• «
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x03 "Lovers. Apart"
Ep. 4x03 "Lovers. Apart"
LanieDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 8:33 AM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I really don't know how to respond to this epi. I can say it's my least fav of the three which have aired so far.

I'm glad Bo is back (even though I could live without AS's being-in-labour-like groans while she was fighting the fae taking over her), but the rest ...... I missed Kenzi and I won't even go into RS still being totally absent. Such a waste of her character. sad Evony was sort of amusing with her eye fixing. Her fae powers are pretty scary.

And that's about all. Next please! Preferably with lots of Tamsin.

Added (25 Nov 13, 8:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Lost Girl’ Talk: Emily Andras on “Lovers. Apart”

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 1:12 PM | Message # 17
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'm so glad to see Bo again...but I'm starting to think we should put Tamsin's face on a milk carton.

Will this do?

x

I'm really trying to hold myself in for this ep. You've probably already seen me rage on tumblr. I just don't even know what to say about all of this right now. I am so horribly disappointed. This episode was so completely pointless in terms of plot development. sad

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 1:45 PM | Message # 18
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
my humble opinion

+
Lauren/Crystal sex scene
The episode was moving fast, lots of action going.
Lauren enjoying herself for once
Jenny Schecter Cleo was a great addition, ok so there were few seconds I didn't think she was Jenny
The Morrigan is baaack bitches
At least someone mentioned Tamsin once
That Julia girl is funny

-
WTF NO TAMSIN NO KENZI??!!!
Dybo fest ughhhhhhh
Dybo
Dybo
Poor Lauren...
Dybo
No more Mia in the future
Freaking filler episode
Wanderer HELLO?! Remember that douchebag? Me neither
Dybo suckage
Dybo engagement
Dybo
Dybo
Dybo
Dybo in a car heading off into the sunset

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 4:51 PM | Message # 19
Food > You
Awards: 11
So anyone think Massimo is the "claimed human" after this ep? I was surprised to find out he was human.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

LanieDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 5:03 PM | Message # 20
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
It's possible, but why would the Una Mens want to "interrogate" him? I mean, except from being a human, what did he do to piss them off?

Tell them what's on your mind.
Showcase 403 blog

Post edited by Lanie - Monday, 25 Nov 13, 5:29 PM

SirGladiatorDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 5:21 PM | Message # 21
Squonk
Awards: 0
Certainly any episode without Tamsin and Kenzi isn't going to be nearly as much fun as it could've been.  I suppose it was fine for what it was, which seemed to be Bo and Dyson 'sort of' getting back together, ahead of Tamsin coming back and putting an end to that smile .  Of course Tamsin needs to actually 'be' back first, it's frustrating that we still haven't seen her yet.  It was fun seeing the Morrigan back, and interesting to learn she's in league with Massimo.  But first Vex, now the Morrigan, all this random killing of innocent people, I don't like any of that.  Glad they didn't kill Cleo, so she can come back next season.  Don't know if that was it for Crystal, hope not because it would be nice to at least learn her true motivation for what she did, and of course because she and Lauren are a good couple.  This is the second season in a row that Bo and Dyson have been pretend-married, don't know what that means but it could mean something.  Maybe if they can get pretend-divorced, then his wolf-love can return to Kenzi where it belongs, it's a nice thought anyway smile .  So overall I'd rate the episode fairly poorly because no Tamsin, and no Kenzi, but for an episode that was largely focused on Bo and Dyson it was pretty much what you'd expect it to be.  Perhaps the nicest part was the ending, which proved wrong those folks who were saying (obviously incorrectly even at the time, but this removed any doubt) that Bo could somehow 'sense' Lauren (at the end of episode 1), since she couldn't even sense Lauren when they were driving right by her, and Lauren's life was in danger, it's safe to say she didn't sense Lauren when she was on the train smile .  So the ending was good.  I suppose that's the best thing to say about this episode.  Beyond that, I can't really rate it very highly because it's been 3 episodes now and still no adult-Tamsin, and only one episode of any version of Tamsin.  It's time to finally get Tamsin back, the 'adult' Tamsin, the one we're all waiting for smile .

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 5:28 PM | Message # 22
Kitsune
hmmm maybe cause he is associating with Kenzi?

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 10:24 PM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
No Kenzi and no Tamsin. Not interested  sleep

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 1:47 AM | Message # 24
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
No Kenzi and no Tamsin. Not interested
  Me.

"Why do you care so much!?"

tankedtamsinDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 5:08 AM | Message # 25
Spriggan
Awards: 0
I enjoyed seeing the Morrigan and Bo being back. Next episode looks a lot better.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x03 "Lovers. Apart"
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: