Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
SHCDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 9:02 AM | Message # 1
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Waves

Synopsis: With the gang still reeling from Bo's shocking announcement, Kenzi signs them up for an undercover mission at a mysterious corporation. Meanwhile, Bo retraces the steps that may lead to her destiny.

ZoriahDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 5:16 PM | Message # 2
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 7
I think I saw a picture of filming from this episode. It had Kenzi, Dyson and Lauren on set - looked like they were in undercover mode. Not sure about Tamsin, though.

NeffititiDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 5:36 PM | Message # 3
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote Zoriah ()
I think I saw a picture of filming from this episode. It had Kenzi, Dyson and Lauren on set - looked like they were in undercover mode. Not sure about Tamsin, though.

Yeah Ksenia had a picture of her with that Kenzi doll, And both Kris and ZP mentioned something like swimming or something. There's also an audition leak, which is pretty much about some mermaid, or some sort of mermaid Fae, hunting for the three of them.
RS went to NYC during middle of the shooting, not sure if she will be featured heavily in this epi (my guess is not...)

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 4:52 AM | Message # 4
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
So apparently Tamsin's not in this episode because Rachel was in NYC when they were shooting it...

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 8:14 AM | Message # 5
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
LOL, RACHEL F**ING BERRY!

What ep will be that "Yo, don't leave your children unattended" or something, that RS and KS was talking/tweeting about before? I thought they are going to have their own case...

I have to say that I am tired of the writers being soooo LAZY this season.

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 1:23 PM | Message # 6
Food > You
Awards: 11

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

TayDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 1:23 PM | Message # 7
Spriggan
Awards: 2
No promo ? Aren't those available on Tuesday usually ?

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 1:26 PM | Message # 8
Food > You
They must be licking their wounds from all the outrage or something. This is all the promo we got so far. 

LanieDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 2:07 PM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
The 4x10 promo video won't be out before Friday. It's only a guess, but the same probably goes for photos.

Post edited by Lanie - Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 2:08 PM

TayDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 2:19 PM | Message # 10
Spriggan
Awards: 2
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
They must be licking their wounds from all the outrage or something. This is all the promo we got so far.

Yeah, the LG blog on last episode's review looks like a war zone... So many bad comments, that gotta hurt. They must be running in circles screaming "we're doooooooomed"

Thanks Lanie ! Friday, that's odd, let's hope they're not doing some last minute editing that will get us lost some more...

Post edited by Tay - Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 2:29 PM

Stairway-to-the-skiesDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 2:29 PM | Message # 11
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
This is all the promo we got so far.
  Is that the same outfit bo wore at the end of season 3? Confused.com nervous

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 2:50 PM | Message # 12
Food > You
Quote Stairway-to-the-skies ()
Is that the same outfit bo wore at the end of season 3? Confused.com

It does look the same. And even the hair. Hmmm...   Are we gonna see what happened after Bo got smoke-napped? Like, why didn't they start the season with this? This show sometimes...

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 5:26 PM | Message # 13
Bounty Hunter
Hopefully we get to see what happened straight after she was smoke-napped, although if we do, I don't get why they couldn't have started with that in the first place. I don't think I'll ever understand this writing team.

It's a bit strange that this episode was directed by Director X considering he's a Canadian music video director, isn't it? Geez please don't let this be a musical episode.

Also I was looking at the shooting dates of each episode and 4.10 was from Sep 11th-19th. RS tweeted on the12th, 13th, 16th and 17th...all of those giving the idea that she wasn't on set considering they were about NYC, how she was missing the cast etc.
However on the 18th, she tweeted the picture of Max outside craft on set and on the 19th someone asked her about speaking norwegian to which she replied 'Yes! You might get to see how much very soon!'

So maybe she is actually in the episode, she just doesn't play a big part in it?
That's just my deducting skills though so correct me if any of it's wrong.

Added:
4.10 Promo Pictures

And none of these make me care more about this episode...

Post edited by BreathofLife - Wednesday, 15 Jan 14, 5:59 PM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 5:11 AM | Message # 14
Kitsune
Awards: 5
I love Bo in that outfit, she looks pweety, but mostly cause that reminds me of S3.. sighhh

if its flash back to post-S3finale I'm pissed they couldn't start S4 with it. Seriously, that would be a MUCH better solution, and then they could move from Wanderer and/or add Una Mens when the season progressed. ughh seriously, any fic writer would have done a much better job of composing something more interesting and appealing.

nerdmuseumDate: Thursday, 16 Jan 14, 8:03 AM | Message # 15
Squonk
Awards: 0
Maybe they postponed the flashback because Anna looked too I-just-had-a-baby. I do understand they changing things up a bit and stalling a little at first, but they went overboard with it in my opinion. It's crazy that it seems like the season is just starting plot-wise when it's actually ending.

Added (16 Jan 14, 8:03 AM)
---------------------------------------------
BreathofLife, you just made me a whole lot happier about the episode actually. So it worked for someone lol. Thanks! I need my Tamsin dose.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x10 "Waves"
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: