Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 01 Nov 13, 9:54 PM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Sleeping Beauty School

Synopsis: Dyson needs to track down an Elemental Fae in order to rescue a person he loves; at the same time, Kenzi is less than thrilled with her babysitting assignment—that is, until she discovers her unlikely charge might be a big help.

x

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Post edited by SheHadACorpse - Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 6:02 PM

ZoriahDate: Monday, 04 Nov 13, 8:57 PM | Message # 2
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 7
I'm going to presume this is Kenzi. Maybe her attempts to become Fae have backfired? Aren't working or she was tricked somehow by Massimo?

NeffititiDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 1:31 PM | Message # 3
Squonk
Awards: 1
Hmmm I think that they realized that they all forget about Bo, and Dyson goes to find help to rescue Bo maybe?

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 5:33 PM | Message # 4
Kitsune
Awards: 7
But we already have him 'rushing to Bo's side' in ep 3, which is why I am assuming this is not Bo this time. Then again, maybe visiting the elemental Fae is a way to end the memory curse. I seem to recall one of the actors, maybe KHR mentioning episodes 1 and 2 are more like a movie split in two parts (or words to that effect).

NeffititiDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 0:13 AM | Message # 5
Squonk
Quote Zoriah ()
But we already have him 'rushing to Bo's side' in ep 3, which is why I am assuming this is not Bo this time. Then again, maybe visiting the elemental Fae is a way to end the memory curse. I seem to recall one of the actors, maybe KHR mentioning episodes 1 and 2 are more like a movie split in two parts (or words to that effect).
I think ep1 and 2 may go like this:
the gang are doing some undercover thing in a grand part (held by George Takei's character), and somehow they realized that they've all forgotten Bo. So Dyson goes to the element Fae to try to figure out a way to save Bo.
Meanwhile, Bo is doing some god-knows-what shit in her father's place, maybe with Tamsin, or maybe she's somewhere else.
Then in ep 3, Dyson finally figured out where Bo is, and rushed to save her. I recall there's a script leak/audition leak of ep3, where it looks like Bo is trying to save some girl but couldn't remember who she was.

Added (06 Nov 13, 0:13 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And also, in the promo, Bo was running in the woods like she was lost, it might be scenes from ep3 too

SHCDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 11:51 AM | Message # 6
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote Neffititi ()
Hmmm I think that they realized that they all forget about Bo, and Dyson goes to find help to rescue Bo maybe?

You Baby Fae you finally posted! Wlecome Nef!!! You got a few fans around  hug
Quote Neffititi ()
I think ep1 and 2 may go like this: the gang are doing some undercover thing in a grand part (held by George Takei's character), and somehow they realized that they've all forgotten Bo. So Dyson goes to the element Fae to try to figure out a way to save Bo.
Meanwhile, Bo is doing some god-knows-what shit in her father's place, maybe with Tamsin, or maybe she's somewhere else.
Then in ep 3, Dyson finally figured out where Bo is, and rushed to save her. I recall there's a script leak/audition leak of ep3, where it looks like Bo is trying to save some girl but couldn't remember who she was.

I'm kinda with you, I expect them not to remember Bo at all on the first ep, ep 2 they realize something is up and maybe we have scenes of Bo wherever she is, and at the end they have an idea of where she is and ep 3 they find her. Of course, I'm usually wrong but we will see. I kinda don't expect any Tamsin until ep 3-4 unless they were shooting out of order (I'm just trying not to set myself up for disappointment too)

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 6:43 PM | Message # 7
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
I kinda don't expect any Tamsin until ep 3-4 unless they were shooting out of order (I'm just trying not to set myself up for disappointment too)

But with the new synopsis, it would seem that Kenzi is babysitting someone -- teen Tamsin maybe? *Crosses fingers* So we may not get to see Rachel immediately (cries forever), but there's a small chance that we'll get to see Tamsin.

"Why do you care so much!?"

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 11:26 AM | Message # 8
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Um, I just read this and I think your conclusions of a 'teen' Tamsin could be very correct, I'm guessing this is true so it will be exciting to see 'mini-me' Tamsin biggrin

[X]

"Viewers should also be aware that Tamsin (last season’s new series regular Rachel Skarsten) isn’t completely gone since the car accident from the third season finale; but she isn’t quite herself. As a Valkyrie, Tamsin has the ability to – much like the Phoenix – can rise from the ashes and be reborn. In the second episode viewers will get to see a mini-me version of Tamsin – found by Dyson near the location of the car accident – who is taken under wing by a very reluctant Kenzi that will have a rather comic conclusion."

Post edited by BreathofLife - Monday, 11 Nov 13, 11:27 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 11:28 AM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Can't wait!!   woowoo

NeffititiDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 11:46 AM | Message # 10
Squonk
But with the new synopsis, it would seem that Kenzi is babysitting someone -- teen Tamsin maybe? *Crosses fingers* So we may not get to see Rachel immediately (cries forever), but there's a small chance that we'll get to see Tamsin. I think it might be some other kid maybe...but there will be a kid in 402

Oh can't wait. Btw, where does this info come from?

LanieDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 12:15 PM | Message # 11
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Does anybody remember which episode were they shooting when RS returned to LG set? Was it ep 3 or 4?
I'm pretty sure we won't see her in this one, it'll be that young actress who "accidentally" tweeted the teen Tamsin spoiler.

SHCDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 12:28 PM | Message # 12
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Im just wondering about the comical conclusion....

Also didn't the other synopsis say that Kenzi's charge was the key to cracking the case = the case being finding Bo? I'm all up for that.

NeffititiDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 2:00 PM | Message # 13
Squonk
Quote Lanie ()
Does anybody remember which episode were they shooting when RS returned to LG set? Was it ep 3 or 4? I'm pretty sure we won't see her in this one, it'll be that young actress who "accidentally" tweeted the teen Tamsin spoiler.

She posted 2 photos of her being on set during the shooting of 404, but we don't know if it's her doing the shooting of 404, or maybe make-up scenes for 403.
If the teen-tamsin spoiler is credible, I doubt RS will show up in 402, but teen Tammy with sassy Kenzi, OMG OMG LOL

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 2:08 PM | Message # 14
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Guys, guys. Does this mean Tamsin is reborn JUST as Bo wakes up? Coincidence or valkubus? :P

"Why do you care so much!?"

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 11 Nov 13, 2:14 PM | Message # 15
Bounty Hunter
Quote Neffititi ()
If the teen-tamsin spoiler is credible, I doubt RS will show up in 402, but teen Tammy with sassy Kenzi, OMG OMG LOL

That's what I was thinking, it's not RS but if the girl plays the part right, those scenes with Kenzi could be amazing lol

At the moment I'm just glad Tammy's coming back...it felt empty without her. It'll be complete when RS returns hopefully sooner rather than later joy

Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
Does this mean Tamsin is reborn JUST as Bo wakes up? Coincidence or valkubus?

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it's the latter smile

Post edited by BreathofLife - Monday, 11 Nov 13, 2:16 PM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Search: