Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 5:00 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Rant!! (A place to vent your frustrations about the show)
Rant!!
Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 10:47 PM | Message # 31
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
HT/
Available to users only
/HT

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 11:45 PM

ChickaChiDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 0:59 AM | Message # 32
Squonk
Awards: 1
Doccubots really piss me off sometimes. Okay, most of the time. I read on a fellow Valkubus' tumblr that Rachel is being picked on/bullied (again) by Zoie fans because she "hasn't congratulated Zoie on her win on Twitter." Rachel is not on Twitter that much, and who is to say she didn't text Zoie on her win? They take it too far over something so stupid. I understand them not liking Tamsin/Valkubus as a character/ship, the writers write her, she isn't who Rachel is, etc. But when they start attacking Rachel personally it's when they need to be knocked off their high horses. It's not okay in any way and tbh, if I were Zoie, I'd dislike my fans for being so vicious. That is EXACTLY why Rachel didn't want Valkubus to happen, because she knows Zoie's fans are very very "dedicated." She knew what was coming and I wish Lost Girl would make Valkubus happen just to punish these vicious fans for how they've treated her. Though that may make it worse.  no

I'm happy for Zoie and her win. She's hilarious and seems to be a very sweet person. It's most of her fans that I dislike.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 1:37 AM | Message # 33
Drunk Valkyrie
I want a spin off like SlightlyTwisted said where Tamsin claims Kenzi and they moved on and have their own adventure and leave Lost Girl to the docuubots.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 1:37 AM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 6:05 AM | Message # 34
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Unfortunately it would make it worse, They won't be able to handle Bo being with anyone else, and it's really sad that they feel the need to attack an actress because of it, I'm all for a bit of character bashing, But don't bash the stars behind the characters, it's rude and wrong. 

If Valkubus didn't happen i don't think i'd stop watching the show, BUT if they leave Tamsin in a sad, lonely mess that would cause me to stop. I've said it before, if Tamsin is happy (not with Dyson tho) then I am happy, if they bring in a new preferably female character to be with her that would be awesome.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 9:00 AM | Message # 35
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote ChickaChi ()
I read on a fellow Valkubus' tumblr that Rachel is being picked on/bullied (again) by Zoie fans
Ugh! Those assholes!  chainsaw

As long as this show has Kenzi and Tamsin, I'm afraid I would never stop watching. But if they were gone, so would I be.

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 9:01 AM

tankedtamsinDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 9:51 AM | Message # 36
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Isabel what were the ratings in Season 3?

ChickaChiDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 14, 1:28 PM | Message # 37
Squonk
Awards: 1
I wouldn't stop watching if Valkubus didn't happen either. I want TamTam to be happy (and Kenzi of course), but I just feel weird with her relationship with Dyson. Some people say there was build-up and they saw she had feelings for him. I never once thought Tamsin had a thing for Dyson, except in the first episode she's in I thought she would be a possible Dyson lover. Other than that, they just never had the same emotional (even physical) things Bo and Tamsin had until that kiss/sex in 4x11. A lot of people are saying Valkubus won't happen because Tamsin is with Dyson now, but really, no, we don't know that. Since when is having sex a confirmation of a relationship, especially with a girl who used to bang guys for the fun of it? I'm not taking any of the relationships how they were shown in the end of s4 because anything could change next season. I just looked at Dyson as Tamsin's brother. Even EA said in the episode about "what does love feel like?" that Dyson has become a big brother figure to these girls. So, gag.

Rant over...anyway. As long as Tamsin and Kenzi are here, I am as well.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 11:00 AM | Message # 38
Rakshasa
To the doccubrats that come here lurking:
You don't know if Rachel has or hasn't congratulated Zoie in private. Just because twitter exists, doesn't mean all their interactions have to occur there. We all know Rachel doesn't tweet very much, or interact a lot on there with cast members. So get off your high horses and pipe the fuck down! You're just looking for reasons to dislike her, because she threatens your ship, and because you know without Doccubus Lauren is nothing no matter how hard the writers try to make her interesting. At least Tamsin can hold her own.

Second. If you think that you can gloat just because Zoie got the most votes, think again. We all know how you operate. And when you look at Zoie's versus Ksenia's followers, you'll see Ksenia has more. So even if you lot sit day in and day out voting for your lameass doctor, doesn't mean for one second that she's the favorite of the majority. It really only shows what pathetic losers you are. There, I said it.

As for Zoie's "coming out" - good for her.

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 11:28 AM | Message # 39
Rakshasa

Why are they here anyway? don't they have their own site to tend to?
our opinions must be really valuable to you guys. *waves*

SHCDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 3:03 PM | Message # 40
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Dude, someone screencapped some of them admitting they signed up here just to spy. It doesn't get lower than that. They thought signing up would grant them access to posts available to real users only. They are masochists they know what this board is about and then get pissy when they read our opinions.

Shout out to our faux Valkubus shippers who were batshit enough to sign up.

Needless to say yeah we are being watched...dunno why but we are.

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 4:54 PM | Message # 41
Rakshasa
It's like the government all over again
IS NOTHING SACRED
*runs out screaming*

hide yo kids..hide yo wife..

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 5:01 PM | Message # 42
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Available to users only 

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 5:04 PM | Message # 43
Rakshasa
Luckily mine is nothing to write home about
because I am terrible at it sad

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 13 Mar 14, 5:16 PM | Message # 44
Rakshasa
Quote SHC ()
Dude, someone screencapped some of them admitting they signed up here just to spy. It doesn't get lower than that. They thought signing up would grant them access to posts available to real users only. They are masochists they know what this board is about and then get pissy when they read our opinions.

I haven't used the Hidden text button lately, and I won't use it any more, unless I want something "secret". Let them come in here and read what we say if they care so much, I say. It gives me joy that they get pissy about my/our opinions.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 14 Mar 14, 11:40 PM | Message # 45
Drunk Valkyrie
SlightlyTwisted, about your post. I don't even know ZP came out... of what? Anyway, moving on....

Quote Valkyrior ()
Why are they here anyway? don't they have their own site to tend to?our opinions must be really valuable to you guys. *waves*
They are really creeeepy...

Added (14 Mar 14, 2:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote SHC ()
Needless to say yeah we are being watched...dunno why but we are.
Maybe because they got tired of each other....

Added (14 Mar 14, 4:02 AM)
To the doccubrats-

Added (14 Mar 14, 11:40 PM)
Guys, do you think the doccubots have a list of our names? I bet they do.. so they can track  stalk some of us on twitter. Ugh... extra creeepy

Attachments: 0413369.gif (521.1 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 14 Mar 14, 4:03 AM

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Rant!! (A place to vent your frustrations about the show)
Search: