Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 11:01 PM | Message # 16
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
No Tamsin?

Added (16 Jan 14, 11:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I really really really tried to be interested, but.... I just don't care. 
Sue me, I don't like BS eps.

Attachments: 9605852.gif (323.3 Kb)

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 17 Jan 14, 4:20 PM | Message # 17
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Promo if anyone's interested;

No Tamsin though.

Added;
I'm glad I made you happier about the episode nerdmuseum, I'm not so sure about myself though haha.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Friday, 17 Jan 14, 4:25 PM

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 17 Jan 14, 10:38 PM | Message # 18
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote nerdmuseum ()
Maybe they postponed the flashback because Anna looked too I-just-had-a-baby. I do understand they changing things up a bit and stalling a little at first, but they went overboard with it in my opinion. It's crazy that it seems like the season is just starting plot-wise when it's actually ending.
I honestly feel like the gang just looking for Bo would've been a much better season opener. Or something along those lines.

"Why do you care so much!?"

WhatUpSuccubusDate: Saturday, 18 Jan 14, 1:16 AM | Message # 19
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
When is Tamsin going to tell Bo how she feels?  neutral

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 2:49 AM | Message # 20
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote WhatUpSuccubus ()
When is Tamsin going to tell Bo how she feels?
I believed she already did in her own unique way, Bo just suck at reading people.

Added (20 Jan 14, 2:49 AM)
Did anyone saw it?
Did you liked it?, hated it? loved it? or think its a waste of an episode?
What? are you still annoyed?

Available to users only

LanieDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 7:21 AM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
SPOILERS!

No Tamsin. No fun.
Bo's been shaggin Rainer. Not that anyone cares about Bo anymore. With him she slaughtered The Una Mens.
Dyson's been teaching Kenzi the shadow thief stuff. Off screen, OF COURSE.
That's it. I've got nothing more to say about this epi. As usually, I'm hoping next one is better. Much better.

Post edited by Lanie - Monday, 20 Jan 14, 7:25 AM

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 7:51 AM | Message # 22
Bounty Hunter
Yeah, that's about it...you summed it up perfectly Lanie.

So much for the all powerful Una Mens, what a disappointment they were.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 8:15 AM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Didn't hate it, didn't love it. It was okay.

Even though I have been an advocate for less/no fae of the week, and may or may not have pestered Andras about it at one point, because I wanted the over-arching story to take the lead so we'd get somewhere, instead of always having that pushed to the background, it was kind of nice to have it back this episode. I didn't even mind Lauren and Dyson as much. Shocking, I know.

I'm confused though, about this whole wanderer/Rainer deal, and how that works, if he wasn't actually the one who got her on the train. He must be lying his ass off, right? He seemed so sincere though. I just.. I don't know what to believe anymore.

And I'm guessing it's Bo's super evil dad that has the seed thingy now. Could it be that Rainer with his foresight saw Bo, told Bo's then future father, and that it was him that employed Tamsin, since she obviously didn't recognise Rainer when he fell in battle, and she was trying to collect his soul?
And they're now working together, getting Bo to kill the Una Mens, to, I don't know, restore Bo's dads powers, or make him stronger or something?

SHCDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 9:53 AM | Message # 24
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
I'm gonna spec that the the bloody hand is Arabella? Is that her name? The main Una mens.

I really don't get the Wanderer thing either...he has the wanderer card, he is called the Wanderer yet he says he did not kidnap Bo? I mean, flashback to Acacia handing Tamsin the same tarot card and saying "He knows you found her time to finish the job" or something like that. Everything points to him being the employer. I am also hoping he is still the bad guy because this whole Destiny bullshit is getting to me. One thing that really bothered me about Bo is that while trying to break the curse of her new boy toy she seems completely and utterly unconcerned that she's putting the people she supposedly loves through hell. Did I understand incorrectly or did she mentioned being aware that Dyson and Kenzi had no memories of her? This is beyond fucked up to me. Kenzi was making deals with Massimo to survive, Tamsin killed herself, Lauren was stuck in an ugly wig at a diner, humans were declared terrorists, Aife had been stabbed and left with the cabbit, Hale lost his position the whole fae world was in chaos and Bo is looking to break this dudes curse. I can't buy it so I am still holding onto hope he is lying through his teeth.

On the bright side we won't have to worry about whether Tamsin will be around in the next episodes.

TVG: Should we be worried that Tamsin wasn’t in this episode after her last moment in “Destiny’s Child”?
EA: No, we should not be worried. But we should brace ourselves for a Tamsinpalooza over the final three episodes. She’s resting up for some awesomeness!

Andras TV Guide thingy

ETA: What exactly is Tamsin recovering from that she couldn't elaborate on the whole Trick thing? Am I to believe after telling Kenzi not to trust Trick Tamsin went straight to bed without any other word? Also, where exactly is she resting? seeing Bo locked everyone out I'm not sure where she is supposed to be resting. New Truck?

TayDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 3:19 PM | Message # 25
Spriggan
Awards: 2
I didn't really like the episode in itself, for many reasons (no Tamsin for starters). But, to me it opens so many possibilities, I'm talking epicness of epic proportions that I can't be angry about it (maybe it's just because I have a vivid imagination though). Now, if only the writers could live up to the possibilities...

Added (20 Jan 14, 3:19 PM)
Lol, it seems after 4x09 writers are afraid of the fans... Here is what you can read on the recap of last night's episode, regarding the mermaid's question ''do you have any idea what it feels like to be ignored, locked out by someone you love ?"

but I forbid either Teams Doccubus or Dybo to complain because Team Valkubus didn’t even get invited to the pool party.
complete with the link to the twit and all

Post edited by Tay - Monday, 20 Jan 14, 3:21 PM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 4:12 PM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Quote Tay ()
but I forbid either Teams Doccubus or Dybo to complain because Team Valkubus didn’t even get invited to the pool party.
complete with the link to the twit and all

Hah! That's awesome! Who is the tweeter? Did they pick a random fans tweet?

TayDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 4:16 PM | Message # 27
Spriggan
Here is the tweet and tweeter : 

Lea
‏@LittleNormandy
The fact that the una mens didn't mention tamsin in their list...unnerves me...

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 4:26 PM | Message # 28
Rakshasa
I saw that wink
What I meant was, who is she? A random fan, or? Like... How did the people at showcase find the tweet to link to, since she hasn't @ or hashtagged it?
It's great that they pay attention if she's just anybody smile

TayDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 4:33 PM | Message # 29
Spriggan
I think I saw her comment quite often on the LG blog but other than that I think she's your everyday fan. She wasn't even aware she had been quoted lol.

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 20 Jan 14, 8:21 PM | Message # 30
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I actually enjoyed this episode.  Didn't think I would without Tamsin but since I went in knowing she wasn't there, I didn't have any expectation to see her.  I did think the "she's recovering" line was crap, unless something happened after her blood memory scene.

And notice, Rainer did not mention her when he talked to Bo about those who opposed their relationship.  So Tamsin wasn't even around to say anything then? Really Lost Girl?

The hand at the end could not belong to Arabella because hers is one of the five essences going to power the seed at the end of the episode.

All in all, I'm so friggin' giddy over the word "Tamsinpalooza" that I can over look a lot of things.  Oh but one thing's for sure....the Rainer arc at least has for the time being killed the endless Triangle yadda yadda.  That made me appreciate the episode even more, as did Kenzi referring to Dyson and Lauren as dueling exes. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
Search: