Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 3:24 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
AshDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:01 AM | Message # 106
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Ok, I do care that Tamsin will be having a sex scene but if it turns out to be with D, I will lose it mad , I will see it as being a cowardly act & Tamsin just settling for the easy partner, the uncomplicated one, and I do believe that she will be lying to herself because she cannot be in love with D, D is just a band aid, a diversion, a person to make her forget her feelings towards Bo.
Uh, this, 100%. I can't deal with Tamsin and D... And even speaking of bar scene, I don't think that was even romantic. Nope, nope, not even a little bit. I don't know what the hell was it, but... besides, she was like " Okay, a need a one shot before I kiss him " true love, indeed rolleyes
And I don't even want Valkubus anymore if Bo's gonna act like a douche. S4 Bo was a big disaster.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:07 AM | Message # 107
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Valkyrior ()
B. watches someone else do the deed (I wonder who that could be)..but why?
Why in hell would Tamsin be an spectator on this? Maybe, if it's between guests stars or extras... maybe.
If the deed is being done by main casts like Dybo or BoLo, I wouldn't understand why would she be watching...

I think she accidentally watched some extras doing the deed, and she needed to arrest one or two of them BUT because shes soooo understanding, she lets them finish  twisted before she arrest them. She's polite like that.

god, I hope she not watching Dybo or BoLo, bcoz that's awkward  sad

Honestly, if someone catches her watching, I bet they will ask her to join them... because, helloooo Tamsin/RS is HOOOOT  giggle

Added (29 Jul 14, 6:07 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
C. either finds the love she's been looking for OR completely implodes
WTH is this? She already found the love shes been looking for, it's Bo.
Okay, I suspect she will implodes in the near future because of too much feelings.... she needs to let it all out!
Can we have her letting all her feelings go and just shout it out loud preferably in Bo's face? I sooo wanted to see Tamsin just spill everything shes feeling to Bo face to face and I want to see Bo's reaction.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:07 AM | Message # 108
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I thought maybe it'd be some sort of "she'll never love you" torture for Tamsin from Bo's father.

Also YOU CAME BACK YAAY!!

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:16 AM | Message # 109
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Ash ()
Uh, this, 100%. I can't deal with Tamsin and D... And even speaking of bar scene, I don't think that was even romantic. Nope, nope, not even a little bit. I don't know what the hell was it, but... besides, she was like " Okay, a need a one shot before I kiss him " true love, indeed And I don't even want Valkubus anymore if Bo's gonna act like a douche. S4 Bo was a big disaster.
Hi Ash!  happy
Yes, the bar scene is definitely not romantic, the gestures is too rough, there's no romantic feelings on the touches, no care, no nothng, its just lust driven and the need to forget something, more like trying to drown herself/himself.
I will be mad if the writer's passes that as a romantic scene for them UGH.... It's obviously not romantic.

S4 Bo is a mess, no one liked her... she was crazy and stupid, but Tamsin love her nonetheless, and still remembers her as the warm and noble Bo, you know the nice thing about Valkubus? Even though Tamsin was dark (s3) and Bo was turning dark (s4) they still see the good side of each other and they remind each other that there is a choice to be good and to be noble.

It's TRUE LOVE, I rest my case.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 7:54 AM

AshDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:23 AM | Message # 110
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Hi Ash!
Hi happy

Quote Isabel_Q ()
S4 Bo is a mess, no one liked her... she was crazy and stupid, but Tamsin love her nonetheless, and still remembers her as the warm and noble Bo, you know the nice thing about Valkubus? Even though Tamsin was dark (s3) and Bo was turning dark (s4) they still see the good side of each other and they remind each other that there is a choice to be good and to be noble.
I don't think Bo was turning dark. She was just stupid. And that's writers' fault. I mean, not only her, I think everyone was out of character this season. Vex, Tamsin, Morrigan (poor Evony ), Kenzi was acting weird sometimes, too. S4 is one big pile of NOPE.

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:32 AM | Message # 111
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Valkyrior ()
I thought maybe it'd be some sort of "she'll never love you" torture for Tamsin from Bo's father. Also YOU CAME BACK YAAY!!
tongue
I could totally see that.
Have you seen that Peter Pan movie (the Jeremy Sumpter vers) where Hook torture Pan with the idea that because he doesn't want to grow up, Wendy will leave him, return to England, grow up and have a husband and family, leaving Peter Forever... Peter was so devastated, he lost his power & fell, he couldn't fly because the idea that Wendy will not love her enough to stay devastated him and he was powerless to stop Hook from killing him..... Awww, I want to write a fic with this scenario in mind.

Added (29 Jul 14, 6:27 AM)
Quote Ash ()
I don't think Bo was turning dark. She was just stupid. And that's writers' fault. I mean, not only her, I think everyone was out of character this season. Vex, Tamsin, Morrigan (poor Evony ), Kenzi was acting weird sometimes, too. S4 is one big pile of NOPE.
She's stupid alright. Irritating most of the time. How could she be so gullible? It's infuriating.
The writer's messed up s4, yah.. really bad.

Added (29 Jul 14, 6:32 AM)
If Bo's father do the "she'll never love you" bit, that will totally wreck/devastate Tamsin, I believe that's her weakness, being in love with Bo made her weak and that could cause her to lose focus (if they're in a battle), devastate her that may end her being wounded or captured or worst killed...

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:29 AM

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:34 AM | Message # 112
Rakshasa
sssh S4 doesn't exist, do not speak of what does not exist!

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Have you seen that Peter Pan movie (the Jeremy Sumpter vers) where Hook torture Pan with the idea that because he doesn't want to grow up, Wendy will leave him, return to England, grow up and have a husband and family, leaving Peter Forever... Peter was so devastated, he lost his power & fell, he couldn't fly because the idea that Wendy will not love her enough to stay devastated him and he was powerless to stop Hook from killing him..... Awww, I want to write a fic with this scenario in mind.

Yeah but imagine that happened to T sad Even with fanfics i'm so done with reading ones where Tamsin has to run after Bo, I want to see Bo running after T and getting jealous n stuff!

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:43 AM | Message # 113
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Valkyrior ()
Yeah but imagine that happened to T Even with fanfics i'm so done with reading ones where Tamsin has to run after Bo, I want to see Bo running after T and getting jealous n stuff!
Well, it is angsty yes, but its very plausible and could happen still, anyway, maybe you should write something where Bo is the one running after T. Just to make yourself happy and me, of course.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:51 AM | Message # 114
Rakshasa
Me? nooo i'm bad at writing :P

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:54 AM | Message # 115
Drunk Valkyrie
:P write it!
you know you want too.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:55 AM | Message # 116
Rakshasa
Nu uh! Bo doesn't deserve Tammers :P
Also BAD at writing!!

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 6:59 AM | Message # 117
Drunk Valkyrie
Well, write a new character that's a goddess/vixen/kind/sexy as hell for TamTam.
You're not a bad writer, you wrote that fic (that you didn't finish yet), it was good, we're still waiting for an update btw.

AshDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 7:02 AM | Message # 118
Bounty Hunter
Quote Valkyrior ()
Nu uh! Bo doesn't deserve Tammers :P
Yup! Enough with Bo!

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Well, write a new character that's a goddess/vixen/kind/sexy as hell for TamTam.
See, this is what I did. Created a whole new character for Tamsin, also a Valkyrie, bit younger than TamTam, but they're happy together. ( Yup, I'm writing FF, nope, you won't read it, it's in polish. )

Post edited by Ash - Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 7:02 AM

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 7:05 AM | Message # 119
Rakshasa
hahaha I don't know if i'm ever going to update that fic, Tamsin and Gail are really hard to write together. But maybe i'll start another one :P

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Jul 14, 7:08 AM | Message # 120
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Ash ()
See, this is what I did. Created a whole new character for Tamsin, also a Valkyrie, bit younger than TamTam, but they're happy together. ( Yup, I'm writing FF, nope, you won't read it, it's in polish. )
    Why are you being mean? I want to read it. Come on, write it in English... PLEASE  tears

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: