comfort after her death. I also read somewhere, that it could be Acacia who found the Una men's seed and used its power to act as Tamsin to seek revenge.

Welcome to the mind fuck... Hope you enjoy your stay smile

Post edited by Tay - Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:34 PM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 6:47 AM | Message # 20
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I haven't seen it.
I'M SCARED to watch it, I might punch someone and end up in jail.

Added (21 Jan 14, 10:00 PM)
My mind said watch it, watch it..., my hands is tingling to click it, but my heart said no, let it pass and just wait for the whole ep becoz it will save me from heart ache and the days of being pissed off.

Added (22 Jan 14, 0:31 AM)
I want to know WHY?
I'm still debating to click play or not...I've never thought there will be a time that I will think twice to see a promo.

Added (22 Jan 14, 5:06 AM)
I've decided to keep my heart intact and postpone the heart break, so, I'm not watching this promocrap.

Added (22 Jan 14, 6:47 AM)
Quote Tay ()
My soul has been shattered...
Is it really that bad?...
Are they enjoying it?
Why do the wolf get to smooch all the ladies? No me gusta!

I swear if Tamsin sex up Dyson, I'm gonna puke myself to death! 

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 7:10 AM

nerdmuseumDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 7:44 AM | Message # 21
Squonk
I was so NOT expecting that freakishness that at first I was like "who is kissing Dyson?" and only after seeing the comments did I re-watch it and vomited. It's not so much the kiss - at least, like some have already said, it's not a big surprise in the episode - but WHY is she sitting on him? Like NO! Stop now. I do agree that the promo seems to want to be a mindfuck and a knife to the gut. Bo sucking the chi out of Kenzi, quite literally, and then that yucky yucks lip lock? Yeah... I really want to watch that episode if only hoping it's gonna be really different in context. But DAMN! NOOO

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 8:53 AM | Message # 22
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote acejihyo ()
if hale dies because of something related to bo, that's gonna seriously alter bo/kenzi's relationship.

I should imagine it definitely would, it does say 'loyalties are tested.' Maybe that's why Bo goes to the Leviathan, to get him back because he's a loved one and to mend her friendship with Kenzi. Although, thinking about it the synopsis says 'Bo narrowly avoids a vengeful fae attack.' So maybe it is just that Bo needs to heal and Kenzi's the only one there to help and she may take too much, explaining the pissed off Hale. There's just too many ifs to really come up with a more certain scenario.

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Is it really that bad?...Are they enjoying it?
Why do the wolf get to smooch all the ladies? No me gusta!

Uh, yeah you may want to avoid watching it. Lets just say Dyson doesn't seem to be reciprocating but there's quite a bit of hip rolling on Tamsin's part neutral

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:06 AM | Message # 23
Drunk Valkyrie
TamTam don't disappoint me! Don't jump his thingy!
It's super Ewww! and totally not cool.
Isn't it different if you're doing "it" with the one you love?
Dammit, I'm gonna stop fangirling you if you end up with him.

Added (22 Jan 14, 9:06 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
Uh, yeah you may want to avoid watching it. Lets just say Dyson doesn't seem to be reciprocating but there's quite a bit of hip rolling on Tamsin's part.
        Like the others said, maybe she just seeking some comfort, support from Dyson after Acacia was killed.
It also could be revenge to Bo since she knows Bo still have feelings for Dyson. Making Bo jealous (can't really believe I said that) 
Or things really got fucked-up, she just want to escape reality and went for a drink and saw Dyson (are they kissing in the Dal?), this matters to me because they will not go thru it if there's audience, right?

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:12 AM | Message # 24
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
I'm sure everything will be fine and it'll all add up in the episode, it's all going to be a misunderstanding see Tamsin will give up on Bo and go to Dyson then Bo'll walk in and see them two together, she'll get all jealous and have an epiphany, realizing that Tamsin is the one she needs to be with. So she pulls Tamsin away from the wolfboy and tells him to get out...then they get it on and valkubus totally wins at the end of all this!

That's how my delusional mind is working at the moment anyway. I can dream and pray that it happens

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Like the others said, maybe she just seeking some comfort, support from Dyson after Acacia was killed.It also could be revenge to Bo since she knows Bo still have feelings for Dyson. Making Bo jealous (can't really believe I said that)
Or things really got fucked-up, she just want to escape reality and went for a drink and saw Dyson (are they kissing in the Dal?), this matters to me because they will not go thru it if there's audience, right?

I'm believing it's more for comfort at the moment than any other option because I think Bo will kill Acacia. All of those are a possibility and yeah, they're kissing at the Dal, although not to be a downer but the place looks to be empty from what I can gather...there may be people sitting out of sight though so I don't know.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:15 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:21 AM | Message # 25
Drunk Valkyrie
Guys, did anyone remember the LG tweet that said " can your worst enemy be your soul mate?" 
Are they talking about He, Whose Soul Must Be Taken?, because I'm gonna scream   
And will probably produce some angry tears...

Added (22 Jan 14, 9:19 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
there's quite a bit of hip rolling on Tamsin's part
WHA? This made me sad.

Added (22 Jan 14, 9:21 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
I'm sure everything will be fine and it'll all add up in the episode, it's all going to be a misunderstanding see Tamsin will give up on Bo and go to Dyson then Bo'll walk in and see them two together, she'll get all jealous and have an epiphany, realizing that Tamsin is the one she needs to be with. So she pulls Tamsin away from the wolfboy and tells him to get out...then they get it on and valkubus totally wins at the end of all this! That's how my delusional mind is working at the moment anyway. I can dream and pray that it happens
I LIKE THE WAY YOUR MIND WORKS.
I'll pray with you.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:26 AM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I'm totally gonna hate it if this Rainer/Wanderer thing is dragged into the next season as well. But it does seem that there is too few episodes left to really resolve all of this and have it be done with.
For example, the season promo before it started with the remade wanderer song, making it seem like Bo was now the (evil) wanderer, and that has yet to happen, or get so far. 
So, connecting that to "can your worst enemy be your soulmate". Yeah... it doesn't really look that good.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:29 AM | Message # 27
Drunk Valkyrie
DAMN!

TayDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:41 AM | Message # 28
Spriggan
Quote BreathofLife ()
I'm sure everything will be fine and it'll all add up in the episode, it's all going to be a misunderstanding see Tamsin will give up on Bo and go to Dyson then Bo'll walk in and see them two together, she'll get all jealous and have an epiphany, realizing that Tamsin is the one she needs to be with. So she pulls Tamsin away from the wolfboy and tells him to get out...then they get it on and valkubus totally wins at the end of all this! That's how my delusional mind is working at the moment anyway. I can dream and pray that it happens
+1 !! lol 

Anyways, I agree, it should make sense with context, right now it's just extrapolation, and there is nothing more misleading than taking things out of context.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 9:59 AM | Message # 29
Drunk Valkyrie
If Bo killed Acacia, will Tamsin try to avenge her? after promising Bo that she have her back?
Poor TamTam, she must be pretty bummed-

The woman she loves, is romancing the person she hated the most (just assumed)
The woman she loves will try to protect the man she wanted to kill (she has to kill him b4 she can take his soul right?)
Her mentor/mother? was killed by the woman she loves
The woman she loves is the grand daughter of the Evil Blood king she doesn't trust & maybe hated

Added (22 Jan 14, 9:49 AM)
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
I'm totally gonna hate it if this Rainer/Wanderer thing is dragged into the next season as well. But it does seem that there is too few episodes left to really resolve all of this and have it be done with.
I hope not! but I'm afraid you're right... not that enough episode left to kill him.

Added (22 Jan 14, 9:51 AM)
Quote Tay ()
extrapolation
Never heard of this word before.
I must Google it.

Added (22 Jan 14, 9:55 AM)
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
the season promo before it started with the remade wanderer song, making it seem like Bo was now the (evil) wanderer, and that has yet to happen, or get so far.  So, connecting that to "can your worst enemy be your soulmate". Yeah... it doesn't really look that good.
Will Bo Isolate herself from everyone because of He, Whose Soul Must Be Taken and become another wanderer?
This really made me think hard!

Added (22 Jan 14, 9:59 AM)
Hey, by killing Acacia (rumoured to be Tamsin's mom) Tamsin will become Bo's worst enemy... right?

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 10:00 AM

SirGladiatorDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 10:25 AM | Message # 30
Squonk
I don't think that 'time' is really needed to kill the Wanderer, we know that Tamsin will be using her wings in the finale, who else would she be using them on?  They really have to deal with him this season, I can't imagine people actually watching 'another' season of the Wanderer, he's been around since season 3, it's been way too long as it is.  He's gotta be done by the end of the year, and Tamsin has to take his soul to make sure he's gone for good, and we can be free to actually have a 5th season free of this insanity.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
Search: