Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 9:28 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » To Rant Or Not To Rant... That is the question... (A place to vent everyday frustrations...)
To Rant Or Not To Rant... That is the question...
JTDate: Saturday, 26 Oct 13, 6:24 PM | Message # 1
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 4
So I've been in the clutches of massive hormone fluctuations, due to a lovely monthly visitor every female on the planet hates with the white-hot burning passion of a thousand burning suns... so as a result, my mood has been near the homicidal range.

I'll start my rant by saying that I loathe stupid people. Coming home in the middle of a deluge, some imbecile cut across 3 lanes of traffic just to make a last minute right turn, causing me to nearly sideswipe/rear-end him... the morons behind me, because they were following me so close, had to swerve onto the sidewalk in order to avoid hitting me. Lucky I'm fine, and there was no one walking in the rain.

Is it so bloody difficult for people to keep a safe distance while driving? Especially when it's raining so hard one can barely see ahead. It seems most people have no common sense... which in of itself an oxymoron since it's contradictory at best when applied to the majority of the population.

I can barely imagine how horrible driving will be once it starts snowing...

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Eternal-DustDate: Saturday, 26 Oct 13, 8:11 PM | Message # 2
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
It's usually the innocent bystanders who end up paying the price for the actions of stupid people. It makes me sad.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyriorDate: Sunday, 23 Mar 14, 7:51 AM | Message # 3
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Ugh, OK so i totally feel like ranting today, because i feel like i'm mad at the world for some unknown reason. it's like everyone is just irritating me, everything from this stupid car accident I had on tuesday, to my friends liking what i like (which sounds totally stupid, i mean shouldn't i be happy when i have stuff in common with my friends) I don't know, I'm so done with the ignorance of people and wondering if my friends are really my friends or if they were just put there to irritate me, you know when you feel like nobody understands?? yea that. It would be awesome if i could just go away for a while. bleh.

ok that's me, sorry. rant done.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Post edited by Valkyrior - Sunday, 23 Mar 14, 7:53 AM

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 23 Mar 14, 9:49 PM | Message # 4
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I hope you're ok Valkyrior.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 24 Mar 14, 5:33 AM | Message # 5
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Much better today thank you. I think i was just having one of those 'i hate people's days.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 6:17 AM | Message # 6
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
lol, I'm glad you're ok.

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » To Rant Or Not To Rant... That is the question... (A place to vent everyday frustrations...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: