Tuesday, 23 Apr 24, 6:34 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013 (Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo)
MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013
LanieDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 1:26 PM | Message # 1
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
So, since RS & KS both confirmed they're going to attend the MCM Expo, let's put all related stuff in this thread.

x

Someone should let RS & KS know the real name of their ship. wink

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 5:43 PM | Message # 2
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
I wish I were going. I'd totally ask them about Valkubus and then get their responses or non-responses or dodges on video. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 6:47 PM | Message # 3
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Hopefully somebody does that!

When is this con?

JTDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 7:02 PM | Message # 4
Kitsune
I will say this... when Rachel was at Fan Expo, I had every intention of asking her LG & Tamsin relevant questions... then I saw her, and my brain short-circuited... I can say from experience that it's so easy to get lost in her eyes.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 7:04 PM | Message # 5
Rakshasa
You lucky bastard! 

And I see the dates are in the title now. Don't I feel stupid  redface

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 10:06 PM | Message # 6
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote (Lanie)
Someone should let RS & KS know the real name of their ship.

I don't know. I see it more as a broship, and in that regard I feel like Kamsin would probably fit better. Plus, thievyrie is pretty annoying to write out. 

I vote for Kamsin.

"Why do you care so much!?"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:34 AM | Message # 7
Kitsune
Thievyrie is more an inside fandom joke. I love it, but half of the time people spelling it wrong LOL

Added (08 Oct 13, 1:34 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (JT)
I will say this... when Rachel was at Fan Expo, I had every intention of asking her LG & Tamsin relevant questions... then I saw her, and my brain short-circuited... I can say from experience that it's so easy to get lost in her eyes.

oh my, you absolutely lucky!!!!

SHCDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 10:47 AM | Message # 8
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (JT)

Don't be modest JT. Tell them, tell them you touched RSkar and got Anna and her to pose together for your pic.

LanieDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:12 PM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
Yes, JT, tell us everything there is to tell! biggrin And well done regarding the picture!

JTDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 5:26 PM | Message # 10
Kitsune
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Don't be modest JT. Tell them, tell them you touched RSkar and got Anna and her to pose together for your pic.
LOL You got me there... after all, I did text you about it the moment I recovered brain function.

Rachel was so nice. All I had hoped for was to get a pic of her and maybe throw in a question or two... so right after the panel, I asked Rachel & Anna to pose for a pic as they were trying to make their way off the stage and to the autograph/meet&greet session in the other end of the Convention Centre. They both readily agreed & posed for me. I somehow remembered my manners and said thank you and threw in a quick "Thank you" and "I'm a huge fan". I had, by then, completely given up on being able to ask them any question. Next thing I know, she reaches down, grabs my hand and says to me: "Hi, I'm Rachel." I don't know how I didn't pass out or faint. I remember my heart beating very fast. I also witnessed how nice she was when she was given that Team RSkar t-shirt. Her eyes are even more amazing in person.

It's been months and I still get in a RS-incuded coma whenever I think back to that day.

I'd add the pic I took, but I have no clue how to do it here yet...

ETA  your picture JT, I had to crop it because of the width hope you don't mind.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Post edited by SheHadACorpse - Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 7:48 PM

LanieDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 1:49 AM | Message # 11
Rakshasa
Confirmed on the Podcast @MCMExpo Jay Firestone @KseniaSolo and @RachieSkarsten all attending Saturday 26th October and Sunday 27th October x

JT, you lucky woman! So awesome! biggrin

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 6:05 AM | Message # 12
Kitsune
OMG!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time is it, is it said in the podcast, i can't check right now as I'm at work LOL

I'm considering going there, but I need to know the exact times and shit
Quote Lanie

SHCDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 3:42 PM | Message # 13
Bounty Hunter
Quote 1831
Confirmed on the Podcast @MCMExpo Jay Firestone @KseniaSolo and @RachieSkarsten all attending Saturday 26th October and Sunday 27th October x

Two days!!  joy and JF! I hope he let's them give away a few spoilers.

LanieDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 3:02 PM | Message # 14
Rakshasa
Cast and Crew from Supernatural Drama ‘Lost Girl’ to Star at London Comic Con

They've also made announcements via their Twitter account  @MCMExpo.

Still no word about actual LG panel.

Post edited by Lanie - Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 3:05 PM

SHCDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 3:37 PM | Message # 15
Bounty Hunter
Quote Lanie ()
Cast and Crew from Supernatural Drama ‘Lost Girl’ to Star at London Comic Con They've also made announcements via their Twitter account  @MCMExpo.

Still no word about actual LG panel.

I am assuming there is going to be at least one considering they will be there two days. Let's face I don't think they got JF because there was an infinite line of fans screaming  for his autograph. There's gotta be something at least like that time he was with KS and KHR at Comic Con but it wasn't a formal panel. 

I also like the description they used of Tamsin :
"Rachel Skarsten (Transporter: The Series, Birds Of Prey) plays Tamsin, a Valkyrie mercenary and bounty hunter. Tamsin’s has a tough-as-nails attitude, but at her core she’s a much more complex and emotional Fae with lifetimes of hardship under her belt."

At least they watched the same show we did.

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » MCM London Comic Con 25-27th Oct 2013 (Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo)
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search: