Wednesday, 16 Aug 17, 10:21 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie 
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Let's write a Valkubus story (I'm serious)
Let's write a Valkubus story
Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 0:30 AM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Posts: 740
Awards: 11
Status: Offline
It's the dead of night and Tamsin sits alone in her truck. The heater is broken and she pulls her jacket tighter around herself. She's parked snuggled in between two lonely buildings and she's sure that no one can find her here. That is until she hears the sound of footsteps echoing loudly down the alleyway. Her body tenses and she cranes her head towards the noises behind her... 

Continue.


Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."
 
Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 0:36 AM | Message # 2
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Posts: 686
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
As she scans the dark and dreary alleyway, her eyes are met with nothing. Taking a pause to listen again, she hears only silence. Despite this, she remains alert, letting her gaze linger out the back window for what could have been a few minutes. Finally, she begins to relax, sensing no danger nearby, the silence almost comforting as she twists back around and snuggles into the seat. Just then...

"Why do you care so much!?"
 
Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 0:39 AM | Message # 3
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Posts: 740
Awards: 11
Status: Offline
ANOTHER noise startles her and she turns around for a second time as she hears the sound of faint laughter trailing towards her...

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."
 
FaeKenziDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 0:39 AM | Message # 4
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Posts: 75
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
...A shadow approaches the truck and softly knocks on her window. Three times. Tamsin frowns and lets out a small, irritated, huff. She rolls down the window and squints her eyes at the person who dared to disturb her (almost) peaceful night. "What?"
 
Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 0:45 AM | Message # 5
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Posts: 686
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
Swiftly, at a speed that Tamsin knows can't be human, a hand clutches at her neck, yanking her through the window. As her body hits the cool ground outside, the valkyrie growls, rolling away and jumping to her feet. Her eyes trail upward to meet those of her assailant, though as she locks onto the space he - she, whatever - should be, she is met with nothing. "What the hell..."

"Why do you care so much!?"
 
Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 8:15 PM | Message # 6
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Posts: 740
Awards: 11
Status: Offline
Tamsin curses angrily, wiping off the shards of glass from her jacket. Her eyes scan the alleyway again as she approaches the truck cautiously. 

"Really? Thanks for the broken windshield, asshole!" She yells out into the night. Her voice bounces off the walls, fading out as it is replaced by another sound -- a slight rustling behind her. Tamsin smirks, standing completely still as she anticipates her attacker's next move. 

She can feel the brush of air as the fist travels towards the back of her neck. And Tamsin spins around. She locks onto the outstretched arm with her fist and slams the offending body into the nearest wall. She and the assailant both grunt as Tamsin pins the mysterious person firmly. 

There is nowhere to move, and the valkyrie tightens her grip on the arm in her grasp. She twists it and is rewarded with a high pitched yelp. A female voice. 

Tamsin peers into the widening, frantic eyes of her attacker. It is a familiar face...


Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."
 
Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 8:27 PM | Message # 7
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Posts: 686
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
"B-Bo?" Tamsin blinks, her hold on the succubus loosening almost immediately. "What the hell!?" She exclaims, stepping away. Her eyes gaze into shadowed brown ones, and then the brown is gone -- quickly -- bright, luminescent blue replaces gentle orbs, adding to the succubus a much more threatening air. "Bo?"

Tamsin swears she can see a cool smirk on the brunette's lips as the space between them closes...


"Why do you care so much!?"
 
FaeKenziDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:32 PM | Message # 8
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Posts: 75
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Bo continues to move closer, her eyes flashing bright blue for another second and then changing back to their usual soft brown. Just when she's only inches away from Tamsin, she stops and gives her an amused smile. "Who else would it be?" He warm breath tickles Tamsin's face and she can do nothing but simply stare at her, confusion written all over her face.
 
Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:40 PM | Message # 9
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Posts: 686
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
Tamsin lets out a shaky breath, a mix of relief of suspicion held on her expression. "Th-the window," Tamsin says, glancing between the succubus the shattered glass scattered about the alleyway. 

"What about it?" Bo questions, her smile fading. "What'd you do?"

"Me!?" Tamsin inhales deeply before speaking next, her anger rising to the surface. "Who the hell attacks someone at midnight, in an alleyway, and then acts like nothing happened?" 

Bo's gaze shifts from Tamsin's eyes to her cheek and suddenly the valkyrie is very aware of the bloody scratches that marred her body. Great.

"
Attacks?" Bo asks. "I didn't..."

"Bo..." Tamsin warns, the adrenaline that had begun to fade within her slowly returning.


"Why do you care so much!?"
 
FaeKenziDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:49 PM | Message # 10
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Posts: 75
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Bo's eyes widened in something akin to horror and she quickly steps away from Tamsin, turning around to inspect the dark alley while her hands darts down to her boot to retrieve her dagger. Her eyes scan the place but when she finds no trace of any other presence, she turns back to look at Tamsin and frowns.

"What the hell is going on, Tamsin?"
 
Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 11:11 PM | Message # 11
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Posts: 686
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
"How should I know?" Tamsin tugs Bo over to her truck. "First I get attacked by god-knows-what, then you show up with that stupid grin, and here we are." Tamsin pauses. "What are you even doing here? How did you find me?"

The succubus's eyes narrow, her gaze searching Tamsin's. "It's starting to get cold out," she finally answers. "I thought you could use a place to stay that wasn't your shitty truck--"

"Hey now. Don't insult the tru--" Tamsin's sentence is cut short as a loud screech fills her ears, tearing down the alleyway. "What the hell!?"


"Why do you care so much!?"
 
FaeKenziDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 9:40 AM | Message # 12
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Posts: 75
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Bo's head snapped in the direction of the screech, but to her surprise, she still couldn't see anything. Not even a shadow.

"This just got super creepy super fast. We have to get out of here. Now."

Without waiting for Tamsin's answer, she grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her back to the truck, opening the driver's door and almost shoving Tamsin inside, desperate to get out of the alleyway as fast as possible.
 
Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:20 AM | Message # 13
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Posts: 686
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
"What the hell are you doing, succubus?" Tamsin snaps, yanking her arm free and reaching for the door-handle. "The asshole broke my windshield with my body, I'm not just gonna let it get away with that--"

"Do you see any assholes around here?" Bo tries to reason, taking hold of the collar of Tamsin's leather jacket and tugging her back. "Whatever it is, it's strong, it's fast, and it's invisible... or something -- God! Why does this shit happen exactly when I get here? What am I, some sort of fae magnet?"

"You're the crazy bitch that took a trip to an alleyway in the middle of the night. And if this does have something to do with you, you're paying for my window and the beer it'll take me to forget about all these cuts."


"Why do you care so much!?"
 
Eternal-DustDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 2:03 AM | Message # 14
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Posts: 740
Awards: 11
Status: Offline
"Oh, thanks for attacking me by the way!" Bo hollers as she snaps on the seat belt. She glances over at Tamsin. Her brown eyes narrow -- and although they are not the dangerous blue glow that they were before, they are still gleaming with fury.

Tamsin inhales sharply. "You don't exactly sneak up on someone who just got their truck wrecked! Live and learn, succubus!"

"Why are you parked out here anyway? I thought you said you were going back to the station to look up that case again."

"If that's the what you thought, then how did you find me?" Tamsin asks with a suspicious gaze. 

Edited by Falala cuz Erara can't read.


Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."
 
Fangirl-outletDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 12:24 PM | Message # 15
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Posts: 686
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
Bo smiles, putting the truck in reverse and backing out of the alley slowly. "I have my ways."

"That's not an answer..." Tamsin mutters, crossing her arms and glancing over to the mirror. Her eyes widen as a mesh of shadowy smoke appears behind them, the red lights of the truck's rear illuminating its surface. "Bo!" 

The car jerks to a stop as Bo glances over at Tamsin. "What?"


"Why do you care so much!?"
 
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Let's write a Valkubus story (I'm serious)
Page 1 of 11
Search: