Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
BlubluDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 2:37 PM | Message # 721
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 1
OK, new theory.

What if Rainer IS the Wanderer but like a younger version of him.

On the book, new to Rainer's face there is another man:

It does look for me like it could be the same person just, one old and one young version. And then the "he would have done anything to claim his ideal mate" makes sense.

Plus that could fit what we've seen of him so far:

ChickaChiDate: Tuesday, 28 Jan 14, 6:08 PM | Message # 722
Squonk
Alright, guys. I need to rant about this and I wasn't sure where I should. So I choose here!

I want Valkubus to happen, BADLY. As do most of us. But I feel it will never happen.. It's not because of the Tamsin/Dyson thing. I know that was probably a mislead. But it's because of BO. I know right now she doesn't want anyone besides Rainer, but even if this "curse/spell" disappears, her love for Lauren and Dyson are still there and I don't think Bo would ever choose Tamsin over them because well.. she hasn't really even looked at Tamsin in a romantic, love way. To be honest I think she felt more of a romantic connection with Ryan and to me Tamsin loves Bo more than Ryan did. I feel the writers will have Tamsin acknowledge her feelings for Bo sooner or later, hopefully sooner because I feel the more Bo invests in others, the more discouraged Tamsin is. I've read many fanfics with a basic idea of the "Valkyrie bond" that'd be a pretty neat idea, actually, but.. Anyway, the only thing I really have hope for at this point is a confrontation with her feelings gushed all over the place. Tamsin does have feelings for Bo, and hasn't had any other romantic-ish relationship in both of her seasons. Lauren had Nadia/Crystal (just sex) and Dyson had Ciara. Guess part of my Valkubus hope is depleting, so feel free to try and make me feel better!

I do want Tamsin happy, yet Bo is the only one atm who makes her feel that way. Heartbroken TamTam means heartbroken fans. sad

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 7:01 AM | Message # 723
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Blublu, I'm with you. To me, Rainer is the Wanderer, Trick already said that hes trying to rewrite himself back into history, that's why his face appeared in the book. He is old as time, and may have the ability to change his face, that's why, I really really really want Aiofe to appear and explain some important things, spill his secrets and weakness.

Added (29 Jan 14, 6:28 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Hi ChickaChi  :wave: 

I wish I can say something to make you feel better, but I can't, I'm too depressed with Bo and now with Tamsin, that I don't have the energy to be optimistic anymore.

I am just gonna tune in because I want to see what will happen to Kenzi and I want to see Bo or Tamsin squash Massimo like a cockroach that he is, and lastly to watch the battle between the sunshine gang and the wanderer. Oh and the reappearance of Tamsin's wings off course!
I will try and forget the love triangle/pentagon? from now on and enjoy this show like any adventure/good vs evil kind of show.

Added (29 Jan 14, 7:01 AM)

Quote ChickaChi ()
Anyway, the only thing I really have hope for at this point is a confrontation with her feelings gushed all over the place.
Yes.
I want Tamsin to actually say the L word to Bo, because Bo suck at reading people.
How the hell can she see in Tamsin's baby blues that TamTam loves Acacia and she cannot see that Tamsin loves her?
My fear is that it will take one of them to be in mortal danger before Bo realizes what she really feels for Tamsin and for Tamsin to say the L word to Bo.

Now, excuse me, I need to find a corner to cry...

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 6:32 AM

mystupidtricksDate: Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 3:09 PM | Message # 724
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
I have never wanted someone to unload their feelings more. Tamsin standing in front of Bo, encouraging her to follow her feelings (though fully hoping that Rainer will turn out to be evil and Bo will finally see the light) only to find out Rainer isn't the evil person who hired her to find Bo? Ouch. Now that he's seemingly  really not a bad guy Tamsin can't do anything about it and in her mind if Bo wasn't out of reach before, she totally is now.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 29 Jan 14, 4:00 PM | Message # 725
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote Blublu ()
It does look for me like it could be the same person just, one old and one young version. And then the "he would have done anything to claim his ideal mate" makes sense.

Yeah but then wouldn't Tamsin of recognised that picture and pointed out that that's the wanderer on the opposite page? I mean, she must know what he looks like since she points out that he's not her boss. The only way that would make sense is if she had seen a third different version of Rainer and neither of those two versions, I'd say that's unlikely though.

Quote ChickaChi ()
Alright, guys. I need to rant about this and I wasn't sure where I should. So I choose here!

Welcome ChickaChi, I wish I could reassure you but I am also feeling the doubt. At this point, I couldn't even take a guess of who's going to end up with who because the writers just seem to be making it a free for all this season.

Quote Isabel_Q ()
I want Tamsin to actually say the L word to Bo, because Bo suck at reading people.

It may be the only way to get Bo to pull her head out from her own ass, I have never seen a girl so oblivious to everyone's feelings but her own.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 07 Feb 14, 12:22 PM | Message # 726
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Retweeted by Emily AndrasEmily Gagne ‏@emilygagne  12mJust got off the phone with @emtothea. Make sure you check out this week's post-ep Q&A for a special surprise, #LostGirl fans!

What could it be? Renewed for season 5?

ZoriahDate: Monday, 10 Feb 14, 2:15 PM | Message # 727
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Available to users only

Post edited by Zoriah - Monday, 10 Feb 14, 2:40 PM

ChickaChiDate: Monday, 10 Feb 14, 2:38 PM | Message # 728
Squonk
I agree with you Zoriah. When I seen the picture related to 4x13 I was irritated. If Doccubus is endgame, it won't feel right for me. Not just because don't ship them but because they've had so many hot and cold moments and so many things that would make any normal person think that they are not meant for each other. They don't have much respect for each other it seems either. Bo doesn't really care too much about her science, she just "sits in front of petri (sp?) dishes while Bo saves the world, and Lauren makes a comment about Bo not finishing high school. All lovers have their tiffs but if Doccubus gets back together, they better not break them apart again just to only go back to each other a few episodes later.

This show should just change it's name to "Wonder Lauren & Gang"

TayDate: Thursday, 13 Feb 14, 3:14 PM | Message # 729
Spriggan
Awards: 2
Apparently Rachel has cancelled her going to the Australian con and the Eye on canada has tweeted that lost girl is rumored to start shooting again soon. So does that mean they get a fifth season AND Rachel will be part of it ?!

Added (13 Feb 14, 3:14 PM)

SirGladiatorDate: Friday, 14 Feb 14, 0:12 AM | Message # 730
Squonk
I'm really curious why they would start shooting again so soon, last year they started in June, right?  I can't help but wonder if it's related to Ksenia's schedule later this year.  Of course whatever their reason is it's certainly great news that they're filming again, as opposed to being cancelled smile .  Hopefully the rumor is true (and also hopefully Rachel will finally be in as many episodes as all the other major stars this time), thanks for sharing it and for posting those tweets!

LanieDate: Friday, 14 Feb 14, 4:48 AM | Message # 731
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Shooting in early April isn't out of ordinary for LG, it was the same with s3 shooting and I'm sure if AS hadn't been pregnant, they would have started shooting s4 in April instead of June as well.

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 14 Feb 14, 9:40 AM | Message # 732
Bounty Hunter
It would make sense for them to go back to shooting in April, I've seen a couple of rumours going around that the show has been renewed but I don't really know how reliable they are. All I know about 'Eye On Canada' is that they tweet about any TV/Movie productions going on in Canada, don't know how reliable their sources are. I wouldn't be surprised if it had been renewed though, I'd say it's highly likely...even though the viewings were quite a bit lower in the US than they were for S3, the episodes that they've released anyway. Maybe EA will let us know in the LG Q&A being released this afternoon although I highly doubt it, she'll most probably just troll as usual.

SirGladiatorDate: Friday, 14 Feb 14, 10:11 AM | Message # 733
Squonk
Good to know, thanks for the info.  I was only familiar with the S4 filming schedule, so this one seemed early by comparison.  So long as they do start shooting again, whenever it is, that's a very good thing smile .

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 14 Feb 14, 3:22 PM | Message # 734
Bounty Hunter
News about renewal from SpoilerTV.

"Well we don't have "official" confirmation but we have the next best thing. The Lost Girl team have just sent out a Casting Call for Season 5 of the Show. As soon as we know more we'll be sure to post."

Lost Girl - Renewed for a 5th Season?

Added;
Sorry Lanie, didn't see the S5 thread you'd started till after I posted this.

As a second thought...what's up with Showcase? They've doccu-fied all of their social media and website...are they trying to tell us something? neutral

Post edited by BreathofLife - Friday, 14 Feb 14, 3:43 PM

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 15 Feb 14, 0:35 AM | Message # 735
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote BreathofLife ()
As a second thought...what's up with Showcase? They've doccu-fied all of their social media and website...are they trying to tell us something?
Available to users only

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: