[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x07 "La Fae Époque"
Ep. 4x07 "La Fae Époque"
BlubluDate: Wednesday, 18 Dec 13, 9:45 AM | Message # 16
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Well... depends on how she said it (if it wasn't on twitter...) but yeah I don't think she doesn't really know what valkubus is... I mean it's obvious they pay attention to their fans so ...

But she could have meant it in a way that she knows that we all feel ignored at this point and wanted to joke about it or... I don't know... Man I'm really tired I can't even make consistent sentences --' I should probably sleep...

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 0:50 AM | Message # 17
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Another thing Isabel... when asked about Valkubus, Emily replied...what's a valkubus? That is actually a really good sign.
Is she serious? joking? or just messing with us?
And how is it a "really good sign" MB?, telll meeee bcoz from her past actions, interviews, she is clearly a devoted doccubus supporter, and to me, this answer seems like a dismissal of valkubus.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 5:18 AM | Message # 18
Kitsune
Awards: 5
She is just messing. She does mess with fandoms. It's funny first, but then i get depressed about it lol

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 6:54 AM | Message # 19
Drunk Valkyrie
It hurts!  angry and yah depressing.

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 11:10 AM | Message # 20
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
I used to like Dyson, now I'm just sick of seeing him. This should just be called 'The Season of Dyson' so they can save me the trouble of getting him shoved down my throat nearly every episode.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 1:54 PM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Isabel_Q ()
And how is it a "really good sign" MB?, telll meeee bcoz from her past actions, interviews, she is clearly a devoted doccubus supporter, and to me, this answer seems like a dismissal of valkubus.
Because she did the same thing when asked about Tamsin.  "What's a Tamsin?"

And because she didn't have to say anything at all.  She gets referenced in a lot of comments on Twitter after all.  She chose to respond to this in the same manner as she did to me when I asked about Tamsin. lol

Also, I don't know that she's a devoted doccubus supporter.  She's devoted to Lauren...she's made no bones about her being her favorite.  And she does pander way too much to the doccubi.

If she wanted to dismiss the comments on Valkubus, she simply would have ignored them altogether.  That she said something at all is meaningful.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 5:20 PM | Message # 22
Kitsune
Interesting thing is she has few peeps on twitter from all main shipdoms whom she tend to respond.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 20 Dec 13, 5:37 AM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
Interesting thing is she has few peeps on twitter from all main shipdoms whom she tend to respond.
Yep she does.  But she tends to ignore things until they're going to be pushed to the fore or in time to promote it for a big push.

BTW... I know I could be reading into things...but I think the reason we've seen little/no Tamsin is because she's going to play a big role very soon and they didn't want to go into that story until the second half of the season.  The only way to do that is to limit her exposure, make sure she doesn't remember anything pertinent and keep her away from Bo.  So I think we're on track...but I totally admit I could be wrong and if I am, no soup for me. smile So I'm holding on and hoping, tentatively, for some good stuff to come.

In the meantime, I saw some spoiler pics and it looks like we might get to see when and how Dyson swore fealty to Trick, which is something I've wondered about for awhile.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 20 Dec 13, 12:11 PM | Message # 24
Kitsune
Quote UberFaenatic ()
BTW... I know I could be reading into things...but I think the reason we've seen little/no Tamsin is because she's going to play a big role very soon and they didn't want to go into that story until the second half of the season. The only way to do that is to limit her exposure, make sure she doesn't remember anything pertinent and keep her away from Bo. So I think we're on track...but I totally admit I could be wrong and if I am, no soup for me. smile So I'm holding on and hoping, tentatively, for some good stuff to come.
well she better has something juicy lined up for her, cause i swear this show gonna sink even further down and lose fans

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 20 Dec 13, 2:10 PM | Message # 25
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Uber you're a Rakshasa! The first one ever! Congrats  smile

Anyway, I think this is a desperate attempt for them to still keep us hanging.

Available to users only

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 20 Dec 13, 7:23 PM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Uber you're a Rakshasa! The first one ever! Congrats smile
Woo!  Awesome.  I wonder how many posts I have to hit in order to go full blown Valkyrie...or do I hit Baby Valkyrie first?  No...don't tell me. I'll just wait and see. biggrin
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Anyway, I think this is a desperate attempt for them to still keep us hanging.

Available to users only

nerdmuseumDate: Friday, 20 Dec 13, 10:38 PM | Message # 27
Squonk
Awards: 0
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I think the reason we've seen little/no Tamsin is because she's going to play a big role very soon and they didn't want to go into that story until the second half of the season.  The only way to do that is to limit her exposure, make sure she doesn't remember anything pertinent and keep her away from Bo.
This! I really hope so and it sounds smart. Now the waiting though... Painful...

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 2:33 AM | Message # 28
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
If she wanted to dismiss the comments on Valkubus, she simply would have ignored them altogether.  That she said something at all is meaningful.
I hope you're right.

Added (21 Dec 13, 2:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Still, it's irritating and imo she shouldn't have bothered answering at all. hmmp

Added (21 Dec 13, 2:19 AM)
MB, congrats for being a Rakshasa!
Is it like, you're elite now or something?

Added (21 Dec 13, 2:33 AM)
I'm with Erara on the tweeting thing.

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 23 Dec 13, 1:47 AM | Message # 29
Rakshasa
HT/ Available to users only  /HT

LanieDate: Monday, 23 Dec 13, 7:56 AM | Message # 30
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I don't even know what to say anymore. Ridiculous.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x07 "La Fae Époque"
Search: