Friday, 29 Mar 24, 8:59 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Lost Girl Webisodes (Watch and discuss)
Lost Girl Webisodes
SlightlyTwistedDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 12:46 PM | Message # 1
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5

**Edited 15 Oct 13, 5:53 PM by Fangirloutlet. Note: It seems as if the youtube tool on here doesn't accept the unlisted video, so I posted the link instead.**

**Edited by Eternal-Dust: That's because you used a redirected link, fool. I cleaned it up. Now, it should work. Cheers!**

Added (13 Oct 13, 12:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
That was 6 minutes packed with sheer awesomeness!

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 12:48 PM | Message # 2
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
I loved it, but I'm wondering when Kenzi and Bruce became besties. I mean, it's adorable, but still. Seems kinda rushed. That aside, entertaining troll battle.

"Why do you care so much!?"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 12:55 PM | Message # 3
Rakshasa
I don't know. I think they just bonded last season in the last (or was it the second to last?) episode. 

omaloraDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 1:24 PM | Message # 4
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
The last line Bruce said is making me question who he was directing that remark at...

SlightlyTwistedDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 1:32 PM | Message # 5
Rakshasa
I took it as a given that it was directed at Kenzi. But you're really saying something there. Now I'm in doubt..

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 2:54 PM | Message # 6
Food > You
Awards: 11
Ahh Kenzi snark, how I've missed you. KAMSIN SNARK IS GOING TO BE EPIC.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 3:47 PM | Message # 7
Kitsune
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Ahh Kenzi snark, how I've missed you. KAMSIN SNARK IS GOING TO BE EPIC.
THAT should have been in a promo

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 4:06 PM | Message # 8
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
THAT should have been in a promo

People would watch the show alone just for this.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 13, 5:15 PM | Message # 9
Kitsune
Except for you know who wink

SHCDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 10:23 AM | Message # 10
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
So, I may be alone in this but, I like Bruce (actually, I like Rob Archer way more) but wasn't that love fest a bit too much? I mean, didn't they just basically meet? I'm surprised so many people are going on about them being perfect and OTP material, specially people who thought Tamsin's  switch to Team Bo was too fast and unbelievable. I think it definitely says something about Tamsin being disliked because of  her connection being primarily with Bo, had she developed feelings in a similar manner to what Bruce did with Kenzi but instead of Bo it was someone else from the cast( save Lauren too of course) people wouldn't have given a shit about how it developed or where it came from, or the pacing and whether  it was organic or not. Specially if that someone was Dyson . Just a thought.

JTDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 10:47 AM | Message # 11
Kitsune
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
I think it definitely says something about Tamsin being disliked because of her connection being primarily with Bo, had she developed feelings in a similar manner to what Bruce did with Kenzi but instead of Bo it was someone else from the cast( save Lauren too of course) people wouldn't have given a shit about how it developed or where it came from, or the pacing and whether it was organic or not. Specially if that someone was Dyson
I agree. But it can be argued that the events in 3x13 took place in the spans of days and in that time, Bruce became infatuated with Kenzi. We all get crushes. But from infatuation to OTP is a bit much. The connection between Bo & Tamsin wasn't instant by any stretch of the imagination. It took time. Tamsin might have changed her attitude faster, but Bo fought it as much as she could. It wasn't until the events of Brazenwood that Bo changed her mind about Tamsin and admitted she made an error in judgment. In my eyes, Bo was blinded by her desire to stay "human" and her obsession to hang on to Lauren for that smidgen humanity. We all saw how many issues Bo & Lauren were dealing with because Bo started to accept her fae nature, but that's for another thread.

I don't think Bruce is truly in love with Kenzi. I think he just has a crush on her. But seriously, who can blame him. Kenzi is amazing.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

SHCDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 12:47 PM | Message # 12
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote JT ()
It wasn't until the events of Brazenwood that Bo changed her mind about Tamsin and admitted she made an error in judgment.

Available to users only

Quote JT ()
But it can be argued that the events in 3x13 took place in the spans of days and in that time, Bruce became infatuated with Kenzi.

Available to users only

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 12:56 PM | Message # 13
Kitsune
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
So, I may be alone in this but, I like Bruce (actually, I like Rob Archer way more) but wasn't that love fest a bit too much? I mean, didn't they just basically meet? I'm surprised so many people are going on about them being perfect and OTP material, specially people who thought Tamsin's  switch to Team Bo was too fast and unbelievable. I think it definitely says something about Tamsin being disliked because of  her connection being primarily with Bo, had she developed feelings in a similar manner to what Bruce did with Kenzi but instead of Bo it was someone else from the cast( save Lauren too of course) people wouldn't have given a shit about how it developed or where it came from, or the pacing and whether  it was organic or not. Specially if that someone was Dyson . Just a thought.
I see where you coming from in this one. Bruce and Kenzi communication seem very organic, you don't even notice that they known each other for what two days max., that's why people are getting on this OTP thing. 
And of course it shows how biased are some peeps.

LanieDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 2:51 PM | Message # 14
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
How are we supposed to take these webisodes: are they a valid part of LG, sth like season 3.5, or are they only meant as an additional footage to help us get through the hiatus easier, but without any real impact on the actual story lines?

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 2:52 PM | Message # 15
Rakshasa
They're supposed to bridge the time between the end of season 3 and where we start in season 4.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Lost Girl Webisodes (Watch and discuss)
Search: