Tuesday, 23 Apr 24, 2:34 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » What would you do on this scenario? (It probably won't happen, but what if it does?...)
What would you do on this scenario?
Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 01 May 14, 2:51 AM | Message # 1
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
What will you do IF, you end up  sitting beside RSkar on a plane, for a 3 hour flight?  happy

a)  You will totally lose it and fangirl over her, introduce yourself and tell her how much you lurve her!, and probably end up staring at her during the flight and try to make your elbows be cuddle buddies, get an autograph or picture 

b) You will play it cool, introduce yourself, tell her you're a fan and make small talk  cool

c) You will be civil, say hi, and pretend you're  busy with your gizmos, books etc., will force your self not to look at her but will sneak a look from time to time  music paper

d) Totally social awkward, give her a shy smile and pretend you're sleeping during the flight 

e) Eh, your own reaction

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 01 May 14, 7:32 AM

LanieDate: Thursday, 01 May 14, 5:38 AM | Message # 2
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
"B" because I'm cool like that. :P wink No but really, she's a human being just like any of us, and celebs often get awkward around fans, because we are to them what any stranger you meet for the first time is to us. As long as we're nice and don't "overstay our welcome" I think no encounter could go awfully wrong. smile

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 01 May 14, 6:18 AM | Message # 3
Drunk Valkyrie
Yes, you are  happy

Honestly, I will probably do a "C", but I also want to say I'm a fan, and then when it gets awkward, I will do the "D", and will do my best to make my "sleeping" believable.  yes

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 01 May 14, 7:29 AM

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 01 May 14, 9:10 AM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Probably mixx between B and D. I'll be socially awkward until I gather up the courage to say hi, then go back to being awkward again.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 10 May 14, 3:52 AM | Message # 5
Drunk Valkyrie
Scenario no.2 
You're staying in a 5-star hotel in the Caribbean (b'coz you're rich), you know that RS is on the same hotel b'coz you saw her on the poolside the other day. The're's a storm at the moment and all the guests are advised to stay inside.
You just finished dinner and bought a bottle of vodka that you want to take with you to your room, you get to the elevator to go to your room (uknowhatwilhappenext) when RS came rushing in telling you to hold it for her. You did and she gave you a smile.
There's just the two of you on the elevator, she's wearing a fancy dress for  dinner and you are debating if you will say you're a fan, when the elevator stops and the lights went out! Someone is screaming and it's not you, and although you know you're safe you still feel like you can't breathe!
In your relief, 2 small light turns on and you can see again albeit just barely. You looked at RS and she looks scared but relieved...you looked at your phone and there's no signal, the heat is now increasing and you feel suffocated and hot, you two both started banging at the door asking for help and a security guard came and told you there's a problem with the generator but it should be fixed in an hour or so. So, he suggested for you to stay calm and wait a little- RS looked liked she's having some claustrophobic problem, she's also sweating profusely, you both are-

a) You go to RS side, introduced yourself and try to comfort her, tell her you're a fan and make small talk to pass the time.  hug

b) You will start undressing b'coz it's hot and you will suggest the same to RS, you will turn around ofcourse when she starts dropping them  happy , and then tell her you're a fan, and try to make joke with her and talk about her show to pass up the time...You will try to not look at her rack but will sneak a peak from time to time.   

c) You will start undressing, suggest the same to RS, open the bottle of Vodka b'coz Vodka solves all the problem in the world!... okay, it also help making you calm, you will share your bottle with RS of course and talk about small things, about the show and about life   

d) You will be all shy, make small talk and tell RS you both should take a rest until help comes.. you will pretend you're sleeping 

Added (10 May 14, 3:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Part 2.
When help finally arrives and you're both out of the elevator, you will-

a) Hug RS, thank everyone, ask RS for a photo and autograph and tweet what happened to your friends.
b) Hug RS, thank everyone, ask RS for a photo and autograph but keep the experience to yourself and treasure it FOREVA.

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » What would you do on this scenario? (It probably won't happen, but what if it does?...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: