Friday, 19 Apr 24, 3:33 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013 (Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo)
MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013
SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 3:23 PM | Message # 91
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Thank you for the video, VLC! 
That was all kinds of awesome  happy

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 5:42 PM | Message # 92
Kitsune
here are chunks of Sunday LG panel, quality as well bad, sorry, the rest of the vids you can find on my channel, there should be 19 parts
Sunday panel

DakaraJayneDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 6:14 PM | Message # 93
Spriggan
Awards: 3
ValkyrieLiquorCabinet, Thanks for the vids!!! woowoo

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 6:19 PM | Message # 94
Kitsune
DakaraJayne, thanks for putting on a Saturday panel, you rock!  kiss hehe

DakaraJayneDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 6:27 PM | Message # 95
Spriggan
Awards: 3
ValkyrieLiquorCabinet, no no, you rock kiss haha

Added (28 Oct 13, 6:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Wait a second...did JF really just say that Marilyn Manson was going to be on the show??? wacko (watching Sundays panel)

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

LanieDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 6:36 PM | Message # 96
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
ValkyrieLiquorCabinet, I've just watched all 19 of them and finally feel I'm not missing something anymore. Thank you for your effort, it's really highly appreciated.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 9:20 PM | Message # 97
Rakshasa
Almost through watching the sunday panel, but I just have to pause for a moment because I just had a thought!
In both panels (I think, if it wasn't in the interview instead. Or even there as well) Rachel says she'd like to see what makes Tamsin happy, and basically just see her happy. 
So we're in for a season of sad/vulnerable Tamsin, and maybe some heartbreak, aren't we? The masochist in me is so super happy right now, you have no idea   lol Bittersweet, delightful heartbreak! 

Also, thank you for the sunday panel VLC! (is it okay if I call you that btw? Can't really be bothered with your full nick :P )

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 9:28 PM | Message # 98
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Ah so here is where we see them ask who's on what team.  Ksenia and Emmanuelle are on Team Dyson...and they skipped over asking Rachel and asked the audience who apparently were pro Dyson/Bo shippers and Jay said he'd keep that in mind for Season 5. 

Did I catch that right?  I did see/hear support for Valkubus in the audience though but it was hard to tell how much there was of any crowd response for anything.  What was it like for those who were there?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 9:48 PM | Message # 99
Rakshasa
To me it seemed Dyson got the most, Lauren a little bit, and Tamsin none (or just one), but I'd like to hear what it was really like as well. 

Keeping Dyson in mind for season 5 though.. hrmpf..

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 9:57 PM | Message # 100
Rakshasa
I had read on twitter that Dyson got the most support, Tamsin in second and Lauren in third but I obviously can't verify that since I wasn't there. lol

Still wish they hadn't bypassed Rachel. sad

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 11:02 PM | Message # 101
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'd like to use as an avatar.

This should work. smile

Attachments: 3231432.gif (328.6 Kb)

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 11:47 PM | Message # 102
Rakshasa
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
This should work. smile
I *heart* you.

Thank you so much!!! woowoo

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 28 Oct 13, 11:58 PM | Message # 103
Food > You
Awards: 11
Awww Tamsin sad face. I hope you know I get chest pains every time I see that gif now. :P

Okay so finally being able to watch VLC's vids, I really appreciate the closeness between Jay and Rachel. It seems like he's taking into consideration her wanting Tamsin to be happy. Hopefully, that happiness involves a certain succubus *cough*

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 29 Oct 13, 3:28 AM | Message # 104
Kitsune
Quote DakaraJayne
Wait a second...did JF really just say that Marilyn Manson was going to be on the show??? (watching Sundays panel)

IKR?! Bloody Marilyn Manson!

Added (29 Oct 13, 2:59 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted
is it okay if I call you that btw? Can't really be bothered with your full nick :P

Absolutely wink

Added (29 Oct 13, 3:28 AM)
The voting wasn't really vocal, just a bit vocal, it was more raising hands kind of vote ya know.
One thing I regret not doing was turning my head to watch how many voted for who (I was sitting in the second row and filming lol) but third of first and second rows were Team Tamsin so that's something.
To me it seemed Rachel didn't hurry to cast her vote after EV and KS did, maybe cause she is one of the teams haha I secretly hope she made up her mind and is now Team Valkubus
All that aside Ksenia said Team Tamsin! That means they are freaking acknowledging there is our team! So there goes your sister theory, in your face! :P

SHCDate: Tuesday, 29 Oct 13, 10:18 AM | Message # 105
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
IKR?! Bloody Marilyn Manson!

I would have lost my shit for one...I'm just waiting for MIss_Satan to pitch in because she loves her Manson. (Until Golden Age of Grotesque that is...)

I also wanna thank DakaraJayne, Lanie and VLC (ok we all call you this anyway in chat but now we have approval) for the videos, updates and pictures! 

Quote UberFaenatic ()
Still wish they hadn't bypassed Rachel

Available to users only

But anyway fuck negativity I am in such a high, RS saying Tammy falls in love with Bo in many ways, and I don't know if you guys notice but I think JF nods at this statement. (or maybe its my wishful thinking, correct me if I'm wrong). We know we will have an EPIC Kamsin scene and the way they looked at each other goddammit it was like they knew we were in for a surprise!  Jay promising a fan to keep her alive and saying they still have to play with her backstory!! Rachel's accents! Rachel cursing ( I knew she had it in her!) Anyway, I'm just really hyper and excited still and I love you all my Valkubi!

Available to users only

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013 (Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo)
Search: