Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 2:14 PM | Message # 16
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Available to users only

So any thoughts to the significance of the black smoke at all? At first, we all thought it was the Wanderer whisking both Tammy and Dyson away, but it doesn't seem like that the was purpose since Dyson's going to find Teen Tamsin back in the same place. Though, I wonder where Tamsin was during the whole time this was happening. Was she in the process of her rebirth or did something unpleasant happen to her to trigger the rebirth? I don't think the car crash was what killed her...

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 2:28 PM | Message # 17
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Ok so I'm really excited for this episode to air lol biggrin one more week till Tammy!

LanieDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 4:05 PM | Message # 18
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Available to users only

Post edited by Lanie - Monday, 11 Nov 13, 4:08 PM

DakaraJayneDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 5:01 PM | Message # 19
Spriggan
Awards: 3
This episode sounds like it has some comedic potential! I cant wait for it. Hope teen Tamsin fills RSkar's boots  happy

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 5:08 PM | Message # 20
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Lanie ()
posted on 5 July when they started shooting epi 4.

How do you guys keep track of this stuff?

Sucks Rachel won't appear until the fourth episode, but I take comfort in knowing we'll have Tamsin, and still get to know more about her, even if it's through another actress. Just hope she can hold her own.

Kenzi and teen Tamsin has got to be epic though!

NeffititiDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 8:00 PM | Message # 21
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
How do you guys keep track of this stuff? Sucks Rachel won't appear until the fourth episode, but I take comfort in knowing we'll have Tamsin, and still get to know more about her, even if it's through another actress. Just hope she can hold her own.

Kenzi and teen Tamsin has got to be epic though!
There's a tumblr blog called dalarchives which posted all the twitter traffics and stuff for every epi shooting till 410. Then you can look up RS's twitter and stuff according to the timing.
I'm guessing maybe she will show up in ep3, but probably not ep2, cuz if she only has a few shots in 403, they can do that just like what they did with Anna. Anna didn't join the shooting until when they were finishing shooting 402, but she still has a scene or two in 401, so maybe that would happen to RS too

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 9:30 PM | Message # 22
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
Guys, guys. Does this mean Tamsin is reborn JUST as Bo wakes up? Coincidence or valkubus? :P
I think you're right on actually.  Remember, Dyson's been going to the crash site for a month and has seen no sign of her at all.  If he goes there now and sees her now...where has she been?  And it does sure seem her "arrival" coincides nicely with Bo's awakening.

/HT Available to users only /HT

Hmm. I might be losing a bit of my patience/sense of humor from the SC blog.   

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SirGladiatorDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 11:04 PM | Message # 23
Squonk
Awards: 0
I wonder if the 'big help' that Tamsin is providing could be helping Kenzi get rid of her problem with Massimo.  After his behavior in the opener, whatever Tamsin does to him, he's got it coming, and I would enjoy seeing it smile .

omaloraDate: Thursday, 14 Nov 13, 1:02 AM | Message # 24
Bounty Hunter
Quote SirGladiator ()
I wonder if the 'big help' that Tamsin is providing could be helping Kenzi get rid of her problem with Massimo.  After his behavior in the opener, whatever Tamsin does to him, he's got it coming, and I would enjoy seeing it .

God, now that you put it that way, I really hope that is the case. Regardless, Massimo needs to die.. preferably in a fiery fashion and none too quickly.

LanieDate: Thursday, 14 Nov 13, 1:36 PM | Message # 25
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
@showcasedotca
With a new #LostGirl ep this Sunday, we've got a treat for you! A sneak peek at the script for #SleepingBeautySchool! pic.twitter.com/sYSnM5sbAn

How about the actual promo??

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 14 Nov 13, 10:20 PM | Message # 26
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote Lanie ()
How about the actual promo??
Seriously! What's with their non sneak peeks this season? No promos, no trailers, no Tamsin. I think their PR is broken.

"Why do you care so much!?"

SirGladiatorDate: Friday, 15 Nov 13, 4:55 AM | Message # 27
Squonk
Awards: 0
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
How about the actual promo??Seriously! What's with their non sneak peeks this season? No promos, no trailers, no Tamsin. I think their PR is broken.

I second that.  I get not wanting to give too much away, but when you're reduced to counting a written line of Hale talking about Avril Lavigne music as a 'sneak peek', your PR strategy has gone horribly, horribly wrong smile .

JTDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 10:30 AM | Message # 28
Kitsune
A bit more detailed description of this ep... LG 4x02 Courtesy of SheHadACorpse

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

NeffititiDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 12:33 PM | Message # 29
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote JT ()
A bit more detailed description of this ep... LG 4x02 Courtesy of SheHadACorpse
Thanks, I wonder if when "Dyson is at the same place as Bo", it's the kissing scene of them in the Promo, 'cause I noticed a bucket behind them has like Runic letters on it.

JTDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 0:28 AM | Message # 30
Kitsune
Available to users only

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Search: