Awards: 11
Available to users only

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 4:16 PM | Message # 47
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Btw Bo felt like a secondary character this episode and it kinda felt natural. crazy shit

Added (18 Nov 13, 4:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Lanie ()
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure we won't see her until ep 4 too. I didn't believe it myself either, but as soon as the teen Tamsin arc got a bit less fuzzy, I finally gave up hoping for a miracle to happen.
I will still be optimist and say we probs get RS by the end of the episode as a cliffhanger tongue

LanieDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 5:32 PM | Message # 48
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Available to users only

ZoriahDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 5:46 PM | Message # 49
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Available to users only

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 6:18 PM | Message # 50
Bounty Hunter
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
I will still be optimist and say we probs get RS by the end of the episode as a cliffhanger tongue

I'll be an optimist with you if that's okay, I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be ep 3 although I'm still not going to put my hopes up too high.

Well, I'm hoping Lauren and Crystal ride off into the sunset together, is it too much to really ask?! I think so but still she needs to take that god awful wig off...I'm also glad Lauren's stopped being in denial and finally admitted that she's an 'egocentric jerk.' Yes Lauren, yes you most certainly are.

I loved child-Tamsin, she was badass and so cute...teen-Tamsin not so much but I still think they both did a good job portraying the character. I would've liked more Kenzi-Tamsin interaction cause the bits they had together were pure gold, I hope if we don't get RS back next episode the interactions are still as good between the two and carry on even when we do get RS back. I just love them two so so much.

I have to admit, I am getting kicks out of watching the Doccubus fandom in distress...hand me some popcorn and I'll gladly sit by and watch this little temper tantrum they go through woowoo

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 11:03 PM | Message # 51
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
Also that shot of teen Tamsin in Bo's bed *sigh*

*Sigh* , but I imagined shes adult when it finally happens...

Added (18 Nov 13, 11:01 PM)
Guys, guys! Did someone asked the most important question?
Will Tamsin give her vcard to Bo?
Then it will not be banging, it will be passionate, sweet and tender joining!
Gosh, my tv will melt!

Added (18 Nov 13, 11:03 PM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
I am getting kicks out of watching the Doccubus fandom in distress...hand me some popcorn and I'll gladly sit by and watch this little temper tantrum they go through
lol, invite me in, will throw a few popcorn at them too!

JTDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 11:40 PM | Message # 52
Kitsune
Available to users only 
I liked the overall feel of the ep. After wading through some of the posts over the SC blog I swear most if not all fans have blinders on. But I won't rant here. I'll actually save that for when I go back there.

I love the Kamzin interaction. Wish we could have had toddler Tamsin because having Kenzi changing diapers and bottle-feeding or spoon feeding mushed up baby food would have been priceless. Still, the did an amazing job with Ava Preston. Kid had the right mixture of cute and badass.

Unlike most, I didn't hate teen Tamsin. She just woke up from a nap and suddenly, her mind is still that of a 7-8 year old... only her body is that of a teenager. That has to be disconcerting. Maybe things will get better and she'll be back to her all badass self once her mind catches up with her body. I'm actually curious to see what Eliana Jones has to offer next ep. But I also admit I'm a bit biased because I hated how the nutjobs reacted to her when she was first cast as teen Tamsin. Who in their right mind cyber-bullies a teen actor the way the doccunuts did? But, I'm digressing her so I'll stop it.

Unlike a lot, I actually liked Dyson this ep. Even his cheesy self while declaring his love for Bo. He still was hell bent in finding Tamsin even after he regained his memory and after what I'm sure was Kenzi's side of the story about Tamsin's betrayal of Bo and her wish to kill him when they drove off that cliff.

Trick, well, as much as I disagree with his decision to keep yet another secret from Bo, I sort of understand why. I can't imagine being the one telling Bo that he has a big role in Aife's insanity in the first place. I also imagine it's his way of protecting Bo from further pain since by all intent and purposes, Aife is beyond help.

Loved that Mia got to flex her acting muscles more this ep and she's not just some airhead.

Loved Ali as well. Glad we're getting good mileage out of the guest stars this ep. Just wished they had done that when GT was in 4x01. Oh well.

Hale and Kenzi... I still have no opinion one way or another. I admit to going WFT when they started making out because there's no way Kenzi would do that while her BFF is lost in some out of reach realm. I get that after having their memories messed with there has to be some lingering effects but that was a bit too OOC for my liking. Glad that Hale prompted realised it was the perfume thingy he was given.

Bo... I wonder what she remember and how much. I'm glad she was back and glad she didn't just sit back and waited to be rescued. She took matters in her own hands and did her best to escape. Though if I were her, I'd get more info first... like where I am and such. Because jumping out of a moving train with no knowledge of my general whereabouts is a bit too much for me to just chance it. Maybe she did interrogate the girl off-camera.

Oh, and it looks like Kenzi is back to stealing in order to be able to pay Massimo for her (for the time being) fake fae powers.

My only fear from the TV Guide Canada interview is that next ep will be heavy on the what's her face content. Still I can't wait for next Sunday.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 11:52 PM | Message # 53
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
What's the synopsis for epi. 3?

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 11:54 PM | Message # 54
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Me right now while reading the SC blog

Quote Isabel_Q ()
What's the synopsis for epi. 3?

Check the thread smile

http://brazenwood.ucoz.com/forum/15-118-1

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 0:40 AM | Message # 55
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Actually, and I'm sure you all will skin me alive for even thinking this...but I thought we wouldn't see our Tamsin til the 5th episode.  I'm happy to be wrong on this one!

I think Crystal is adorable and frankly Lauren needs a strong counterweight.  Bo could have been that for her if they weren't so completely incompatible because she is such an alpha figure and Crystal seems to be someone who knows how to deal with her schtuff. wink

I have more to say but I'm actually about to finish writing my first fan fiction for Lost Girl and I'm not entirely sure what to do with it once it's done.  lol  Does anyone here wanna read it and see if it's worth like posting somewhere?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:11 AM | Message # 56
Food > You
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Actually, and I'm sure you all will skin me alive for even thinking this...but I thought we wouldn't see our Tamsin til the 5th episode.  I'm happy to be wrong on this one!

Unfortunately, that makes a whole lot of sense the more I think about it. 4x05 coincides with the Dark Fae party and would explain why Tamsin is in this getup.

x

According to the date, Rachel posted this July 5. Can anyone correlate what ep they were shooting by this date? It could be from a different show, but i highly doubt it. She wasn't working on anything else at the time.

Given the synopsis of 4x05, I'm guessing Tamsin shows up like this and it is quite a shock perhaps. This matches with what EA said in the TV guide interview about Tamsin's arrival being unexpected.

Quote UberFaenatic ()
I have more to say but I'm actually about to finish writing my first fan fiction for Lost Girl and I'm not entirely sure what to do with it once it's done.  lol  Does anyone here wanna read it and see if it's worth like posting somewhere?

Possssttttt ittttt!!!

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:28 AM | Message # 57
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Possssttttt ittttt!!!
Hahaha! Well, it's 22 chapters long and I'm working on the final section now.

Doccubus of course.  (runs and hides from flaming valkyrie arrows)

I KEED I KEED!

Actually the protagonist throughout the entire piece is our girl T-sin. And yes of course it's Valkubus. wink

I'd like to see if one of you would like to I guess preview it for me so I know if it's worth posting.  When it's done, does someone here want me to add a link to download a text file?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:29 AM

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:30 AM | Message # 58
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Actually I can picture Teen Tamsin taking off at some point (after some major bonding with Kenzi, and maybe some vulnerable confiding stuff)  in ep 3 or 4 then showing up adult again with a surprise entrance, memories restored, attitude cranked back up to high gear.

"Hi, guys. Miss me?"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:44 AM | Message # 59
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Noooooooo episode 5??? Are you shitting me? Im gonna go insane if she doesnt show up next epi!!!!

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 1:51 AM | Message # 60
Food > You
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Hahaha! Well, it's 22 chapters long and I'm working on the final section now. Doccubus of course.  (runs and hides from flaming valkyrie arrows)

I was this close to   

Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'd like to see if one of you would like to I guess preview it for me so I know if it's worth posting.  When it's done, does someone here want me to add a link to download a text file?

I'm game. smile

Quote Zoriah ()
Actually I can picture Teen Tamsin taking off at some point (after some major bonding with Kenzi, and maybe some vulnerable confiding stuff)  in ep 3 or 4 then showing up adult again with a surprise entrance, memories restored, attitude cranked back up to high gear.

Just imagining it makes me even more anxious. Curse this week!

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Search: