Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 2:43 PM | Message # 31
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote Isabel_Q ()
If Bo killed Acacia, will Tamsin try to avenge her? after promising Bo that she have her back?

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Hey, by killing Acacia (rumoured to be Tamsin's mom) Tamsin will become Bo's worst enemy... right?

I'd like to think she wouldn't. I mean, when Acacia came to try and convince her to complete the task she still didn't do it even though she was pretty certain of what the consequences would be to both herself and Acacia. After all that she's done in order to protect Bo, I don't think Bo killing Acacia would necessarily turn Tamsin against her...I mean sure she'd be upset but if Bo has a valid reason for her actions I think Tamsin would listen to her. I really hope she wouldn't just suddenly turn against Bo, I think that would be OOC for her.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 22 Jan 14, 7:47 PM | Message # 32
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Well look. Context is everything. Remember when the Bo washes her car video came out?  I HATED it.  Why?  Because it was so entirely out of character.  Bo doesn't need to douse her chest with soap water, blow bubbles and wash the hood with her boobs.  She's much less self aware of her sexuality.  She simply IS sexuality.

Then we see the episode and find out that yes, Bo did wash her car...but it was much more utilitarian than that.  She scrubbed and was totally oblivious as to what Dyson and Lauren were fantasizing about and were literally snapped out of it by Hale.

That context makes the scene much more enjoyable for me.  Even though...triangle.  Sigh.

So let's wait and see before we freak.  There are all kinds of possibilities...but what are the chances that everything we've ever seen is a lie and that Dyson is over Bo and Tamsin is longing for wolf lovin? 

Exactly squat.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 9:20 AM | Message # 33
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Ok Ems, I hear you.
What I just want to say is regarding that LG tweet, saying "can your worst enemy be your soul mate?", I would like to think its about Tamsin & Bo, but with He Whose Soul Must Be Taken now I'm not sure or maybe I'm in denial...

Added (23 Jan 14, 9:20 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Tamsin is longing for wolf lovin?
  MB, how can you say that?
Ewww! and Noooooooo!
Went back to add this -> 

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 9:35 AM

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 1:27 PM | Message # 34
Rakshasa
Haha...well grody or not, I made my point, no? wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

TayDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 6:24 PM | Message # 35
Spriggan
Awards: 2
Synopsis has been changed a little on Showcase's blog :

One thing for sure, the Valkyries look PISSED

Added (23 Jan 14, 5:22 PM)
Also : http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/tv....cpshrtu

She has both her hands, and a hidden agenda ... OK things could get really interesting here

Added (23 Jan 14, 6:24 PM)
promo pics

http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section....ery.htm

Post edited by Tay - Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 5:16 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 6:37 PM | Message # 36
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Promos are here!

Attachments: 8546420.jpg (55.9 Kb) · 2704111.jpg (50.1 Kb) · 8623366.jpg (66.9 Kb)

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

fangurleeDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 9:32 PM | Message # 37
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Season four of the show, to me, has been a big mess. It seems to me the writers have stopped working out the details on the plot and it shows. It's extremely annoying to have seen season three be so good, and then get stuck with a whole bunch of questions that haven't been answered until (barely answered) episode 4x10--and even then it's been uber confusing.

acejihyoDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 9:39 PM | Message # 38
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Quote fangurlee ()
Season four of the show, to me, has been a big mess. It seems to me the writers have stopped working out the details on the plot and it shows. It's extremely annoying to have seen season three be so good, and then get stuck with a whole bunch of questions that haven't been answered until (barely answered) episode 4x10--and even then it's been uber confusing.

i totally agree. it looks like they're saving all the answers/plotpoints for the last few episodes...which is just lazy writing tbh.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 23 Jan 14, 10:43 PM | Message # 39
Rakshasa
That interview with Linda Hamilton is actually extremely spoilery.  So be careful if you click on it.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 1:33 AM | Message # 40
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Haha...well grody or not, I made my point, no?
Guess you did... I just can't believe you actually said it. 
Do you want to add more?  bat

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 2:14 AM | Message # 41
Rakshasa
Bwahaha...no thanks.  I made my point and I'd like to continue walking without a limp. wink

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 4:08 AM | Message # 42
Drunk Valkyrie
Good.. don't worry, I still <3 u

Added (24 Jan 14, 4:08 AM)
TamTam, we FORBID you to mount the wolf.
I mean, L I C E...

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 24 Jan 14, 5:04 AM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 6:21 AM | Message # 43
Kitsune
Awards: 5
sorry late Tamxiety rant

Why on Earth would Tamsin be snogging Dyson:
a) She knows he is Bo's ex, esp.assuming she knows he just had a fall out with Bo
b) She is Dark, he is Light
c) he has been her bro for most of S3 and big brother/mentor figure in S4

Even if they're drunk it's so off to do that, especially when it's Tamsin who is coming onto Dyson.
barf
Wouldn't she be saying some soothing words and supporting him, being a friend?!

Of course I really hope that it's Acacia switching bodies, but how likely is that to happen? and why would she be snogging Dyson? What is it for her in this?

Maaaan, can't they have their Alpha male be single for a freaking second. And I hate when most of the time it's chicks who are shown to throw themselves at him. ugh

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 5:43 PM | Message # 44
Rakshasa
Whoops. I'm an idiot.  She said she's a ghost hunter, not a ghost a herself.
Reading comprehension is my friend.

BlubluDate: Friday, 24 Jan 14, 5:51 PM | Message # 45
Squonk
Awards: 1
Ok, well the new synopsis is easier to understand for me. It could go like this : Acacia attacks Bo because Rainer sent her, Tamsin reveals Acacia's identity to Bo and they all go hunt him and she questions her feelings for him.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"
Search: