[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Pool Table » The Hot Seat
The Hot Seat
Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 4:36 PM | Message # 136
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
Honestly, I would fly us all to London for MCM. Except I would have to pick you or Erara because of your stupid pact. So, that or...skydive or some shit like that, something extreme.

Lol we could go wearing masks.  biggrin

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 4:52 PM | Message # 137
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Lol we could go wearing masks.

No way. I'm too anxiety-ridden to go to something live like that. I'd have a hard time enjoying it.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 5:48 PM | Message # 138
Food > You
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
No way. I'm too anxiety-ridden to go to something live like that. I'd have a hard time enjoying it.

Sucks for youuu.

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 9:21 PM | Message # 139
Your face sucks
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Sucks for youuu.

Like you're so great in highly-people-filled environments. You'd sit in the back silently in your own little shell.

ValkyrietamsinDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 11:58 PM | Message # 140
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 4
10. What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? tongue

SHCDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 7:12 PM | Message # 141
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote Valkyrietamsin ()
10. What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?

Im gonna have to pass on this one...because reasons.  happy

Who's next??? I nominate Jaytata!

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 7:19 PM | Message # 142
Food > You
Okay next victim. Get your ass in here.

CherriiDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 8:44 PM | Message # 143
Squonk
Awards: 1
I'll... uh ... I'll do it.  *clings to Shells, gulping*

*edit* Oh, I didn't notice the nomination. Sorry.  ashamed

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you."

Post edited by Cherrii - Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 10:07 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 13, 5:31 PM | Message # 144
Food > You
That's okay! Jaytata's a little too shy to jump in, but we'll get her sooner or later.  wink

1. What kind of shows do you like to watch and how would you rate Lost Girl among them?

CherriiDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 13, 9:41 PM | Message # 145
Squonk
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
1. What kind of shows do you like to watch and how would you rate Lost Girl among them?

I would say I watch a little bit of everything, with a leaning towards the sci-fi and fantasy genres. As such, Lost Girl rates pretty highly overall. It's maybe not my favorite "Fantasy" show out there right now, but I think that's more because it's not currently airing. It'll probably rise a bit on my list after it comes back. (Less than a month! *squee!*)

"I watch a little bit of everything." This is true; I even watch some reality shows, but mostly competition reality shows. The stuff like Real Housewives, etc, make me want to rip out my eyes and ears so I never have to see/hear it again. I watch the smutty dramas on HBO/Showtime/Starz, I love a good comedy, though I tend away from sitcoms, I'll give nearly anything sci-fi a shot, I love the crime procedurals (Criminal Minds, NCIS, Without a Trace, and Cold Case are my favorites here), and I watch a lot of whatever the British networks put out. Also, I tend to beg off the horror shows, until they involve witches or vampires, etc. There isn't much I won't watch, apart from those reality and horror shows, as I've said, and there are exceptions to every rule.

LG is not in my top 3 of all time, but I think it would make the top 10. Fantasy, empowered women, no tendency to shy away from non-straight characters and ships (they're even embraced and pushed to the forefront, which is so so rare), and complex storylines instead of a straight-up episodic methodology. (I'm thinking about shows like Legend of the Seeker here, which I loved, but had definite episodic leanings rather than pushing the overall plot. But to be fair, I loved LoTS soooooo much ... until I read the books. The plot and nearly every character got chopped up and hacked until the show just barely resembles its source material, and I think it's honestly why they couldn't get more than two seasons out of it; they'd just changed too much to keep going. ...Dammit I've gone on another tangent. *coughs* )

I dunno. Did I answer your question? lol

LanieDate: Friday, 18 Oct 13, 4:42 AM | Message # 146
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
2. What was the last concert/show/musical/etc. you attended?

CherriiDate: Friday, 18 Oct 13, 10:01 AM | Message # 147
Squonk
Quote Lanie ()
2. What was the last concert/show/musical/etc. you attended?

The last concert I attended was Art of Dying, Shinedown, and Evanescence for my birthday last year. One of my besties got us each a ticket - mostly for Evanescence because I've been a fan forever and had never seen Amy perform live - and we spent the day in Shreveport/Bossier City doing touristy things leading up to the concert that night. I ended up becoming a fan of both of the other bands because they gave SUCH a good concert! I was going to link one of the videos we took that night but apparently she never uploaded them to youtube. Boo. 

The last movie I saw that wasn't on my computer or TV was The Heat, and probably The Hobbit before that. I don't go to the movies very often. That said, I'll very likely be going to see Catching Fire next month and the next Hobbit installment the month after that. (That reminds me. I need to re-read THG before CF comes out.)

ShellsDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 13, 5:19 AM | Message # 148
Spriggan
...this is hard...I have no idea what to ask *blink blink* because I know things *evil smile*

3. Let's see....if you could been born in a different era, which one would it have been and why?

Edited by Falala because Shayayay didn't put a damn number. :P

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 21 Oct 13, 11:30 PM | Message # 149
Your face sucks
4. Do you have any pets?

CherriiDate: Monday, 21 Oct 13, 11:47 PM | Message # 150
Squonk
Quote Shells ()
...this is hard...I have no idea what to ask *blink blink* because I know things *evil smile* 3. Let's see....if you could been born in a different era, which one would it have been and why?

You need to keep such things to yourself. Evil, evil woman. 

Can I cheat and say that I'd like to have been born in a future era? One in which my chronic illnesses are routinely cured forever, and in which people can legally marry whoever the hell they want, as long as both parties consent? Cause that's where I want to live. 

But if I had to choose an era from the past, I'd say probably the late 1700s or early 1800s. I wish I could have lived on the sea in a fast ship, visiting all the exotic places of the world to barter and trade, buy and sell, and to bring new things back to the "civilized" world. I know there were a lot of things wrong with the world in that time period, but ask a romanticized question, I'll answer about the romanticized world I wish that period could have been. (And yes I'm aware that to do all the things I would have wanted to do in that time ... I would almost certainly have had to be male. Which blows.)

Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
4. Do you have any pets?

I do! I have a 7.5-pound, 3-year old half-Chihuahua half-Poodle named Dinah. 

This picture was taken a couple of years ago. We got a newborn-sized hoodie from Goodwill for $1 because she gets cold when we take her out in the winter.
Attachments: 6648599.jpg (421.0 Kb)

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Pool Table » The Hot Seat
Search: