Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 2:19 AM | Message # 61
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote Zoriah ()
Actually I can picture Teen Tamsin taking off at some point (after some major bonding with Kenzi, and maybe some vulnerable confiding stuff)  in ep 3 or 4 then showing up adult again with a surprise entrance, memories restored, attitude cranked back up to high gear.
I hope not. I'm kind of looking forward to (more like hoping against hope) an emotional mess Tamsin when her memories come back. Then she can pick herself up and rescue everyone.

"Why do you care so much!?"

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 2:51 AM | Message # 62
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 7
Awww that sounds pretty awesome. I was just trying to speculate using spoilers we already have. I guess we only have a week or two to know for sure. But damn I want me some adult Tamsin STAT! She and Bo are really what's missing right now in the show.

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 4:41 AM | Message # 63
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I would love to see more scenes between Kenzi and teen Tamsin. 

But I have this nagging feeling that Kenzi shouldn't have left Tamsin on her own, because shes still vulnerable to attacks at this point.

What if my dream happens (lol)? Evony will send her thugs and abduct Tamsin? You know how she is. Since Tamsin is dark fae and will be in full power soon, she's very valuable to the dark queen. Especially, since her memory will take time to regain. We saw in the trailer that Evony looked like regained her position of power eventually (ep.4?). With Tamsin's memory lost, she can easily be brainwashed and pulled to the dark side.

Ep. 3 will be what's her real name heavy, and will end with Bo coming home.
Where will Tamsin be?Is she still in teen form? Did she took off? Where will she go? She doesn't know anyone, if her memory is still off, she wouldn't know where to go.
Ep. 3 I assume will end with Tamsin missing/took off, that will answer why Bo will be angry and frustrated in ep.4, because no Tamsin, no one to answer her questions about her father and what happened to her in the finale & in ep.2.

Ep. 4's synopsis said angry and frustrated Bo does the unthinkable - she confronts a dangerous foe and makes a shocking discovery. 
Who is this foe? Why is Bo angry and frustrated?
1) Mossimo? Why will Bo be angry and frustrated with him?, it is because of what he did to Kenzi?
2) My dream is, its Evony - If its Evony, like I want it to be, then she really has Tamsin.

Ep.5 Will be the gang going to this dark fae party where Tamsin is. I assume, she hasn't regained her memories yet b'coz she wouldn't be there if she got it back, and I'm sure she will call Dyson or Kenzi to check on them first. I am dying to see this particular episode!

There's so many questions and my brain hurts.
I would love for  my assumptions to be true, Evony don't fail me! lol, but at the end of the day, its just an assumption.
So lets wait and see.

Added (19 Nov 13, 4:41 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote UberFaenatic ()
Well, it's 22 chapters long and I'm working on the final section now.

I second, POST IT!
22 chapters of Valkubus? YES PLEASE! HAND IT OVER!

LanieDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 5:03 AM | Message # 64
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
According to the date, Rachel posted this July 5. Can anyone correlate what ep they were shooting by this date?
They started shooting ep 4.

JTDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 10:12 AM | Message # 65
Kitsune
Available to users only

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Post edited by JT - Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 10:12 AM

LanieDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 10:46 AM | Message # 66
Rakshasa
Available to users only

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 11:36 AM | Message # 67
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I've just seen the episode for the second time now. And Bo, is she wearing a wedding dress? It certainly looks like one, and I just can't wrap my head around what that could mean. I mean, she's taken by her father right? So, is he planning to marry her off to someone, and who would that be? Or maybe I'm just overthinking it, and it's just a dress..?

Kenzi and little Tamsin though! Great stuff. I laughed so much this episode!
I just don't get why Kenzi didn't take a comb through her hair! My fingers itched to do it. But I guess there's a meaning to why both baby!Tam and teen!Tam had such unruly hair, since there's something with Tamsin's hair and her powers. Hoping for explanation of this.

What I really don't get though, is what is the point of the "fae" powers that Kenzi is getting from that cream? Or are they just for show? Being able to make sparkles shoot out of your hands, like wow, most useless power ever  lol

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:17 PM | Message # 68
Food > You
Awards: 11
Available to users only

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

SirGladiatorDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:40 PM | Message # 69
Squonk
Awards: 0
The reason behind Kenzi needing the cream goes back to last season and the order that 'all claimed humans are terrorists' from the Morrigan.  Kenzi needs to fool the una mens into thinking that she's a Fae, and not one of the claimed humans they want to kill.  The sparkles make her appear Fae, and it did fool them at the beginning of the first episode of this season.  I wish she could have that power permanently, even though it's mostly useless it's still fun and cool smile .

I enjoyed the episode, it was fun watching Tamsin and Kenzi together.  It's too bad Kenzi apparently doesn't know how valuable Valkyrie hair is, she wouldn't need to steal anything from Trick, she could just brush Tamsin's hair and take whatever hair might be left behind in the brush and bam, money problems solved smile .  But it was certainly nice to see Tamsin sleeping in Bo's bed, hopefully the first of many, many times we'll be seeing that smile .  Certainly we don't know (or at least I haven't heard anyway) when she will finally grow up all the way and be Rachel again, but the fact that she grows while she sleeps, and she ended the episode asleep, suggests it could be any time now.  

I also liked the part where the maid talked about Bo's eyes being 'both brown and blue', that was a not-so-subtle reminder of Valkubus.  I don't know what kind of outfit Bo was wearing, the whole 'wedding dress' thing did cross my mind, but I decided it was probably just a nightgown type thing, since she was wearing it in bed.  Besides, Tamsin isn't around so she wouldn't have any reason to be wearing a wedding dress smile .

I like the new girl who Lauren likes, I enjoyed her on that other TV show 'Bomb Girls', of course I naturally like the idea of Lauren being with anybody new, but it's certainly nice that they picked somebody familiar who I already liked.  I like that Dyson is finally getting closer to finding Bo and bringing her home, and I enjoyed watching him work with the Elemental girl.  Since she appears to be in league with Vex and is probably going to try to kidnap Bo, the odds of her surviving much longer don't seem too high, which is a shame, she's fun to watch, and I thought she actually looked even better this episode than in the first one.

I've really enjoyed the first couple episodes, of course the hope and expectation of Tamsin and Valkubus coming back soon is a big part of that, so hopefully that will happen and the episodes will keep being more and more fun!

LanieDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 2:04 PM | Message # 70
Rakshasa

Last Mesmer = Vex
Human doctor = Lauren
Unaligned Succubus = Bo
Human terrorist = Kenzi (?)
Claimed human = Kenzi (?)

Which one is Kenzi? And who is the one left?

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 2:12 PM | Message # 71
Food > You
I think Kenzi is the human terrorist because of the bangs. Yup. I'm not sure who the claimed human might be.   It could be someone outside of HSG.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 2:23 PM | Message # 72
Kitsune
Awards: 5
What about that right mask in second pic? Do you have an idea who that might be?

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 2:26 PM | Message # 73
Food > You
Not a clue...Tamsin maybe?

Btw, Rachel has been removed from 4x03 on IMDB's listing. So 4x04 is probably our best bet sad

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 3:22 PM | Message # 74
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
All I can say is those masks freak me out.  Given how Vex reacted when they were about to lay his on his face, I don't think that they're just decorative or just to highlight who their enemies are.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 3:42 PM | Message # 75
Kitsune
Awards: 7
The claimed human looks male to me. It's possible we might see someone picked up and masked in order to see how horrible that fate is. Going by the webisode, it was a bloody, violent end. Maybe that's their punishment - the mask kills you in a gruesome way.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Search: