[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x09 " Destiny's Child"
Ep. 4x09 " Destiny's Child"
brownandblueDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 3:19 AM | Message # 16
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 1
omg what is that picture. tamsin looks like she's been in a dungeon. sad lol i'm scared

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 3:28 AM | Message # 17
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
brownandblue,  hope not.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 3:30 AM

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 8:36 PM | Message # 18
Kitsune
Awards: 7
She definitely looks dirty and disheveled. Perhaps she's just come from a terrible battle? Or she's a DF prisoner of war and the Blood King is offering her a deal for her freedom? Hmmm so Trick's been hiding that he knows her?

NeffititiDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 9:07 PM | Message # 19
Squonk
Quote Zoriah ()
She definitely looks dirty and disheveled. Perhaps she's just come from a terrible battle? Or she's a DF prisoner of war and the Blood King is offering her a deal for her freedom? Hmmm so Trick's been hiding that he knows her?
I feel like the Trick who created the Una Mens and the Trick right now are quiet different. Maybe he did something to himself to suppress some memories or something.

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 9:40 PM | Message # 20
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
She definitely looks like a prisoner of war. UGH I NEED THIS EPISODE NOW!!!  angry

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 9:56 PM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I'd say that picture of Trick was from before the blood laws were written.  He has more hair than he did as the King alongside Ysabeau.

So I'd say this is at least over a thousand years ago.  Unfortunately we don't know how long a valkyrie's life cycle is so it's impossible to tell how many lives ago that was.

I don't think she remembers knowing Trick but unless Trick did something to himself to forget, he does remember her.  So if he remembers her, did he go to the club house when little T was there to make sure she didn't remember him this lifetime?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

tankedtamsinDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 11:02 PM | Message # 22
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'd say that picture of Trick was from before the blood laws were written.  He has more hair than he did as the King alongside Ysabeau. So I'd say this is at least over a thousand years ago.  Unfortunately we don't know how long a valkyrie's life cycle is so it's impossible to tell how many lives ago that was.

This just solidifies how shady Trick is. You would think he would have told Bo that he knew Tamsin in her previous life cycle.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 11:06 PM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
Quote tankedtamsin ()
This just solidifies how shady Trick is. You would think he would have told Bo that he knew Tamsin in her previous life cycle.
I agree.  Even if he did something to his memory to prevent himself from remembering...the question is still motivation.

But I suspect that Trick does remember what he said/did to Tamsin over a millennia ago and maybe doesn't want it to come out.

Remember, he was there at the club house when youngling Tamsin was there and he was telling them all about valkyries and how their memories come back scattered and some memories are fully suppressed because they're so horrible.

I wonder where this rates because I don't remember Tamsin ever acknowledging Trick as someone other than a current presence in her life as bar keeper at the Dal.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 4:20 PM | Message # 24
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Just a random thought, but what if he, or someone, kills her? In the flashback, I mean. That would help to explain away her memory. Some memories, the more terrible ones, never return. Right? Or maybe he wrote it out of her memory or something. I dono. My random, likely impossible speculations of the day. Tamsin makes me so nervous.

"Why do you care so much!?"

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 5:43 PM | Message # 25
Squonk
She may have died brutally and that's why she forgot but I don't think it could have been by the hands of Trick...

I mean come on, he has done some bad things (but he regreted it) and he lies constantly but he couldn't harm such a beautiful face, could he ?

I'm not sure that if she dies, she gets another life... Unless whatever makes her rebirth (it may not even be someone, I mean, we know now that Rainer is not her maker, so it could just be natural cycles) still gives her another life but at this point she would not even be immortal, she'd be a godess x)

Damn it stop it with the ansgt and tamxiety guys! It's contagious !

brownandblueDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 7:24 PM | Message # 26
Baby Fae
isn't there a black smoke coming out of the truck as it's going down before it crashes,  so i always figured that the wanderer teleported tamsin away to basically torture her to death and kill her  cry

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 7:54 PM | Message # 27
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote brownandblue ()
isn't there a black smoke coming out of the truck as it's going down before it crashes,  so i always figured that the wanderer teleported tamsin away to basically torture her to death and kill her

OMGGG why would you do that   (though it explains her one month absence)

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 8:14 PM | Message # 28
Squonk
Well even if it's what happened, it is just in her previous life.

Here we're talking about the promo picture of Tamsin and Trick which was obviously way before that, unless they're at the carnival which I don't think so...

So in this life way back something must have triggered her memories of Trick being erased, because she hasn't shown that she knows him whatsoever.

As Trick said once violent or horrible events may be forgotten by Valkyries because they're too painfull. So maybe she was killed or tortured in this life way back (she indeed doesn't look that good...) and that's why she doesn't remember Trick.

It makes sense, though LG writers don't always do so Wait and see smile

Edit: I do think she was kidnapped with Bo just before the truck accident, and if she was tortured it might explain why she hasn't told Bo about the fact that she knows the missing piece, because she has also forgotten. Even if she hadn't I don't think Rainer would let her out with her memories... In fact he might even have tortured her so that she forgot and wouldn't tell Bo... But for that his interest needs to be that Bo leaves him alone and it might rather be the opposite unless by "Destiny's Child" they mean the one that's going to kill the Big Bad Rainer and he knows about it and let her out consciously and that would also explain why she took a bottle of smoke because she needs to go back and he wants her as far as possible...

WOW. It's almost 2 Am I need to sleep, my theories are nonsense right now... Sorry --'

Post edited by Blublu - Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 8:24 PM

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 9:34 PM | Message # 29
Rakshasa
The fact that Tamsin doesn't remember Trick is very, very worrisome because we know that valkyries suppress the most traumatic memories and sometimes don't recover them at all.

She has never recognized Trick as anything more than Bo's grandfather/wise fae/barkeeper of the Dal.  This suggests that the reason she doesn't remember her interactions with Trick is that something really, really bad happens to our girl.

tears

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Friday, 03 Jan 14, 9:35 PM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 9:48 PM | Message # 30
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote UberFaenatic ()
This suggests that the reason she doesn't remember her interactions with Trick is that something really, really bad happens to our girl.

She does look like she's been through hell and back...

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x09 " Destiny's Child"
Search: