• «
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 0:14 AM | Message # 31
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
I'm really excited about this "Tamsinpalooza" but at the same time apprehensive.
Someone's going to DIE. As I see it, it's 97% could be Tamsin, since I'm sure she will do everything to get Rainier's soul and maybe head butt with Bo, but I'm sure Bo will not harm her, she will just scream at her for trying to kill her destiny (BS).
All my imaginations of this scene makes me tear up, I mean...
What if, Bo believed Tamsin but its too late? and Rainer overpowers her and mortally wounds her? I hope that Tamsin's last words would be "I love you.... Bo"   tears bcoz this will surely wake up Bo and she'll finally see Tamsin as a love interest and realized the sacrifices Tamsin's made for her.

1% its Kenzi
1% its Lauren
1% its Dyson

Added (21 Jan 14, 0:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Wouldn't it be great, if Tamsin dies and Bo brought her back?
I want this scene to be dramatic, with plenty of tears and feelings.
What did they say, if someones on the brink of death, people around her tends to say everything they're keeping, their hidden feelings, their secrets bcoz they know its the last chance that they get to tell that person what they feel...
This is sooo fucking sad,.... ok I'm stopping.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 0:04 AM

acejihyoDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 0:27 AM | Message # 32
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I actually enjoyed this episode.  Didn't think I would without Tamsin but since I went in knowing she wasn't there, I didn't have any expectation to see her.  I did think the "she's recovering" line was crap, unless something happened after her blood memory scene. And notice, Rainer did not mention her when he talked to Bo about those who opposed their relationship.  So Tamsin wasn't even around to say anything then? Really Lost Girl?

The hand at the end could not belong to Arabella because hers is one of the five essences going to power the seed at the end of the episode.

All in all, I'm so friggin' giddy over the word "Tamsinpalooza" that I can over look a lot of things.  Oh but one thing's for sure....the Rainer arc at least has for the time being killed the endless Triangle yadda yadda.  That made me appreciate the episode even more, as did Kenzi referring to Dyson and Lauren as dueling exes. lol

yay, someone else who also enjoyed the episode. yeah i think all of us caught onto the recovering bullshit but even without tamsin, at least they moved along the plot a bit, what with the wanderer explanations (also dyson/kenzi/lauren were adorable as a team, only missing tamsin as their +1).

yeah, i'm gonna hold the writers to that "tamsinpalooza" thing. if there's not an explosion of tamsin in the subsequent episodes, we're gonna have a talk.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 10:59 PM | Message # 33
Drunk Valkyrie
Sophie, can you put some of your fan arts here? they're beautiful!

Added (24 Jan 14, 10:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I finally saw this ep, and It was kinda okay to me. I liked the case and the team. I can tolerate the Rainer arc because it spared me from vomiting every time there's a triangle scene. 
I was just soooooo frustrated with Bo and it will take  a major Valkubus scene for me to stay with this ship. I'm halfway the door and will give it a chance until end of this season if I will still root for them or end this torture.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 11:24 PM | Message # 34
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote acejihyo ()
yeah, i'm gonna hold the writers to that "tamsinpalooza" thing. if there's not an explosion of tamsin in the subsequent episodes, we're gonna have a talk.
My understanding is that she is in the final three episodes...and that there's a good chance we'll see wings come the season finale.  So I'm quite hopeful actually, even with the Tamsin/Dyson teaser.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 11:56 PM | Message # 35
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
and that there's a good chance we'll see wings come the season finale
The showdown is inevitable, I believe Tamsin will use her full powers in the finale.
I'm really looking forward to this. I mean, I'm dying for some action scenes, so far there's only talking, talking and more talking on this show.

RS said in London that she just wanted Tamsin to be happy, so I guess TamBo will not happen, but I could live with them just fighting side by side.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: