[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
TayDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 6:26 PM | Message # 1
Spriggan
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Synopsis : Bo narrowly escapes a vengeful Fae's attack; a visit surprises Kenzi; Bo questions feelings for someone she loves.

Is this the episode where we learn more about Kenzi's past as said in the special episode before the first episode of the season (something about peeps popping up)

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 14 Jan 14, 3:53 AM | Message # 2
Kitsune
Awards: 5
my spec is that Vengeful Fae is Acacia

SirGladiatorDate: Tuesday, 14 Jan 14, 7:20 PM | Message # 3
Squonk
Awards: 0
That's a really good guess, it does seem like the most logical answer.  Acacia wants revenge for the Wanderer cutting her hand off because Tamsin didn't want to follow his orders, so she attacks Bo.  At first I thought the 'questioning feelings' part had to either be pro-Tamsin or anti-Dyson or Lauren, but now that she thinks she 'loves' the Wanderer, perhaps the things Acacia tells her about him makes her question that, and that's what that means.  Lots of possibilities smile .

TayDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 4:24 PM | Message # 4
Spriggan

What ? How ? HUH ?

Post edited by Tay - Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 5:55 PM

acejihyoDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 5:26 PM | Message # 5
Baby Fae
there is no word to contain the amount of displeasure i'm experiencing right now. like no, what the shit is this.

Stairway-to-the-skiesDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 5:33 PM | Message # 6
Baby Fae
I'd rather eat a chicken than watch that promo again. (im vegan).
WHAT THE F.... IS GOING ON?

TayDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 5:50 PM | Message # 7
Spriggan
Thinking about it, I second my "what, how, huh" but -and you might find this strange - I am actually looking forward to this episode. I believe the promo just perfectly serves its purpose which is to be a big mind fuck. Regarding the Dyson/Tamsin kiss if it was a big "revelation" or something to be pursued they would never have put it in the promo ... might be a "getting drunk because of Bo" kinda thing, or like "only one way to find out" I definitely see Tamsin capable of doing...  Hale .. Never seen him like that ... Bo feeding off Kenzi ? Something really  - can't find the word - is going on ... and for the first time since this season started I really want to find out what the eff is going on. Everybody is coming back, which should mean one thing ... Shit storm is on its way ! Maybe, just maybe, the final episodes will live up to their promises !

Post edited by Tay - Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 5:55 PM

BlubluDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 5:55 PM | Message # 8
Squonk
Awards: 1
First reaction: NOOO nononononononononononono NOPE ! I DID not just SEE THAT !

Second reaction: OK I DID JUST SEE THAT.

Third reaction: *brain start working* OK, she's sitting on his lap. BUT if I'm not mistaken (fucking shitty light!) she's wearing Acacia's jacket. So Imo, acacia's dead and Tamsin seeks out comfort with him because she does not give a fuck unlike Bo with whom she doesn't want to screw up (guys see the bright side we're gonna have at least 1 valkubus scene, that's huge.)

EDIT: Wait. Kenzi has blood all over her hands... (geez love my eyes!) ... Bo's blood ?

Post edited by Blublu - Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:00 PM

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:04 PM | Message # 9
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
I don't know what to think about the Tamsin/Dyson kiss because on one hand I think that Bo doesn't deserve her anyway, then again I haven't particularly liked Bo all season. It doesn't bother me in the Valkubus sense of, 'Oh, she should only be with Bo, she's her equal etc.' It bothers me in the Valkubus sense of 'What if Bo's done something to cause Tamsin to run to Dyson?' To seek comfort because she knows that Dyson is in the same position as herself and may be willing to give her comfort because he knows how she feels. I just get the feeling this all burns down to Bo somehow. Although looking closer, she seems to be wearing Acacia's jacket...maybe something happens to her (maybe she dies) and Bo won't give any comfort so she goes to Dyson?

I'm genuinely most worried about Kenzi at the moment considering she's the one covered in blood and looking terrified. I'm hoping it's just misleading because if Kenzi was injured I don't believe Bo would be chi-sucking her but then I don't trust Bo because she's been nothing but unpredictable this season. Also Hale looks pretty pissed about something, maybe that links with the chi-sucking?

Quote Tay ()
I am actually looking forward to this episode. I believe the promo just perfectly serves its purpose which is to be a big mind fuck.

I'm looking forward to this episode too. It's the only one apart from a couple that I have actually looked forward too and I agree that this promo is most likely a huge mind fuck because Lost Girl always seem very good with giving misleading promos. I may be wrong but that's how I'm taking it at the moment.

Added;

This is the same jacket as she's wearing in the promo and her hair's the same so it could all be linked to Acacia or maybe Kenzi? I don't know, I'm driving myself mad speculating!

Post edited by BreathofLife - Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:12 PM

TayDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:12 PM | Message # 10
Spriggan
Quote Blublu ()
BUT if I'm not mistaken (fucking shitty light!) she's wearing Acacia's jacket. So Imo, acacia's dead and Tamsin seeks out comfort with him because she does not give a fuck unlike Bo with whom she doesn't want to screw up

Good one, think it's definitely Acacia's jacket.

LanieDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:16 PM | Message # 11
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Quote BreathofLife ()
I'm genuinely most worried about Kenzi at the moment considering she's the one covered in blood and looking terrified.
Me too!  weirdface If Hale's the one who's going to die, perhaps it's his blood on her hands?
Also I believe Acacia's going to be killed by Bo, which will leave Tamsin quite upset. Dyson's heartbroken because of Bo too, so ... He doesn't look to be too invested in that kiss anyways.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:42 PM | Message # 12
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Oh god, I feel sick to my stomach.... Kenzi, my baby!
You guys are probably right, that Acacia gets killed by Bo, but I'm thinking about Bo going back to the leviathan because someone she loves dies, and I doubt it would be for Acacia.
What if she sucks Kenzi dry, killing her (Hale goes super-pissed siren because of this, and Tamsin would also be pretty devastated by this) and when Bo comes to her senses she goes to get Kenzi back from the underworld thingy?

I'm scared.

Valkyrie4lifeDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:46 PM | Message # 13
Baby Fae
Just when i think that Lost Girl couldn't be worse this season..then we saw this promo! WTF IS THIS?! SERIOUSLY, TAMSIN AND DYSON WRITERS?! it's better be a fucking joke, or i fucking swear: This will be the end of line of this for me forever!  

I really regret saw this promo.  angry

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 6:53 PM | Message # 14
Bounty Hunter
Quote Lanie ()
Me too! If Hale's the one who's going to die, perhaps it's his blood on her hands?

Maybe it is, that sounds plausible. Hale gets injured while trying to protect Kenzi from someone or something to that nature then Kenzi begs Bo to heal him but maybe she needs more chi to do so and takes it from Kenzi in order to try and save Hale? It seems more likely that Hale would be the one to die and I wouldn't be so bothered that way either.

I assume Bo considers Hale a loved one, so that would explain her going to the Leviathan as well.

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:01 PM | Message # 15
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
My soul has been shattered... 

neutral

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
Search: