Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x02 "Like Hell, Part 2"
Ep. 5x02 "Like Hell, Part 2"
Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 1:39 AM | Message # 31
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I didn't see her name on it or Nismat. But in the text there's a bit that stands out was that the author and nismat were sneaking into Tartarus or something like that. If Tamsin was the one writing it, why would she refer to herself as someone she's bringing with her, if that makes sense?
Yes, you're right. I hope its Acacia's! Should be full of badassness adventures!

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 4:34 AM | Message # 32
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
That's one of the possibilities.  

The other is that there actually is a being named Nismat and she and Tamsin had adventures together.  lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 5:43 AM | Message # 33
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
That's one of the possibilities. The other is that there actually is a being named Nismat and she and Tamsin had adventures together. lol
I really really wanted it to be Acacia. Clearly they had fun times together... Oh!, the stories and adventures that they've had! If someone would just make a spinoff! biggrin

If Nismat is real, I hope shes a girl and Tamsin's first love... am I giving you a fanfic idea or what? wink

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 2:06 AM | Message # 34
Rakshasa
Ha! I figure if there is a secondary figure, they're more like a friends/sisters who did crazy kinds of Lucy/Ethel adventures together. biggrin

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Monday, 22 Dec 14, 2:07 AM

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 5:28 AM | Message # 35
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Ha! I figure if there is a secondary figure, they're more like a friends/sisters who did crazy kinds of Lucy/Ethel adventures together. biggrin
friends/sisters... pfft. what a boring story arc. tongue
there should be death, and then Tamsin kept that journal to hold on to the memories...

ZoriahDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 6:28 PM | Message # 36
Kitsune
Awards: 7
A long long time ago I speculated that Bo's daddy might be a Hades type figure. Seems that I might have been correct, or the writers finally decided to lock him down since it's the last season - before we were getting hints he could be Odin, the Wanderer.

But then all the crappy plot with Rainier happened & the show turned into a convoluted mess.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 23 Dec 14, 0:39 AM | Message # 37
Rakshasa
Quote Zoriah ()
But then all the crappy plot with Rainier happened & the show turned into a convoluted mess.

I think they're trying to unwind some of that and take pieces of it so there's some continuity but without all the confusion.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x02 "Like Hell, Part 2"
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: