[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
ZoriahDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 1:23 AM | Message # 31
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 7
Did anyone get to see it and have thoughts on the matter?

JTDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 1:36 AM | Message # 32
Kitsune
Awards: 4
Quote Zoriah ()
Did anyone get to see it and have thoughts on the matter?

I wanted to give people a chance to see the ep before I spoiled it with my thoughts and opinion on the ep.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

ZoriahDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 2:05 AM | Message # 33
Kitsune
Furiously downloading....

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 2:45 AM | Message # 34
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I'm going to watch this one again. There was just a couple too many things happening for me to fully keep track of it all.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 4:51 AM | Message # 35
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Zoriah ()
Furiously downloading....

lol Z, watched it. I have to say, I liked the little bad ass valkyrie.

LanieDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 7:35 AM | Message # 36
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Of course it's baby TamTam who finds the Wanderer card. She's awesome even in her tiny-self version. peace

Added (18 Nov 13, 7:35 AM)
---------------------------------------------
‘Lost Girl’ Talk: Emily Andras on “Sleeping Beauty School”

TVGuide.ca: First off, great intro with the Tamsin twist! What was it like casting a younger version of Rachel [Skarsten]?
Emily Andras: It was hard! But fun!
Rachel has a specific type of energy — she’s irreplaceable one might say. So we really needed to find a child actor with that attitude and that confidence but also with vulnerability. I think the girl did a great job!

TVG: Did you let Rachel in on the casting process at all?
EA: We didn’t really let her in on it. She knew she was going to be sort of reborn, but we didn’t necessarily give her carte blanche on the casting.

TVG: How long are we going to have to wait to see Rachel and our fully grown
Valkyrie again? Because we already saw her age a bit in this episode.

EA:  We don’t have to wait too, too long. But the arrival of Rachel proper
will be really unexpected, which we’re really excited about.

I totally agree, RS is indeed irreplaceable! happy

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 1:47 PM | Message # 37
Kitsune
Awards: 5
I was laughing so loud my throat hurts...

Added (18 Nov 13, 1:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I enjoyed this epi A LOT, much more than the first one obviously.
Finally they found that bloody Wanderer card, good girl TamTam lol
And it's pretty wicked the card is a train ticket, i love the twists they put in.

I LOVED the guest stars. Mia was great, i kinda missed her. And I missed Ali Liebert. Speaking of whom, i think they got good chemistry with Lauren, and when Lauren declined her boss i was "Really?! Are you daft, blind or What?"
Anyways, just think that it's better for Lauren to have her storyline, preferably not involving much of Bo. ha ha

And finally Tamsin. I'm not disappointed. But I would say little girl did better job resembling Tamsin than teenager Tamsin. Although all scenes were BLOODY hilarious!!! I hope Kenzi bonds with Tamsin sort of. Also that shot of teen Tamsin in Bo's bed *sigh*

What's your take? smile

Post edited by ValkyrieLiquorCabinet - Monday, 18 Nov 13, 1:48 PM

ZoriahDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 2:58 PM | Message # 38
Kitsune
Karma's a bitch, right?

Available to users only

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:13 PM | Message # 39
Kitsune
i'm shipping Crystal/Amber after one episode too biggrin sorry! but seriously i'm dead tired of triangle

i want something new this season, not same old same old

Available to users only

LanieDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:15 PM | Message # 40
Rakshasa
Available to users only

giggle

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:28 PM | Message # 41
Kitsune
fuck, how did that escape my memory.   See they are already making progress this season!

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:32 PM | Message # 42
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Seriously Lauren should just get it on with Crystal and head off into the sunset somewhere. I was kind of annoyed that most of her scenes in this ep felt so forced. They didn't really do anything to progress the story along at all and it just slowed all the action down. I was just furiously waiting for more Kenzi/baby Tam Tam scenes. 

On the topic of Kenzi babysitting -- holy crap, best segment of the episode like EVAR. I freaking loved it so much. Baby Tam Tam was still her usual badass self. There was a slight disconnect when we jumped to Teen Tamsin though. I have a horrible feeling ep 3 is going to feature more Teen Tamsin and we won't get a glimpse of RS until ep 4   which sucks because the season is nearly half over by then. 

Anywho, I'm hoping, wishing, and waiting for grown Tamsin to help Kenzi deal with her Massimo problem. I'm guessing this is where things will be headed and it will be a fitting end for that pervy druid. Also, more Kamsin brotp and bonding! 

Can Tamsin stay at the crack shack indefinitely now? PLEASSSSEEEE??? 

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:40 PM | Message # 43
Kitsune
Nooooo don't go there, don't get all pessimistic on adult Tamsin not showing next epi!!! She will! or someone will get spammed HARDCORE!!

ZoriahDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:43 PM | Message # 44
Kitsune
Oh, and the hair is just hideous. Truly hideous. It's really hard to watch any of Lauren's scenes with a straight face. She's an attractive blonde, but this?  

I like Crystal. She seems decent and warm, good sense of humor. 'Amber' could do worse.

I rolled my eyes at the 'I want to come home, I'm scared' phone call to Dyson. So WHINY and pathetic. Then more of her naive gullibility telling Crystal her name. We saw her being stupidly naive with Taft too. Look I get it, she's lonely, needs to form a human connection, but now is not a good time to trust anyone. I'm presuming that Fae she operated on is going to talk and they'll come looking for her soon.

Kid Tamsin was so freaking adorable! Loved the 'tude and the violent streak. Loved that we got to have Kenzi trying to deal with TamTam and entertain her with her sparklies. Awesome that Dyson instinctively knew/suspected she was Tamsin.

Teen Tamsin wasn't as close in characterisation, but the OMG mountains of golden hair and sudden onset of boobage moment was cute.

I hope that Tamsin gets to remember that Kenzi looked after her once she's fully grown again, I'd enjoy some snarky bonding scenes between them.

LanieDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:50 PM | Message # 45
Rakshasa
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
don't get all pessimistic on adult Tamsin not showing next epi!!!
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure we won't see her until ep 4 too. I didn't believe it myself either, but as soon as the teen Tamsin arc got a bit less fuzzy, I finally gave up hoping for a miracle to happen.

Post edited by Lanie - Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:50 PM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x02 "Sleeping Beauty School"
Search: