Thursday, 18 Apr 24, 6:25 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Lost Girl Webisodes (Watch and discuss)
Lost Girl Webisodes
SlightlyTwistedDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 13, 1:00 PM | Message # 31
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Could be he has taken her place. He did kind of have his way with her in the finale episode, so maybe he's keeping her captured? 
But what's with the big-ass photo of her? 
Is he pretending she is dead, and having a memorial for her, and then plan to kill all of her friends/supporters with the fugu?

SHCDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 13, 2:13 PM | Message # 32
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Could be he has taken her place. He did kind of have his way with her in the finale episode, so maybe he's keeping her captured?  But what's with the big-ass photo of her? 
Is he pretending she is dead, and having a memorial for her, and then plan to kill all of her friends/supporters with the fugu?

I think he did take her place, I also predict it wont be for long. In the preview we can see Evony in her office, so she must have something on Vex. Maybe those reels or whatever. But you present an interesting theory, maybe the In Memoriam is for Evony and we all think she's dead. I don't see how Vex could get away with a coup like that, unless Hale convinced the Dark Fae Elders that Evony is dead or something..

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 13, 2:27 PM | Message # 33
Food > You
Awards: 11
Am I the only one who finds it kind of odd that fae could be easily killed off by fugu? 

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

JTDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 13, 2:57 PM | Message # 34
Kitsune
Awards: 4
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Am I the only one who finds it kind of odd that fae could be easily killed off by fugu?
Well, their poison is supposed to be very strong. Maybe this chef also put a lot more poison on the fish piece?

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

omaloraDate: Monday, 21 Oct 13, 1:27 AM | Message # 35
Bounty Hunter
Gais. Found this on Tumblr, tested and confirmed myself it works..

There is an extension you can download for free for the Google Chrome browser called "Hola Better Internet" that will allow you to unlock country restricted websites. I was able to load and view the webisodes.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 21 Oct 13, 6:44 AM | Message # 36
Kitsune
Quote omalora
There is an extension you can download for free for the Google Chrome browser called "Hola Better Internet" that will allow you to unlock country restricted websites. I was able to load and view the webisodes.

yey, thanks I will be trying this out

SlightlyTwistedDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 4:42 PM | Message # 37
Rakshasa

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 10:20 PM | Message # 38
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
That was actually kind of cool. I mean, they seem to be getting pretty damn violent this season -- which opens up a lot of doors for interesting plots.

"Why do you care so much!?"

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 11:04 PM | Message # 39
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I like it when they go dark.  One of my very favorite episodes was Vexed...not because of the sexy times with Dyson and Lauren...but because we saw a very angry Bo not putting up with any crap.  She was edgier and ready to take on the world to right a wrong. 

Plus it started with Bo already whumped.  And I'm a huge whump fan.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

LanieDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 11:51 AM | Message # 40
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
I wouldn't mind them going with a slightly darker touch either. Let them show us their Fae powers in full blast. smile

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 8:49 PM | Message # 41
Your face sucks
Quote Lanie ()
I wouldn't mind them going with a slightly darker touch either. Let them show us their Fae powers in full blast.

Darker is exactly what the show needs. I can't wait to see where they take this.

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 3:41 AM | Message # 42
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Available to users only

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 4:05 PM | Message # 43
Rakshasa
I think we get a taste of Dark Bo every time she goes super Succubus, like she did when she was shot in Death Didn't Become Him or after the Garuda when she was still hyped on the power...post Dawning for sure when she succ-ed the room...

And then in Adventures in Fae-bysitting...we hear her father talking to her through one of the witches... it has that same feel...the world will bow down before us, etc. Same arrogance.

So I'm thinking two things...when Bo goes full on super Succubus, the power she's using is from her father, just like when she shares her blood, the power she's using to enthrall comes from Trick.  I'm also thinking that Daddy forced her Dawning to arrive early and that he manipulated the entire event full stop so that she'd be forced to kill Dyson and unlock more of her power which is what Daddy wanted.

Remember Bo even said that she felt she had new powers and that he was behind them somehow.

So looking ahead to this next season, and given what we've seen from the webisodes, we have selfless, gentle yet strong Bo being manipulated further by megalomaniacal daddy.  We have Una Mens who hate pretty much everything Bo stands for.

This....will not go softly into that good night.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 4:32 PM | Message # 44
Your face sucks
Quote UberFaenatic ()
So looking ahead to this next season, and given what we've seen from the webisodes, we have selfless, gentle yet strong Bo being manipulated further by megalomaniacal daddy.  We have Una Mens who hate pretty much everything Bo stands for.

I'm not sure how the Una Mens will fit into this wanderer plot, which I sincerely hope they drag out the entire season, because it seems like it can be one hell of an arc, but it sounds incredibly epic and interesting. They've sprinkled dark!Bo all about the series, and it's really about time they pushed that one through. I'd love to see how she handles who her father is, and how she staves off the darkness -- or how she learns to embrace it. If all goes well, this could be one epic season.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 4:59 PM | Message # 45
Rakshasa
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
I'm not sure how the Una Mens will fit into this wanderer plot, which I sincerely hope they drag out the entire season, because it seems like it can be one hell of an arc, but it sounds incredibly epic and interesting. They've sprinkled dark!Bo all about the series, and it's really about time they pushed that one through. I'd love to see how she handles who her father is, and how she staves off the darkness -- or how she learns to embrace it. If all goes well, this could be one epic season.
Yeah and I think that it's possible they could go there because I believe dark!Bo is a direct result of Daddy's influence on her. So it stands to reason, that if/when we get a daddy reveal, and we see Bo having to confront him and deal with the internal and external struggles these new powers will present... well it could get interesting to say the least. 

After she dealt with the Garuda, she was still under the spell of that power until Kenzi freed everyone so we know that even as strong as Bo is and how much integrity she has...that no matter how much she cares about others or puts others before her... she is susceptible to the pull that power gives her...that once it has its hooks in her, it takes an outside influence (in that case Kenzi) to wrench her from its clutches.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Lost Girl Webisodes (Watch and discuss)
Search: