Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 3:36 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013 (Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo)
MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013
UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 0:13 AM | Message # 121
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Well it's filmed, whatever it is.  I'm not sure how to respond to what is in essence a tease. And who did Tamsin interact with?  Dyson, Bo.  And in single episodes...Lauren, Evony, Massimo, Acacia.  That's pretty much it.  So who is this list of 4 or 5 people she had chemistry with?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 0:24 AM | Message # 122
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Dyson, Bo.  And in single episodes...Lauren, Evony, Massimo, Acacia.  That's pretty much it.  So who is this list of 4 or 5 people she had chemistry with?
Dyson = BRO OTP (maybe, coz he has a crush on her?)
Bo = Love interest (positive)
Lauren = Hates her (negative)
Evony =  with Tamnesia, Evony can brainwash her, seduce her! I'm ok with that (positive)
Massimo = Ewww, but can be, if Tamsin thought hes a friend and he helped her. Hes dead though when her memories comes back. I will see it as taking advantage of Tammy (maybe)
Acacia = Mentor/comrade (negative)

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 0:42 AM | Message # 123
Rakshasa
Okay I saw the interview, and I'm calling out that segment about Tamsin as being pure bologna.  She didn't interact with anyone other than Bo and Dyson, and frankly the only people I've seen call for her to be with Dyson are Doccubus supporters who want her out of the way.

So I do think this might be a misdirect.  Feel free to correct me if you disagree though. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 0:57 AM | Message # 124
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
I feel like they're taking the "chemistry" from random pockets of fans. There's valkubus, copdoc, whatever Dyson and Tamsin are, then Kamsin/Thievyrie, and then the possible connection between Evony and Tamsin. All of which (besides copdoc) would be cool to explore in different styles of relationships.
Dyson/Tamsin: BrOTP.
Kenzi/Tamsin: BrOTP.
Bo/Tamsin: Fated love omg
Evony/Tamsin: Soon to be mortal enemies please and thank you.

"Why do you care so much!?"

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 1:05 AM | Message # 125
Rakshasa
If they're talking about relationships in general, such as Trick and Kenzi's relationship and how close they are, then that's one thing.  If they're talking shipping, then I wouldn't mind seeing Tamsin brainsmashed by Massimo, only to be rescued by Bo.  Why?  Because I don't think Massimo is long for this world anyway and that would add another layer of depth to Tamsin.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 2:25 AM | Message # 126
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Jay said about them potentially hooking Tamsin up with those 4 or 5 people she has chemistry with.

The word is Hooking-up with any of the 4 or 5 people -
With Tamnesia - Dyson/Massimo/Evony maybe Bo (with no memories, she will not be holding back / run away & will be attracted to Bo of course!)
Restored Memories Tamsin - BO only

Added (29 Nov 13, 2:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote UberFaenatic ()
If they're talking shipping, then I wouldn't mind seeing Tamsin brainsmashed by Massimo, only to be rescued by Bo.
I prefer, Bo rescuing her from Evony!  biggrin

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 3:58 AM | Message # 127
Kitsune
Awards: 5
it's not only S3, they were leading on about Valkubus in panels and interviews. Like Rachel in FanExpo, then team vote during MCM. Tell me the Valkubus question during the pre-show was accidental, yeah sure *eye roll*
So maybe they were intentionally vague during this interview. Also this interview came out only now for a reason.
If not, it will be disappointing if it'll be anyone but Bo, cause it will be total wtf?
Besides Valkubus is a right solution, it won't leave ANYONE indifferent (positive/negative explosion) and isn't it what showrunners want, a big ass reaction!

I'm sure Tamsin joining HSG this season, as Vex has fallen out and Dark Fae ally is a much needed addition. Besides there are so many villains this season, Bo really needs a helpful hand

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013 (Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo)
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search: